Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos (22442 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by 9janewsarena: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
TV Host/Actress, Monalisa Chinda looks flawless in new photos. She looked chic in a black blouse which she paired with a print skirt, brown shoes and a brown purse.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHCaixOAQV2/?taken-by=monalisacode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by 9janewsarena: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

CHECKOUT MORE STUNNING PICS OF THE FLAWLESS ACTRESS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/monalisa-chinda-looks-flawless-in-new-photos.html
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Tolexander: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Foundation+Mary Kay!

11 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Shes beautiful inside out.

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by sorextee(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Behind a beautiful picture, lies a thousand filters. She Don old finish.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by kirchofff(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Hoe-k
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Lovelykiss

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Mrbigman2: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Spotless
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by floragregs(f): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
sorextee:
Behind a beautiful picture, lies a thousand filters. She Don old finish.. undecided
you no go old, u hear? Mtshewwwww

5 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by muyfald(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by veekid(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
See skele
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Pyno30: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Where's the picture?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Dragonking: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Beautiful Nigerdelta babe
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Arian11(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Isn't she a g-mum already
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Arian11(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lovelykiss

Lmaoo grin grin grin...why the gif though cheesy cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by jeffooh999(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
I love this lady honestly! I dnt know why,I de feel for her since time immemorial,somebody should help me tell her dat I love her and cherish her Cain of lady huh..!!!!free landers no insult please!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Kelklein(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR BODY..

My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body.
Through the years I would take a guess at the correct answer. When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, “My ears, Mommy.”
She said, “No. Many people are deaf yet they manage. I will ask you again soon.”

Several years passed before she asked me again. So this time I told her, “Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes.”
She looked at me and told me, ”Incorrect. There are many people in World who are blind.”
Stumped again, I continued my quest for knowledge and over the years, Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was, “No. I shall wait for right answer , my child.”

Then one year, my grandfather died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father cried. I remember that especially because I seldom saw him cry. My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to my Grandfather. She asked me, “Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?” .
She saw the confusion on my face and told me, “This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived in your life. For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you were wrong and I have given you an example why. But today is the day you need to get the answer.”
She looked down at me . I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, “My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder.” I asked, “Is it because it holds up my head?”
She replied, “No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or a loved one when they cry. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.”

It is made for others and not for yourself. It is sympathetic to the pain of others.

People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did . But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.

Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you always know they are there to lend their shoulder.

Like and share this touching story with others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Olu20090:
When I saw the face of the supposed winner of Miss Nairaland and her local appearance, I knew she was yoruba and wasn't surprised why yorubas voted for her in droves...turned it into a tribal contest as they always do. When they can't compete, they go tribal. They know she is not attractive; the Igbo girl destroys her in every measure of beauty. Yet due to their insecurity of not being attractive, they voted for an unattractive woman; and locally dressed as Miss Nairaland to appease themselves.

This is not a dark skinned vs light skinned contest, if this girl was beautiful and dark skinned, I'll be the first to vote for her. But this girl is not beautiful at all....not even close to Whoopi Goldberg. In fact, if she and Whoopi Goldberg were in a beauty contest, Whoopi will win hands down.

Judge for yourself even if you are blind. This kind of mediocrity is what is destroying Nigeria...tribal blindness.

picture 1...Refiner. Igbo Girl

Picture 2...Lanicky. Yoruba girl and supposed winner

Picture 3...Whoopi Goldberg

Oga why are u so pained?

In beauty pageants, it's not always the most beautiful that wins. So take a chill pill.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Docspero: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Beautiful without doubt
Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Flawless In New Photos by Nobleheart: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
U sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today (Photos) / Adewumi Fatai Calls Mustapha Ololade A Thief (Photo) / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.