Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... (25113 Views)

NPOWER Responded To 2018 Npower Application Posted / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal / Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by tbaba1234: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Visit the facebook page of Npower and follow the instructions on the attached pics.

http://m.facebook.com/npowerng/

Cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Unibenfucker(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
tbaba1234:
Visit the facebook page of Npower and follow the instructions on the attached pics.

Nice one
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by zakstar(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
tbaba1234:

Nice one @ op
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Goldenheart(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2016
No Shakin
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Noblebrown7(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Ok
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by sorextee(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls, What's the npower scheme all about?
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by francezB(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Land 4 sale. Gat complete C of 0

1 Like

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Very good grin grin angry grin
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by obinnashady(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
what's this Npower stuff all about?
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Toscoas2(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2016
sorextee:
Pls, What's the npower scheme all about?
Are you jst hearing abt it scheme? are you a graduate?. you need to upgrade urself, if , you are a graduate, because doing dt will help you frm complaining of no work.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by write2obi(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Toscoas2:

Are you jst hearing abt it scheme? are you a graduate?. you need to upgrade urself, if , you are a graduate, because doing dt will help you frm complaining of no work.
The scheme is not only for graduates, it's for all unemployed youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by richidinho(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Thank God
I mistakenly upload my Nepa bill instead of my WASSCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by topearos(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by eedriyz(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2016
richidinho:
Thank God I mistakenly upload my Nepa bill instead of my WASSCE
That's good. Type your email address below

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by drinkmorewater: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Waste of bullsh!t, time and effort

If not for the fact that unemployment rate is high, who the hell wants to be a teacher?

Simple website they can't programme well, just tells you what you are in for when U do enter #swerve

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by EazyMoh(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2016
richidinho:
Thank God I mistakenly upload my Nepa bill instead of my WASSCE
Lol what are you doing with a scanned copy of your Nepa Bill on your computer? Funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Viktor1983(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Fucc'd up country..
Excuses, blames, all talk ; no balls...
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Denko2721987(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2016
obinnashady:

#N-power scheme

In what is the first of the roll-out of its N500 billion social investment
programmes, the Buhari presidency will start taking applications online for positions in the 500,000 direct teacher
jobs scheme.
This was announced on Wednesday by the Office of the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).
The application will be through an
internet portal: npower.gov.ng.
While the portal would be live on June 11, applications are expected to start coming in on June 12, the beginning of next week.

Young unemployed Nigerians are
advised to visit the website and apply. It would be recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari in his May 29 Democracy Day broadcast to the nation formally launched the unprecedented social investment programmes already provided for in the 2016 Appropriation by the administration.

The 500,000 Teacher Corps, nicknamed N-Power Teach on the portal, is one of the three direct job creation and training schemes Nigerians can start applying for from June 12.

Others are N-Power Knowledge, which will train 25,000 Nigerians in the area of technology, and N-Power Build for the training of another 75,000 in the areas of building services, construction,
utilities, hospitality and catering,
automotive vocations, aluminium and gas services.

All trainees would be paid for the
duration of their training.
The N-Power Teacher Corps initiative, which will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates, is a paid
volunteer programme of a two-year duration.
Unemployed Nigerians selected and
trained will play teaching, instructional and advisory roles in primary and secondary schools, agricultural extension systems across the country, public health and community education-covering civic and adult education.
Besides their monthly take home pay estimated at about N23,000, the selected 500,000 graduates will also get computer devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development.

They get to keep the devices even
after exiting from the programme.
According to the plan of the Buhari
administration, the N-Power Teacher Corps programme is an invaluable opportunity for young Nigerians to make immense economic and social contributions to the nation while developing their skills.

Website - npower.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by hassan85(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Are they not suppose to send message to applicants after 48hrs of successful application of applicants? did mine since Monday and still no message on my email o
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by hassan85(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Viktor1983:
Fucc'd up country..
its not by force Mr man. stay in your house if u not interested. must you talk always? ds s same reason y d scheme was introduced... to remove ignorance suffered for people like you.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2016
later una go dey condemn Federal govt
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by ITbomb(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07031972866, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc
Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by hmuhammad(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
Viktor1983:
Fucc'd up country..
[/s]

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by charlisco(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Delta State and it Environs
if you are unable to register your npower online application form, you can reach me at the contact address below

How to meet me
Click here for a basic graphical direction on how to meet me or

From Effurun Roundabout or PTI Roundabout
Enter a Bus going to Enerhen Junction fee is N80>from Enerhen Junction enter a Taxi going to Estate fee is N50. tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Junction by Ejemudarho Street, fee is N50, when you are there, ask of Easco Table Water building or call me.

From Enerhen Junction (Bob Izua Park @ Enerhen)
Enter a Keke-napep or Taxi going to Estate, tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Junction by Ejemudarho Street, fee is N50, when you are there, ask of Fasco Table Water building or call me.

From Airport Junction
Enter a Keke-napepe or Taxi going to Estate fee is between N50-N100 > from Estate, enter a Keke-napepe going to Robinson Plaza or Deco tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Junction by Ejemudarho Street, fee is N30, when you are there, ask of Fasco Table Water building or call me.

From Ekpan Junction
Enter a Keke-napepe or Taxi going to Estate fee is between N50 > from Estate, enter a Keke-napepe going to Robinson Plaza or Deco tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Junction by Ejemudarho Street, fee is N30, when you are there, ask of Fasco Table Water building or call me.

From Deco Junction (Agofure Park or Uduanghan Park @ Deco)
Enter a Keke-napep or Taxi going to Estate, tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Junction by Ejemudarho Street, fee is N40, when you are there, ask of Fasco Table Water building or call me.

From Ozoro, Ughelli, Abraka, Oleh, Sapele, Udu, Asaba e.t.c
Enter uduanghan motor that will stop you at their park at Deco, then follow the description above

CONTACT ADDRESS

St Charles Educational Service,
6 Ejemudarho street (situated at the Up-Stare of Fasco Table Water Building)
Opposite Okere Urhobo Kingdom Palace,
close to Cinema Junction,
warri, Delta State.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Yseone(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
npower & their site wahala shaaa
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Peterich(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2016
I've not received any confirmation message on my email
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Peterich(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
I've not received any confirmation message on my email.pls is there any reason for that?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by chawtinz(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Plz wen is the deadline? I wanna knw so that I won't miss out!
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by sursur(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2016
obinnashady:
the stuff is all about boasting NEPA for constant electricity supply in nigeria
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by m2dl: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Peterich:
I've not received any confirmation message on my email.pls is there any reason for that?

same here bro.... I re-applied last week but I'm yet to receive confirmation email message

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICT For Change: Apply For Youth ICT Training Powered By FG / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / Plateau Or Gombe State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.