Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... (25133 Views)

NPOWER Responded To 2018 Npower Application Posted / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal / Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Olasco93: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
''This is JUST for those who with that issue.''
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
sorextee:
Pls, What's the npower scheme all about?
some people are just arriving the party
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by DonBenny77(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
all of u applying for n power. using your BVN is compulsory jus know that for the next two years u wont be able to work as a civil servant or apply for any job at fedral govt level (FIRS, CUSTOMS, IMMIGRATION, etc). as you cant be on fedral govt paroll twice at the same time

so ask yourself if 23k is enough for such limitation, as for me i will wait till they start civil service recruitment in my state. I cant n wont settle for less.

Im not trying to discourage anyone from applying this info is for folks like me dat it may concern

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by greggng: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
DonBenny77:
all of u applying for n power. using your BVN is compulsory jus know that for the next two years u wont be able to work as a civil servant or apply for any job at fedral govt level (FIRS, CUSTOMS, IMMIGRATION, etc). as you cant be on fedral govt paroll twice at the same time

so ask yourself if 23k is enough for such limitation, as for me i will wait till they start civil service recruitment in my state. I cant n wont settle for less.

Im not trying to discourage anyone from applying this info is for folks like me dat it may concern

This is a figment of ur imagination. The govt will be happy u got a proper job. It can only be criminal if u refuse to notify them and u kept on collecting npower salary.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Justpassingby2(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016
drinkmorewater:
Waste of bullsh!t, time and effort

If not for the fact that unemployment rate is high, who the hell wants to be a teacher?

Simple website they can't programme well, just tells you what you are in for when U do enter #swerve

Oga.. Go upgrade yurself.. The programme is not just for teachers only..
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Justpassingby2(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
DonBenny77:

Oga no worry yourself. How much dem take start with civil defence? ..... How much dem dey collect now... You better apply before its too late.. I don tell you oo
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
chawtinz:
Plz wen is the deadline? I wanna knw so that I won't miss out!

wink

[size=15pt]27/07/2016[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Valmesk(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
DonBenny77:

This is pure fallacy orchestrated through hasty conclusion.One of the purpose of the program is to expose Nigerian youths to necessary skills to be employable in the labor market,if peradventure you secure a better FG job,the onus is on you to inform the necessary authorities to deregister you from the Npower data base so that you can port to your new job but if you decide to keep mute then you can't port to your new FG job because your BVN won't allow you to receive double payment from FG purse.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by nexwayne: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am currently doing my industrial training and i would also like to apply....
I need advice
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Toscoas2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
write2obi:

The scheme is not only for graduates, it's for all unemployed youths.
I knw bro, I am only telling d man, dt asked what d scheme is all abt.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Toscoas2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Valmesk:
This is pure fallacy orchestrated through hasty conclusion.One of the purpose of the program is to expose Nigerian youths to necessary skills to be employable in the labor market,if peradventure you secure a better FG job,the onus is on you to inform the necessary authorities to deregister you from the Npower data base so that you can port to your new job but if you decide to keep mute then you can't port to your new FG job because your BVN won't allow you to receive double payment from FG purse.
Thanks, bro, for orientating d guy. sometime u wondered how some people graduated from schls.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by brimoknight(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
sorextee:
Pls, What's the npower scheme all about?

Holy mariam, iya jesu!!! Where are you reporting from? I bet not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Nafizzey(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
tbaba1234:
Visit the facebook page of Npower and follow the instructions on the attached pics.

http://m.facebook.com/npowerng/

Cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala
Hi Sir, Please check your mail..
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by emi89: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have been trying to upload my documents with my phone but it keep on telling me that d documents is not allowed, what can I do pls
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by elbaraj001(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
richidinho:
Thank God
I mistakenly upload my Nepa bill instead of my WASSCE
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by elbaraj001(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Barajesanijunior@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Reader530(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have registered since last week but haven't received mail in my account
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by ekempee: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
godstimepeter7@gmail.com plis can upload my Documents
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by DonBenny77(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Valmesk:

so u feel n power starting by august will de-register you by october if u obtain a govt. job? lemme tell u sometn u dont know n power is like national service its mandatory dat u finish d two years programe before you can obtain your certification, there will b inspectors to monitor n evaluate you.

i have a friend teaching in a fedral secondary school dats how he lost his CBN chance after he had already been chosen. All he was told was he cant work wit them cos his BVN indicates that he is already on FG paroll

once selected by n-power my brother its two years national service.

time will tell.......
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by chawtinz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Correct Guy
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by GentleNaaz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
DonBenny77:

so u feel n power starting by august will de-register you by october if u obtain a govt. job? lemme tell u sometn u dont know n power is like national service its mandatory dat u finish d two years programe before you can obtain your certification, there will b inspectors to monitor n evaluate you.

i have a friend teaching in a fedral secondary school dats how he lost his CBN chance after he had already been chosen. All he was told was he cant work wit them cos his BVN indicates that he is already on FG paroll

once selected by n-power my brother its two years national service.

time will tell.......
D guy wud hv used his brother's bvn to further his career pursuit wt cbn
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by donrichardson(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2016
I mistakenly deleted my acknowledgement slip from my inbox...... please how can I get another slip and as well a friend of mine gave out a wrong email address during registration......how can I change the email address so as to enable me receive messages. Thanks
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Stevosty: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
donrichardson:
I mistakenly deleted my acknowledgement slip from my inbox...... please how can I get another slip and as well a friend of mine gave out a wrong email address during registration......how can I change the email address so as to enable me receive messages. Thanks
check your trash box, it should be there and take back to inbox.
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by amicdan(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
donrichardson:
B
Re: If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... by Kingspin(m): 2:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Does it mean that one cannot visit his/her N-power account again after successful registration and no congratulations message yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICT For Change: Apply For Youth ICT Training Powered By FG / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.