Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! (1335 Views)

5 Effective Tips To Attract Employers With Your Linkedin Profile / Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! by gr8jobsng: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
YOU ARE KILLING EMPLOYERS WITH YOUR APPLICATIONS!!

This post has been a long time coming! Yes we all need jobs, Yes there are a lot of vacancies to be filled, recent jobs abound and we all have the urge to apply for this one and just when we want to log of the job platform, we see another that strikes our interest. Before we know it, we have applied for so many jobs at the same time and WITH THE SAME CV!

We know that some people are very qualified but really, can you honestly be qualified for so many unrelated jobs at the same time with the same CV?!

I stand to be correct but to the recruiter, by the time a particular CV occurs a number of times with the same content it reeks of desperation and lacks specialization.

Guys! please calm down! Peruse the platform, find the job that is best suited for you, the job that is meant for you. Prepare your CV in a way and manner that highlights your skills in the desired vacancy and send your application. We cannot rule out the fact that you will find a job or two or maybe even three that you are suited for but kindly resist the urge to spam the recruitment platform or agency with a CV that lacks direction but rather oozes of recklessness. Employers are looking for driven people with a focus, so guys, except the vacancy calls for applications from any field or is searching for people to train, don’t kill employers with your application.

Jobseekers should tailor their applications to make work easy for the employer and get the message in their CV in the shortest time possible.

Work hard but please work smart guys!

Employers and Jobseekers can register on our platform and get exposed to HR and Recruitment like they’ve never known it.

Employers at www.gr8jobsng.com/employer/registration

Jobseekers at www.gr8jobsng.com/jobseeker/registration

Professional Training Institutes at www.gr8jobsng.com/pti/registration

Gr8JobsNg…The No.1 Recruitment Platform in Africa

Great Jobs! Great People!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! by ykolajide: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2016
I register earlier this year and I found it difficult to search and apply for a job of my choice,hw can you be of help? I hv HND Upper crd in Business Administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! by gr8jobsng: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
ykolajide:
I register earlier this year and I found it difficult to search and apply for a job of my choice,hw can you be of help? I hv HND Upper crd in Business Administration.
i'm so sorry about that. Kindly try later today as we are currently uploading and updating the platform
Re: You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
use your so called tips and cv to get a job in shell or total first mr op

1 Like

Re: You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! by ykolajide: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
gr8jobsng:
i'm so sorry about that. Kindly try later today as we are currently uploading and updating the platform
Ok, I hope you take A needful Action,
thanks in anticipation,longlife U-connect..

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment In An Event Planning Agency; Share This / How Real Is Hrleverage Recruitement / 2017 Recruitment At Procter & Gamble Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.