Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This (1057 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms / You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by vinmore12: 4:47am On Sep 15, 2016
I am sure you must be very frustrated when you receive 100s of rejections to your job applications. When you receive the first few rejections, you are fine with it. You roll with the punches.

After you receive 20 rejections, you think maybe you were under-qualified or over-qualified.
After about 100 rejections, your confidence is completely destroyed. It’s bad. It’s really bad. I have been there…
However, I need you to understand something important. All of these rejections have very little to do with your qualifications. It’s just the system that is rigged. Let me elaborate…

Before doing so, let me introduce myself first; I am Deniz Sasal. I am a manager with PwC Consulting in their strategy consulting department. I am not an HR but a Hiring Manager. You will soon understand in this article why I needed to mention that bit. I am also the creator of Landing Interviews Guaranteed and The Career Mastery.
Ok, let’s continue…
Right, about the rejections…
So, as I was saying, it really isn’t about you.

There are two primary reasons why you are receiving 100s of rejections all the time.

1. You Are Just Using Wrong Methods.

Have you been guilty of “click-applications”? Have you been secretly sneaking out of your bed to check www.busymaninfor.com or www.finderskey.com for new jobs and making your applications even before checking out the job descriptions? Well, you are not alone. You are probably spending way too much time at those sites along with 10,000,000 other candidates! What are the odds of your resume standing out from 500,000 new ones being added to their database every single week? Pretty slim… As I said, you are just using wrong methods. We’ll get to the right methods soon. Stick with me, will you?

2. Fake Jobs!
The second reason you receive all those rejections is because there are so many fake jobs that I suspect now outnumber the real ones.

READ MORE
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2016
laclicklabend?
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by joy17: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2016
This is not all about, rejection !!

Nigerian companies , organizations and consultant are being choosy on a particular field of study during employment exercise.

some academic careers don't easily get employed during job application, while some courses under management are easily assed for job and career opportunities.

science students are more unemployed this days than any other discipline in Nigeria due to qark they produce, lately engineering student have also been included.

Nigerian companies feels that Nigerian universities produces more quark in more practical course.

this is what I feel.

this information you posted @ www.busymaninfor.com is quit helpful
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by sanches1: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2016
charix:
laclicklabend?

tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by Obi77d: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Nigeria is becoming something elso,

the rate of unemployment is rapidly growing
and its not to the favour of we youths
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by chembers1: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
here is what happens when you look for job

Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by omablogs: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
if you dont know the oga at the top, forget it,

and if you are not ready to follow them up with anything they tell you, the answer is

no job for you

no matter any strategies you may use
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by vinmore12: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
chembers1:
here is what happens when you look for job

nice analysis
Re: Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This by affairsnaija: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
How to get Quickteller paypoint Agent Application Approve Quickly

Click to Read More=>http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-get-quickteller-paypoint-agent.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies / Graduate Job Vacancies At Action Against Hunger, Abuja, Nigeria / Open Interview At U-connect Human Resources.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.