Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones (721 Views)

Thinking Of Buying Tecno W2..please Tell Me About It / My Experience Buying Tecno W4 / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by ITbomb(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Straight to the point

When a product is launched, blogs buzz around it with reviews that are as enticing as the pix. You will be surprised to see them hype a new phone with the same vigor that they used in the previous version that turned out to be a flop.

I was bitten once but imagine my surprised when a blogger who supposedly did a review was also complaining weeks later.

This is the true story: It is no longer news that most of the phone dealers do give out phones to some bloggers for review but the Nigeria situation is that once they get this phone for free, they rarely put up an objective review of the product. The bloggers will just reel out exaggerated and confusing figures on the spec as well as attempting to compare it with top range phones from Samsung or Apple in order to book a slot in the next product launch giveaway.

If you really want to know how good a phone is before you buy them, read reviews on the products discussion forum like most here on nairaland. Never ever see a spec from a blog and proceed to buy the phone, you may be disappointed.
Re: Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by dominique(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
You mean 'Why you should NOT follow blog reviews'. Your topic contradicts the content. Anyways, I totally get your point and agree with it.
Re: Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by kolexepana: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by dasphinx1(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
kolexepana:

What are you not understanding? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by ITbomb(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
dominique:
You mean 'Why you should NOT follow blog reviews'. Your topic contradicts the content. Anyways, I totally get your point and agree with it.
Someone is definitely playing hanky Panky with the post, check the link which of course cannot be changed after posting https://www.nairaland.com/3190917/why-should-not-follow-blog, there was a NOT there.

Thanks for pointing it out
Re: Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by BL3zzY(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
the smart ones know about it
Re: Why You Should Not Follow Blog Reviews When Buying Tecno Phones by Wanni25(f): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
kolexepana:

As in eh!

I weep!

(1) (Reply)

. / What You Don't Know About New Whatsapp Update / 5 Ways To Correctly Charge Your Phone’s Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.