Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What You Don't Know About New Whatsapp Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Don't Know About New Whatsapp Update (719 Views)

How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. / New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users / What You Need To Know About New Whatsapp Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About New Whatsapp Update by first2shop(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whatsapp Has A New Feature: You Will Love It

Whatsapp messenger is known to be bringing many life enriching features to their over One billion users the world over. Today the instant message giant has added a new one which I love to use prior to the update.
It's a feature that makes it possible for you to respond to a particular message in your chat. All you need do is press and hold the particular message and you'll see a reply icon at the topmost part of your phone, use it and bingo you've replied that message. Before this update I normally use that feature but I had to copy and paste the message I wanted to respond to; now it's easier.

Click here to update: http:///RpqASL
kiss
Re: What You Don't Know About New Whatsapp Update by Dam5reey(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Its no longer a new feature
Re: What You Don't Know About New Whatsapp Update by jheed: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cool feature

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Accessories - Making Phones Entertaining With Coco Phone Retro Mobile Han / 5 Ways To Correctly Charge Your Phone’s Battery / 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.