Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) (22251 Views)

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by greggng: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sunnynwa:

You are the one making a f00l of yourself here. Did PMB present the certificate during the said press conference?

I shudder at the thought I'm sharing the same geographical space with nit wits like you with no proper sense of reasoning.

When some of you were sent to school u never bothered to learn now is playing back on you. Let me refresh ur memory but I cannot be held responsible if u remain adamant. Pmb house was burgled by the military during ibb era and all his vital documents taken away till date. When he was ask about his certificate he told the world that it is with the military. Again ibb never denied Pmb. However for political reasons during gejs regime the military says they cannot find it. What next Pmb did what is legally possible for ur info once waec certificate is missing it cannot be replaced. The next step is get a statement of result from his school and he backed this up with his certificate number.from Cambridge which has not been disputed or denied by the issueing body. Some fools don't know the difference BTW certificate and statement of result. In statement of result it depends on ur school format and when u re applying. For instance picture was not included in my nysc certificate but today is included does it make mine fake? Likewise my statement of result has no passport but go back to my secondary school now everything has changed it has been computerised. Normally am not supposed to reply u since this matter is in court but it is good educated fools like u re properly guided so that u don't infest other well meaning Nigerians with ur ethnic sentiments that will ruin u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by ikwubaba: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
greggng:

When some of you were sent to school u never bothered to learn now is playing back on you. Let me refresh ur memory but I cannot be held responsible if u remain adamant. Pmb house was burgled by the military during ibb era and all his vital documents taken away till date. When he was ask about his certificate he told the world that it is with the military. Again ibb never denied Pmb. However for political reasons during gejs regime the military says they cannot find it. What next Pmb did what is legally possible for ur info once waec certificate is missing it cannot be replaced. The next step is get a statement of result from his school and he backed this up with his certificate number.from Cambridge which has not been disputed or denied by the issueing body. Some fools don't know the difference BTW certificate and statement of result. In statement of result it depends on ur school format and when u re applying. For instance picture was not included in my nysc certificate but today is included does it make mine fake? Likewise my statement of result has no passport but go back to my secondary school now everything has changed it has been computerised. Normally am not supposed to reply u since this matter is in court but it is good educated fools like u re properly guided so that u don't infest other well meaning Nigerians with ur ethnic sentiments that will ruin u

Kai!!! You get time for wailers o!!!! Them no go still hear. Eh dey like possession. Until the spirit leaves, them go continue dey see Buhari certificate in their dreams like albatross.

I pity wailers. na the evil them do they chase them. Something tells me they are equally corrupt or working for very corrupt fellows. Nothing explains why a group despise fight against corruption like this.

Bad thing be say them plenty. But we are equal to the task.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by bashydemy1: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
greggng:

Bro you get time minding those useless wailer, I ask one of them the other time that when Chinua Achebe write his books did he indicate WAEC in his honors? all you see is B.sc, M.sc, P.hd etc.. PMB graduate from NDA which is equivalent to B.sc, He graduated from US war College which is equivalent to M.sc and some other internet courses and those wailers never how did it get to those schools in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by tuniski: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
greggng:

All this your epistle is thrash. He should instruct cambridge to issue him a certified true copy. That is the standard procedure not assembling 13 SANs! U are clever by half! Bottomline Buhhari may have registered but didn't write WASC!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by greggng: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
tuniski:

All this your epistle is thrash. He should instruct cambridge to issue him a certified true copy. That is the standard procedure not assembling 13 SANs! U are clever by half! Bottomline Buhhari may have registered but didn't write WASC!!!

You ve demonstrated your ignorance. Certificate cannot be replaced once missing. You can only be giving confirmation of result. I don't know how old u re but u re ignorant nd stop misleading gullible people. I am done with u cos u will never learn ethnic bigot
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by tuniski: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
greggng:

You ve demonstrated your ignorance. Certificate cannot be replaced once missing. You can only be giving confirmation of result. I don't know how old u re but u re ignorant nd stop misleading gullible people. I am done with u cos u will never learn ethnic bigot
Your ignorance has no part two! When certificate get missing the issuing institution issues what is called Certified True Copy (ctc)
u hear. Pls do get yourself updated!

U actually sounded ignorantly bigoted trying to defend a simple matter by making it complex just like buhari!
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by yungmin: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
greggng:

Defender of the defenseless, congrats.....o. For political reasons during the GEJ admin, the military said they couldn't find his certificate. So, now that Buhari has reshuffled the military in what he calls reform, has the military showed you the certificate? If you are so certain he has a certificate, could you please explain why he hired over ten SANs to defend him in court the last time the certificate case was mentioned in court? You should be ashamed of yourself that your president can only boast of a having a questionable primary school certificate. Whenever anyone brings up this certificate issue, people of good conscience should keep qiet and not defend whether there is or not, because it is just shameful. Everything Buhari is prosecuting people of, he has been guilty of and if you want justice , you should demand his trial also..o.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by greggng: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
tuniski:

Your ignorance has no part two! When certificate get missing the issuing institution issues what is called Certified True Copy (ctc)
u hear. Pls do get yourself updated!

U actually sounded ignorantly bigoted trying to defend a simple matter by making it complex just like buhari!

Although am done with u. Ur ignorance has blinded u from knowing the difference BTW. An institution and an organisation.. the school that gave u certified copy is an institution while as waec is an organistion with different policy. Kindly pick up Ur waec certificate I doubt if u ve one. At the back u will see it koro koro that any alteration renders it invalid and if missing cannot be replaced. Restrict Urself to waec and u will appreciate my point of view. The last time I helped my sister whose certificate was missing. The institution directed me to waec and waec only sent confirmation of result no certificate was replaced till date.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
greggng:

Uncle, Even ordinary WAEC can send you a confirmation of result for a fee and an affidavit. If WAEC can do it, imagine what Cambridge can do.
The Abo*ki no get WAEC until proven otherwise.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by chernest2002: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
mbhs139:

Honestly, you people are so ... with this your Buahri no certificate #hashtag. Do you think the whole senate chambers are stupid? If truly the man does not have certificate like you claimed, they would have invoked the necessary provision and kick his ass out with all these problems and troubles he's allegedly putting then through, through the mechanism of the law. By the way, you should have known that this is just an allegation and it has gone to trial, so why cry more than the bereaved?
If he have one why should he hire SAN to defend him? Why should the army said they do not have his certificate? For your information even the Senate are afraid of that dictator. The judiciary for his fear have adjourned the case indefinitely, I am among the bereaved cause my freedom of speech and association is at stake.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by chernest2002: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Who told you that he doesn't have a certificate? I am very certain that you don't have half the number of certificates he has.
how do I come in here? If he have certificate what is keeping him from bringing it out to rest the matter. I have my first school certificate and i can display it any time, let the dictator display his own and put us to shame. If you don't know what to do, just say you are fighting corruption and steal your own four years,is the method buhari is using.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by mbhs139(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2016
chernest2002:
If he have one why should he hire SAN to defend him? Why should the army said they do not have his certificate? For your information even the Senate are afraid of that dictator. The judiciary for his fear have adjourned the case indefinitely, I am among the bereaved cause my freedom of speech and association is at stake.

All these in a democracy? What do you think democracy is, a dictator in a democracy? Common!!, that makes no sense!

Are you saying one man, who heads the executive arm of government, and who's been alleged to have committed a case of perjury by swearing to an oath that he posses what he possess not, is now more powerful and being a feared by the legislative arm of over 700 members, including the judiciary, like you put it? Bro, that beats my imagination and it's not correct.

I still submit that if Buhari does not have certificate as alleged, this senate wouldn't have think if it twice before invoking the necessary law and send him parking because if what is happening to their leadership and which fingers are pointed at him.

Do you a Dino Melaye would think if Party affiliation before taking this route, No!

My point is that people should drop this insinuation that PMB doesn't have a certificate and look for something else. That argument doesn't hold water.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by idensko(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Nairalanded:

Even Cambridge, UK which administered the exams back then confirmed the authenticity of Buhari's result and ignorant folks like you would still be spitting trash! angry

You claim he forged his WAEC and yet he is the president of Nigeria, you who didn't "forge" WAEC, what have you achieved? You, your dad and your entire generation have never produced a president.

Pls when and where did Cambridge admit such

Mr Zonmbie.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by tuniski: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
greggng:

Although am done with u. Ur ignorance has blinded u from knowing the difference BTW. An institution and an organisation.. the school that gave u certified copy is an institution while as waec is an organistion with different policy. Kindly pick up Ur waec certificate I doubt if u ve one. At the back u will see it koro koro that any alteration renders it invalid and if missing cannot be replaced. Restrict Urself to waec and u will appreciate my point of view. The last time I helped my sister whose certificate was missing. The institution directed me to waec and waec only sent confirmation of result no certificate was replaced till date.

Your problem is comprehension. Sorry I can't help you!
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by nlanded: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2016
idensko:

Pls when and where did Cambridge admit such

Mr Zonmbie.

Mr Ignoramus! See this...

www.allafrica.com/stories/201501220782.html

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

And also, Buhari allegedly doesn't have a certificate as you feel, yet he is the President of the biggest black nation on earth, I'm sure you have a certificate and you are a bloody nobody! In your worthless life I'm sure you can't even be a kitchen cleaner in Aso rock let alone becoming a president.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by yungmin: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
mbhs139:

All these in a democracy? What do you think democracy is, a dictator in a democracy? Common!!, that makes no sense!

Are you saying one man, who heads the executive arm of government, and who's been alleged to have committed a case of perjury by swearing to an oath that he posses what he possess not, is now more powerful and being a feared by the legislative arm of over 700 members, including the judiciary, like you put it? Bro, that beats my imagination and it's not correct.

I still submit that if Buhari does not have certificate as alleged, this senate wouldn't have think if it twice before invoking the necessary law and send him parking because if what is happening to their leadership and which fingers are pointed at him.

Do you a Dino Melaye would think if Party affiliation before taking this route, No!

My point is that people should drop this insinuation that PMB doesn't have a certificate and look for something else. That argument doesn't hold water.
You sound like you are not a Nigerian or live in Nigeria. Remember Goodluck Jonathan once said that if he used half the powers vested on him as Nigerian president to fight political enemies, Nigerians would see him as a dictator; that is what is playing out now. The Nigerian President is very powerful beyond what it ordinarily should be in a democracy. And when such powers find its way in the hands of a vindictive and naturally tyrannic individual like Buhari, then be sure everyone would tread carefully. If a president truly has a primary school certificate, he wouldn't hire 13 SANs to go defend and possibly quash the case in court.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by chernest2002: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2016
mbhs139:

The army said they do not have his certificate and now he is the commander in chief, the army said buhari lied so why can't he prove otherwise, a democrat will do it but a dictator will never do.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by idensko(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Nairalanded:

Mr Ignoramus! See this...

www.allafrica.com/stories/201501220782.html

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

And also, Buhari allegedly doesn't have a certificate as you feel, yet he is the President of the biggest black nation on earth, I'm sure you have a certificate and you are a bloody nobody! In your worthless life I'm sure you can't even be a kitchen cleaner in Aso rock let alone becoming a president.

The problem wit u jobless nd uneducated souls is dat u kill ur time trying to defend what u don't know.

I said where did Cambridge admit that they have ur dullard president results.

Lem me educate u a bit.

Buhari registered for Cambridge exam, he was assigned an examination number

But didn't seat 4 it..
Wat ur president have is an exam number not a result.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by nlanded: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
idensko:

The problem wit u jobless nd uneducated souls is dat u kill ur time trying to defend what u don't know.

I said where did Cambridge admit that they have ur dullard president results.

Lem me educate u a bit.

Buhari registered for Cambridge exam, he was assigned an examination number

But didn't seat 4 it..
Wat ur president have is an exam number not a result.

Take a look at this disreputably slow-witted simp calling someone else uneducated and jobless. When I got my formal erudition I'm sure you were not even born!

You claimed Buhari got an exam number but didn't seat for the exam, I guess you were his school principal or classmate right? His school which published his result is lying too right? And has Cambridge ever disputed that Buhari didn't seat for his exams?

You are here making up propaganda that Buhari does not have WAEC, yet he went on to achieve the height of his military career, he has been a military head of state, he is now your president, these are achievements you and your generation of slow-wits can never achieve!

So carry on with the propaganda while Buhari remains your president!
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by idensko(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nairalanded:

Take a look at this disreputably slow-witted simp calling someone else uneducated and jobless. When I got my formal erudition I'm sure you were not even born!

You claimed Buhari got an exam number but didn't seat for the exam, I guess you were his school principal or classmate right? His school which published his result is lying too right? And has Cambridge ever disputed that Buhari didn't seat for his exams?

You are here making up propaganda that Buhari does not have WAEC, yet he went on to achieve the height of his military career, he has been a military head of state, he is now your president, these are achievements you and your generation of slow-wits can never achieve!

So carry on with the propaganda while Buhari remains your president!

D rate @ which u quote my comments makes m wonder if u hv a day job!!!!"

Or re u among d folks who have created job 4 demselves in Nairaland.

Don't worry, I feel ur frustrations,

u had "erudition" not "education

Nwannem! God will provide, inugo?
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by nlanded: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
idensko:

D rate @ which u quote my comments makes m wonder if u hv a day job!!!!"

Or re u among d folks who have created job 4 demselves in Nairaland.

Don't worry, I feel ur frustrations,

u had "erudition" not "education

Nwannem! God will provide, inugo?

Hey kid, your comment just made a caricature of your stupid self!

You quote me, I reply you, other than that, you don't exist in my world.

Lastly, kid please go to school, graduate, get a good job, learn to write good English then come back to me to help you elevate your social status. Bloody dimwit!!!
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by idensko(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nairalanded:

Hey kid, your comment just made a caricature of your stupid self!

You quote me, I reply you, other than that, you don't exist in my world.

Lastly, kid please go to school, graduate, get a good job, learn to write good English then come back to me to help you elevate your social status. Bloody dimwit!!!

I said it,
U just defined urself.

My friend u re nobody, get a life.

Don't want 2 waste my valueable time measuring dick wit u.

Since u re "Professor emeritus"

Dis will be d last time U get a reply 4rm me.

Shalom.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) by nlanded: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
idensko:

I said it,
U just defined urself.

My friend u re nobody, get a life.

Don't want 2 waste my valueable time measuring dick wit u.

Since u re "Professor emeritus"

Dis will be d last time U get a reply 4rm me.

Shalom.

Yeah, run away with your tail between your legs, run along like a cowardice filled rabid dog!

And also, please its "valuable" and not "valueable" okay? Jeez! I can't believe your poor dad wasted his little savings to give you some education and you can't spell basic words which even 3 year olds know, what a pity for your and your generation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Niger Delta Officials Sold 6 Vehicles Worth ₦90 Million For ₦2 Million In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.