Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". (2122 Views)

Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana / Coming Soon Cultural Heritage Tour To Ghana In September. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by iwatch: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Chinum:
Sounds interesting but the fee is on the highside. shocked
Hello ma'am. It's been ages. Hope you are good? Just logged on here to say hi to ya wink
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by Chinum: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
iwatch:
Hello ma'am. It's been ages. Hope you are good? Just logged on here to say hi to ya wink

Hello paddie. How have you been? Nice to hear from you.
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by iwatch: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chinum:

Hello paddie. How have you been? Nice to hear from you.
Hmmm... Yeah. I am good. Hope you go put me for ghana must go carry go dat ya vacation. me sef want to see obodo africa
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by Chinum: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
iwatch:
Hmmm... Yeah. I am good. Hope you go put me for ghana must go carry go dat ya vacation. me sef want to see obodo africa

Lmaoo. Not a bad idea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by iwatch: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chinum:

Lmaoo. Not a bad idea cheesy
do you have any idea how this Visa application works? I don't. You can peep into my new thread on this handle and help out.
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by culturalheritag(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Going on a trip or vacation is not just about going to do shopping outside Nigeria but to see those interesting things and places you have not see or heard before and that ate not in Nigeria that will make the memory of such vacation or trip not to fade away on time such is this type of Cultural Heritage tour packaged by Heritage Insight Quest company.

Join us in this historical experience to the ancient country of Ghana you wouldn't want to miss out.
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by culturalheritag(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
what are you waiting for
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by culturalheritag(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Join us with your family
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by culturalheritag(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Good morning
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by culturalheritag(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Less than 25 people more
Re: Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". by culturalheritag(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
is getting to the time

(1) (2) (Reply)

'My Manhood Is On Fire':Married Nigerian Man Begging A Lady 4 Sex Exposed / Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. / ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.