Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction (23170 Views)

Voter's Registration Ongoing In Anambra State By Aniago / "It's My Ghost": Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts To Voter's’ Registration Scandal / Edo Polls: Ize-iyamu Tenders 988 INEC Voter Registers As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by MuteMute(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
cooldipo:
The Gov, pls repair Ire Akari 2 and Aule roads before your tenure runs out.......the hardship on both road is better imagine than experience....i'm sure the people can even manage bulldozing and drainage.
when he never pay salary guy go and sleep.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Sweetlemon(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can only see two or three people cheering. The rest are acting like it's just like any other day.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Papishi:

You are a fantastically bloody liar. I live in Ondo state so shut ur trap if you don't have an idea of what to say

Your PARENTS, or the baboons that birthed your uncouth, dirty,sleazy self are liars.

Ass.wipe.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by sarrki(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:
I was in Ondo state recently and I must confess,it has the best rural road networks so far. Forget the Lagos,Abuja, Port-Harcourt hype, Ondo state roads are simply the best. . .Nigerian standards oo.

Can an a visitor knows more than the owner of the house ? Pls list three major rural road you visited

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by sarrki(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:
I was in Ondo state recently and I must confess,it has the best rural road networks so far. Forget the Lagos,Abuja, Port-Harcourt hype, Ondo state roads are simply the best. . .Nigerian standards oo.

Can a visitor knows more than the owner of the house ? Pls list three major rural road you visited

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Taryur3:

Na road the unpaid workers wan chop?which road u talking about?
Obviously, You are hungry and unfortunately,I cannot help you.

Sorry. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Babacele:
story, wait till November.
wetin go happen for November?
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by ifyalways(f): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
sarrki:

Can an a visitor knows more than the owner of the house ? Pls list three major rural road you visited
I drove from Lagos to Akure, up until Idanre. I was impressed.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
After stealing all their common wealth! "The look on the face of that lady on yellow top thou"
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by iameffiong(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Papishi:

You are a fantastically bloody liar. I live in Ondo state so shut ur trap if you don't have an idea of what to say
Chill bruv....i think he means alagbaka in akure... There is ondo town and akure town... Let him be specific. grin
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Ademoore07(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
You missed the point. Those roads were constructed by the late Dr Olusegun Agagu
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Angelb4: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
He's interested on the registration of voters (because he wants to use them for his puppet again), but not interested in paying workers. Mimiko disappointed me sha!
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Ademoore07(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

You missed the point. Those road were constructed by late Dr Olusegun Agagu
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
orimsamsam:
Most times I always wonder why Nigerians can't be bold enough to confront there leaders.
Because the average Nigerian is a coward, both mentally and physically. They'd rather clap and dance for their oppressors than boldly confront them. They even fight on behalf of their corrupt leaders, so what does that tell you?
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by solace2013: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
shyling:
Politics is local. APC is not on ground.
are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

I drove from Lagos to Akure, up until Idanre. I was impressed.

Sis that is trunk A road . Its a federal road ask around or ask the google
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Ohibenemma(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Papishi:

Did he lie? I agree with him; being on Ondo roads is ALMOST always a joy...

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Babacele: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bigmillz:
wetin go happen for November?
wetin dey happen now that workers are on strike and even if he pays no resumption until we are satisfied that Iroko to baa ju oloko lo, gige la o ge by not allowing him impose any stooge on us come November?
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by ifyalways(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ademoore07:

You missed the point. Those road were constructed by late Dr Olusegun Agagu
Thank you for the information. Well noted.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Elebiju: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

you are a liar and I'm very sure you've been paid to post this rubbish here, where have you been to in Ondo State? I'll mention 10 local government in Ondo State where they have bad road networks.If you want to talk about rural road networks come to akwa ibom they've got the best.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by tomzman: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

It certainly can't be the same Ondo I just came back from a few days ago. That place is a shithole especially the rural areas, the roads are terrible. Even the state capital didn't impress me. I kept wondering what Mimiko achieved all through his tenure.

Maybe the Ondo you are talking about is in Ghana cos it certainly cannot be the one in SW Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by princeomorh(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

Your PARENTS, or the baboons that birthed your uncouth, dirty,sleazy self are liars.

Ass.wipe.
its either u don't av home training or u were nt brought up well. Y will u insult sumones parents because he said his opinion. Pls learn how to address issues on public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
orimsamsam:
Most times I always wonder why Nigerians can't be bold enough to confront there leaders. Mimiko second term was a failure . in fact he was booed wen he came to Futa. I just wonder why should. Nigerians hail someone dat u knw didn't perform and he still owing salary
is because black race are tantamount to suffering, Egyptians riot because there was increase in bread price sometimes.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by KINGinVAHALA: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
@stupedinluv food don show, let's deliberate on this "Politics Section" topic. lol
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by clemdo: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't see pdp emerge as the next ondo state governor
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Babacele:
story, wait till November.
what is going to happen in November, I live here o, so I know what is on, are u sure this guy not going to put his guy(pdp).
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Honestly1: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

And what is this one saying? Are you thinking with your anus? We are talking serious matter ure talking road network shit! Do you know that no ondo state worker has received salary since January? Do you know that people now steal cooked amala and garii just to eat with ordinary water in ondo and ekiti states? Yet these governors have billions of Naira in thrir account. Let me educate you! You you know that Ondo state is an Oil producing state? Do you know how much mimiko collects as security vote per year? Do you know how much he collects as allocation? Do you know that mimiko should have done way better than this? Please if ure not from ondo state, just don't talk. So because ondo state has d best road network (according to you) wait, how many states have you traveled to in this country? So before you type anything, make your research. Mimiko is a a failure! CAPITAL FAILURE!
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Babacele: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
dancok:
what is going to happen in November, I live here o, so I know what is on, are u sure this guy not going to put his guy(pdp).
u think d heavy bribery that he employed to install assembly members because people were only interested in voting Buhari would work in Nov? Iroko ,gbasibe has turned to Ebola n u know it would be a bit difficult with the enemies he is making of the workers. 6 months salary is no joke o.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

@stupedinluv food don show, let's deliberate on this "Politics Section" topic. lol
undecided
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Babacele:
u think d heavy bribery that he employed to install assembly members because people were only interested in voting Buhari would work in Nov? Iroko ,gbasibe has turned to Ebola n u know it would be a bit difficult with the enemies he is making of the workers. 6 months salary is no joke o.
do you live in Akure?
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Babacele: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
dancok:
do you live in Akure?
I come there every week . any problem? abi u think I don't know what I'm talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / FG to Anounce Salary Increment For Civil Servants - Ngige / Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.