Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! (1312 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Rita Dominic Steps Out Bra Less To "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / Yemi Alade – ”I Use Calabash As Bra Because I Am An African Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! by donmayorgroup(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning. Its about 0351hours and I have been seated here surfing the net. But I must tell you one thing, the only thing I will dream about once I shut down this system to take a nap is just ‘BREASTS’!

I know many people will say I have come again. Yes? I will keep coming for them, for those irresponsible women out there whom some of us call role models. Whom many of us want to be like. Just last week, while watching E! with my younger sister, she screamed…’Yeah, that’s Kim. I just like this lady. One day I will be like…’ 

I didn’t let her finish that sentence.

Its okay to be a celebrity. Its okay to be famous. Its okay to be rich. But its not okay to go naked, exposing every God given asset in the name of may be… fashion.

Assets like these>>>

I visited some sites. In fact, I just crept out of some sites filled with pics of the two major events that took place over the weekend. The BET Awards and the AMVCA. What I saw and kept seeing is very disappointing of our celebrities. 

I used to think that clothes are meant to cover the unclothedness and to beautify oneself. I used to think that bras are meant to cover and protect the breast. Unfortunately, I just discovered that I have been the only one languishing in those archaic thoughts of the 1960s!

Ladies, and even the aged ones now go braless, exposing cleavages which is a priceless asset meant only for one person to see, your partner. 

The most annoying part was the one I saw yesterday. In fact, I was forced to write something about it. 

Read it Here>>>

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/era-of-bra-less-women-what-has-happened.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! by raph101(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
This one na touching story o.
* modified *
Ladies repent.
Re: Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! by iPopAlomo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Real african women don't put on bras...

1 Like

Re: Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! by David25(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Real african women don't put on bras...

Exactly!!
Re: Era Of Bra-less Women. What Happened To The African Woman!! by yomi007k(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin Op I beg no kill us ooo... Economy is messed up, no light, no parks, no vacation spots...This only thing giving we d men som amusement n moral is bra less women. Even if wr cant touch, we can see....
abi u wan make depression n suicide rate increase for 9ja...I beg o

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold’s Photoshopped Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, More Generate Heavy Buz / My Girlfriend Did Not Dump Me For A Rich Man – AY Reacts / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Cleavage And Thighs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.