Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (81919 Views)

Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Sammy121(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congratulations to him! Moreso, I believe with his wealth of experience, he will do good in governance and bring soccour to his people. But his profile is too perfect for anyone to be a governor in particular even a president of a country. BABA God pick up my call now!!!
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by push24: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by princetom1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
kidman96:
Nigerian politicians are so backward. They will hound the opposition in power. throughout his tenure instead of allow them to rule so that the country can progress. They will threaten to impeach a sitting president in the final month of his tenure. That's how. Stuupid they can be.

That's why u should make ur way to the top, base on ur ability alone. All these hanky panky, Godfathetism, fraud and related offences can get u in trouble. If its not ur luck to rule, don't force it
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by greggng: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
I am not a pdp menber but as far as this judgement is concern, it is dead on arrival. Remenber ikpeazu won at the supreme Court on this same election issue. I believe the judgement of the supreme Court is superior to that of a mere high court. Let me state also that events has over taken this current issue. Since the failed to dictate the misinformation in the form he filled and he went on to loss at appeal court and finally won at supreme Court. In a nutshell no case here just a distraction
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by ThundrCork(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
i was privileged to shake this man ones.....i introduced myself waiting so he would do same, he didnt say but gave a stan look. i knew he had to be big not to say. after further enquiry from friends at the event, i was told i was speaking to so so and so(It didn't stick).......an oil magnate....i was like, na why him dey form shoooo lol. well i am happy to know he's climbed higher. kudos!
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Eleganza33(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
iswallker:
smh for the space bookers up there...
you bamboo charcoal soap or is dis 1 different,can i c d soap
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by iswallker(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eleganza33:
you bamboo charcoal soap or is dis 1 different,can i c d soap

yes dear..add me on whatsapp..i will send an image...
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Igboid: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
histemple:

Successful businessmen are never known to do well in Government because while they hide under the cloak of "He was already rich", they use government money to run their private business and set off their huge loans.

Just imagine if Ifeanyi Ubah had won the Anambra governorship election. He could have used the state money to pay off that 104bn debt.

True! They also open up the state treasury for their business cronies to suck dry.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by neonly: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
buhari y
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by ogbukara: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Uche ogah is the right man for abia state this is a very good man he have help so many poor people when I visited his village in uturu abia state I saw many things he did to poor people build hospital. Scholarships. Taking care of elderly people a lot of things in fact this is the type of people we need in Government in nigeria uche ogah is God sent
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Does this people know what 42 k employees mean?
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by RaptorX: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
I am skeptical of Nigerians that became fabulously wealthy through their involvement in the oil and gas sectors. Most times it is a result of patronage and a very corrupt system not due to some great business acumen or rag to riches enterprenual spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by tomzman: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
He has an impressive profile but we all know he's not going near the government house anytime soon. Appeals upon appeals will push the case till 2019.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by fairheven: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
am just looking for the person that would become the breeze that would blow for foul(T.A ORJI 's) yanch to open

it seems Ikpeazu is not ready to do that, and that makes him a collaborator with corruption
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by able20(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Uche can wait till 2019, this is naija

2 Likes

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by wacoj(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Something is not right here sir!

He got his HND in 1995.
NYSC 1996-97 I presume.
All state Trust Bank for 2 years i.e 1997-1999 or even 1998-2000.

JOIN ZENITH BANK in 1997 after working for two years at All state trust bank! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ogar, we know that you have money but sorry sir, You can't rule us till 2023.
Orji Uzo Kalu ruled us for 8 years without rehabilitating one single road in Aba.. He is from Bende.
T.A orji ruled us for 8 years without rehabilitating one single road in Aba. He is from Umuahia.

Ogar is from Isikwuator. (BENDE, UMUAHIA and ISIKWUATOR) are all brothers!

Okezie Ikpeazu is from Aba. A true Ngwa man who is already showing us that charity begins at home by rehabilitating and building aba
so any meeting to remove him is just exercise in futility. It wont work!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by godmercy15(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Raising funds for business, charity and other personal project financing through crowdfunding
Crowdfunding is means of raising money for your project through crowd effort. This made possible through online platforms like Gofundme, Indiegogo, RocketHub, Kickstarter and several other ones I can not exhaust here. They have assisted so many people to raise millions of dollar for various projects all over the World.
However, raising funds through these platforms are not quite easy as you need some level of expertise to put up a campaign that is persuasive enough and for a cause that is considered worthwhile to make them part with any dime as a donation to your cause.
Apart from the above reasons, you must be able to drive enough traffic to your campaign page so as to expose it to enough people in order for you to meet your funding target and the time limit assigned to your campaign. Failure to meet your funding target within the specified period in most cases good result in you not being given any amount from what has been raised because your campaign did not meet its funding target.
However, technological advancement has made it possible for some reputable crowdfunding platforms in recent times have come up with models that make it possible for persons interested in raising funds for their projects do so easily without any expertise and yet be able to raise funds successfully. Therefore, I am available for charity organizations and individuals who are interested in raising funds for any project on 08062899721.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by buchai: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
I smell foul play from the pdp chairman alimodu he want to destroy the party before the next election.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by PEREP: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please I need clarity on this court judgement.

Is this an election related matter not submitted for Tribunal or how come a court continued a proceeding against a sitting governor who enjoys immunity?

If this is possible, someone should please educate few of us who are not lawyers and do not understand this ruling.

1 Like

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by MCeeShort(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
The man has a sizeable and impressive CV. I hope he betters the life of his people.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by meforyou1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
gogodaye:

Hahahahahaha.....
Please good nurtured folks.... wouldn't it amount to a travesty of justice to have this same folk have enuring to his benefits the proceeds of the same warped electoral process ?
After all he was quoted as asserting that there was no proper accreditation of delegates thus making it possible for the outcome of the poll during the PDP primaries to be skewed in favour of thr incumbent....
Let's wait for the publication of the judgement. I know courts don't grant prayers not asked for. How can he be complaining of delegates and getting judgement on tax certificate? Let's wait and see
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by meforyou1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
fairheven:
am just looking for the person that would become the breeze that would blow for foul(T.A ORJI 's) yanch to open

it seems Ikpeazu is not ready to do that, and that makes him a collaborator with corruption
is exposing TA Orji more important than working for the people that Ikpaezu is elected to do? Buhari has been exposing Jonathan, what's d outcome? Extreme hunger in the land. People are not going about stealing pots of soup on fire.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by kryptonian1987(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
wonderful gesture there!
but when will ""Oga at the top" (Buhari) relinquish his? since he presented a false document and he's still using it to rule people like Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana.....
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by emmaliver(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
The has good CV. Let him not sell Abia n re buy.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Sookul: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
joeprince23:
this guy will do same thing uba did in anambra
Some people just need to shut up. Uche is a very humble and fine gentleman. I know him. Abia will surely enjoy him that I know. Congrats to him! #Another milestone
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
This guy will not go anywhere near Abia State govt house. Don't u guys get? It's a high Court judgement. There's still appeal court and supreme Court. At least another 2 years
But the judgment says sitting Governor should VACATE OFFICE MMEDIATELY.......

He is free to approach an Appeal and Supreme Courts later.

But for now, he MUST leave first....
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by spencekat(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu will appeal the judgement and get a resounding victory.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Spells(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Just like that, new gofonor
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
This guy will not go anywhere near Abia State govt house. Don't u guys get? It's a high Court judgement. There's still appeal court and supreme Court. At least another 2 years
was even wondering cos i knew federal court's ruling can never be the final verdict.
The Supreme Court still remains the final Court of Verdict
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by meforyou1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
omojoshy:
But the judgment says sitting Governor should VACATE IMMEDIATELY.......
yea, but he will be given right to appeal, which will invalidate the order
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by stchinedu: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrKong:
The man looks like an achiever to me but let's get something straight, he's not moving to the government house anytime soon. There should be appeal and counter appeal by both parties till no one can appeal no more.
You forgot to add the years that will be wasted on the appeals grin 'sebi na Naija we dey' grin
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by nairalandankrah: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
good to know the justice system isnt completely rotten after all. one can still find some solace, how be it after a long wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.