Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (81924 Views)

Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by nairalandankrah: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
good to know the justice system isnt completely rotten after all. one can still find some solace, how be it, after a long wait
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by histemple: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
wacoj:
Something is not right here sir!

He got his HND in 1995.
NYSC 1996-97 I presume.
All state Trust Bank for 2 years i.e 1997-1999 or even 1998-2000.

JOIN ZENITH BANK in 1997 after working for two years at All state trust bank! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ogar, we know that you have money but sorry sir, You can't rule us till 2023.
Orji Uzo Kalu ruled us for 8 years without rehabilitating one single road in Aba.. He is from Bende.
T.A orji ruled us for 8 years without rehabilitating one single road in Aba. He is from Umuahia.

Ogar is from Isikwuator. (BENDE, UMUAHIA and ISIKWUATOR) are all brothers!

Okezie Ikpeazu is from Aba. A true Ngwa man who is already showing us that charity begins at home by rehabilitating and building aba
so any meeting to remove him is just exercise in futility. It wont work!

Although I am not a fan of "very rich businessmen" being entrusted with the governance of a state because they are mostly dubious and incompetent. I am particularly against those who became wealthy through oil and gas because ALL of them are thieves.

This was why Anambra rejected the "already rich" Ifeanyi Uba----you can now imagine what he could have done to the state treasury considering that he is indebted to the tune of 104bn.

However, let me clarify your suspicion about his background. I think he started working with All States Bank with his OND as a Transaction Officer (Teller) while doing his HND, perhaps on part-time basis. Many of such people abound.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by DrinkWater10: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
ponpon:
Uche ogah na sure man!!!!... No be mouth, he sure dieeeee
Give us more insight into your statement please.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by lilycasera(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
This guy will not go anywhere near Abia State govt house. Don't u guys get? It's a high Court judgement. There's still appeal court and supreme Court. At least another 2 years

Go check his Wikipedia page and see the update. Bro he Is the gov already.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
gunpoint:
We want a Yoruba gov grin
We will give you

Gov Fayose grin

Cos i know he is the one you people want. grin

Gyarbonka
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Ekaka1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
hardbody:
If this news were to be true, my question will then be, did Uche canvass for votes and did the electorate vote for him? To my mind, election though on party basis, is specifically done for individuals. So if Uche was not voted for at any point in time, how could he then assume governorship of the state ahead of others voted for in the same state.

This judgment reeks of further confusion brewing. They should just leave Okezie to continue and conclude his tenure. It is only appropriate, not that i like the man one bit.

Do they now want to carry out another election process in Abia State?

Abia State, seat of confusion. I hail thee

Does this not remind you of Amaechi of Rivers state? ......
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by mifavour(f): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
wacoj:

He got his HND in 1995.
NYSC 1996-97 I presume.

JOIN ZENITH BANK in 1997 after working for two years at All state trust bank! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Orji Uzo Kalu ruled us for 8 years without rehabilitating one single road in Aba.. He is from Bende.
T.A orji ruled us for 8 years without rehabilitating one single road in Aba. He is from Umuahia.

Okezie Ikpeazu is from Aba. A true Ngwa man who is already showing us that charity begins at home by rehabilitating and building aba

kam Jukwa... lemme ask... which roads has he worked on? iwe ewekwala gi
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by tobros11: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigeria judiciary hv made dem self a mockery object.. no body will ever take dem serious...
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by nwadiuko1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
lilycasera:

Go check his Wikipedia page and see the update. Bro he Is the gov already.
hahahah why is he yet to be sworn in? why is he not in the government house?........i mean what is our education system turning to, that grown adults who are assumed to be educated do not reason logically and cannot even understand simple legal process ?
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by lordkhalifa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Master Energy Odogwu.... Our first Choice and final Hope of Abian's as its stand now.... We Endorse Alex Otti After thief TA Orji and his Son Chinedu Orji AKA (ikuku) falsificate the result of Abia state PDP governorship primary that produce one of there political son Ikpeazu , we the Good citizen of Abia are left with no other option than to support Alex Otti, During the gubernatorial election, which Dr Alex fought a Good fight but thief TA Orji and his Son Ikuku bribe the electoral officers in favour of ikpeazu, after months in court, the chief judge of supreme court Muhammadu Burahi pass the ruling in favour of ikpeazu with option of banning pro biafrans in his state,

But God has done it for us , Abia most be Free, No More God fatherism , iche uche sampson ogah has come to liberate Ndi Abia....

Abia nma nma Nu cheesygrincheesy
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by philit22(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dis man's profile is vry inspirin..I c my future tru dis profile... I wuld v jst preferred he stayed out of Nigeria's politics
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by lordkhalifa(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Okize is not going anywhere, the man is trying to restore aba to its lost glory sad angry
go to ibadan street degema obohia ibere ohanku arondizuogu etc and see the state of those streets... He is busy demolishing places without fixing any... For ur eyes nah so dem dey take work road Work the motorable one's for now and do the unmotorable roads that lead to nowhere later , please revisit aba and see for your self ...
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by ruggedboy01: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
lordkhalifa:
go to ibadan street degema obohia ibere ohanku arondizuogu etc and see the state of those streets... He is busy demolishing places without fixing any... For ur eyes nah so dem dey take work road Work the motorable one's for now and do the unmotorable roads that lead to nowhere later , please revisit aba and see for your self ...
at lest he's trying unlike the useless short criminal that ruled for 8 years without fixing anything in aba angry sad
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by lordkhalifa(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
ruggedboy01:
at lest he's trying unlike the useless short criminal that ruled for 8 years without fixing anything in aba angry sad
and the short criminal who do you think is him And ask yourself why ikpeazu didn't even want to probe him despite the billions stole fro Abia state coffer ... The earlier Abians reject godfatherism the better for them... My dear currently aba is eyes sore, if u have any relative or friend in aba please verify directly from right source and forget all dis media stung, initial galagala from ikpeazi...
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by fairheven: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
is exposing TA Orji more important than working for the people that Ikpaezu is elected to do? Buhari has been exposing Jonathan, what's d outcome? Extreme hunger in the land. People are not going about stealing pots of soup on fire.

what else?
I know your type, and I know your school of thought.
I know the grand plan between T.A and Ikpeazu to cover up the farmer's atrocities and you are one of their foot soldiers... so continue
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by fairheven: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
wacoj:

He got his HND in 1995.
NYSC 1996-97 I presume.

if orji Uzor and t.a orji rule for eight...and so what?
where they not democratically elected?
did the candidates if Ngwa extraction not contest in those elections?
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by sunnyemma25(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
#IstandwithUcheOga

Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by meforyou1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
fairheven:

what else?
I know your type, and I know your school of thought.
I know the grand plan between T.A and Ikpeazu to cover up the farmer's atrocities and you are one of their foot soldiers... so continue
hey, u don't even know me at all.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by coretechng1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
This guy don hammer at such an age.Why politics?
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by ebuclassic18(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2016
worlexy:
Congrats to this man. Thank God the high court didn't give the governorship seat to Abia APC we for no hear word again on nairaland.

Zombies are like are

dis man has a link to d northern part of Nigeria,,,,i see him as someone dat will move to apc trust me
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by henrimoto(m): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Okize is not going anywhere, the man is trying to restore aba to its lost glory sad angry
which lost glory? is Aba the only town in Abia state that needs repair....?
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by afrika(f): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Not again!!! The guy face be like ABA boy!!!! Nwaaba tins Bye bye abia state, I.e. if he becomes the governor. Hunger and starvation go wound people
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by gunpoint(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2016
MrBONE2:
We will give you

Gov Fayose grin

Cos i know he is the one you people want. grin

Gyarbonka
Great grin
We want Fayose transferred to Abia
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Thobiy(m): 2:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
IT IS WELL! Mr. Uche ogah Sounds to me as a very Brilliant and Favored young Man
Too early
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by mikolo80: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2016
joeprince23:
this guy will do same thing uba did in anambra
what did Uba do,Shebi he didn't win
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by mikolo80: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2016
MissMetro:
A Federal High Court in Abuja has ordered the Governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu, to vacate office immediately for submitting false information to his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, for the party’s governorship primary in December 2014.

Justice Okon Abang in a judgment on Monday ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to immediately issue a certificate of return to the plaintiff, Uche Ogah, who polled the second highest number of votes in the primary.

Related: Court Sacks Governor Ikpeazu Of Abia State

Uchechukwu S. Ogah is a Nigerian oil magnate, entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist. Ogah is the President of Master Energy Group, a conglomerate with over 15 subsidiaries and interests across a variety of industries.

In 2014, Dr. Uche Ogah, rejected the outcome of the Abia State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship primary held in Umuahia.

Ogah, who came second in the contest with 103 votes, claimed that the exercise was fraught with fraud.

Ogah said there was no credible and proper accreditiation of the delegates who participated in the primary, giving way to admission of non-delegates to vote in the exercise.

“I know there was no formal accreditation and people were given tags just to go and vote. Everything in Abia is fraud; why? Everything, from beginning to the end,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/uche-ogah-meet-new-governor-of-abia.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uchechukwu_Sampson_Ogah
hope he won't fall our hand
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
IT IS WELL! Mr. Uche ogah Sounds to me as a very Brilliant and Favored young Man

Billionaire businessman and runs Masters Energy.

Hope he no greedy ?
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by phenase(m): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2016
THIS CASE IS IN APPEAL COURT ALREADY, AND OKEZIE IS STILL THE GOVERNOR..
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by ruggedboy01: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
henrimoto:
which lost glory? is Aba the only town in Abia state that needs repair....?
it was neglected for over 8 years angry sad
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by nwadiuko1(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2016
ruggedboy01:
it was neglected for over 8 years angry sad
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by wacoj(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
fairheven:

if orji Uzor and t.a orji rule for eight...and so what?
where they not democratically elected?
did the candidates if Ngwa extraction not contest in those elections?

The problem with you guys ndi ohuhu is that you people are too greedy.
Yes they they were duly elected no doubt, but why can't you people allow Okezie who is also duly elected enjoy his tenure?
Otti has tried his best only to be disgraced by the supreme court and that is what will happen to Ogar.

You guys have failed to understand there was an accord when Abia state was created. An accord to ensure a power sharing formula
We have three Senatorial districts
Abia North was first to produce a governor in the person of Orji Uzor.
Abia Central followed suit in the person T.A Orji
Now that it is time for Abia South, all off you are trying to Arrow the agreement.
Firstly You guys tried with Otti who an Arochukwu man from Abia North. Now again It is Ogar from same Abia North.

We the people of Abia South will defend our right and support our man Okezie Ipeazu till 2023.

Abia North people can go hug transformer. You people want to use the little resource we need to build aba to control your erosion lands.
Re: Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor by wacoj(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=wacoj post=47001940]

The problem with you guys ndi ohuhu is that you people are too greedy.
Yes they they were duly elected no doubt, but why can't you people allow Okezie who is also duly elected enjoy his tenure?
Otti has tried his best only to be disgraced by the supreme court and that is what will happen to Ogar.

You guys have failed to understand there was an accord when Abia state was created. An accord to ensure a power sharing formula
We have three Senatorial districts
Abia North was first to produce a governor in the person of Orji Uzor.
Abia Central followed suit in the person T.A Orji
Now that it is time for Abia South, all of you are trying to quash the agreement.
Firstly You guys tried with Otti who an Arochukwu man from Abia North. Now again It is Ogar from same Abia North.

We the people of Abia South will defend our right and support our man Okezie Ipeazu till 2023.

Abia North people can go hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.