Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character (755 Views)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by blackbartee(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
My own favorite character is Tyrion Lannister.... he just knows the right words, at the right time and for the right reason......

What season are you?

Has anyone finished season 6.....cause I haven't been able to and I was told its not complete yet

Let's deliberate.....
Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Onegai(f): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=blackbartee post=46980389]My own favorite character is Tyrion Lannister.... he just knows the right words, at the right time and for the right reason......

What season are you?

Has anyone finished season 6.....cause I haven't been able to and I was told its not complete yet

Let's deliberate..... [/quote

I have.

Cersei Lannister is a beast. And I mean that as a compliment grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by blackbartee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=Onegai post=46984523][/quote]

Lol....

She's too devious for my liking...
Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Onegai(f): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:

Lol....

She's too devious for my liking...

She's evil and puts herself and her children first. Without caring for anyone else's plans.

I like how Sansa is now a seasoned adviser who understands her world. Jon is in good hands. I'm tired of Arya. Poor Jaime. Tormund and Brienne better end up together.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by blackbartee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onegai:

She's evil and puts herself and her children first. Without caring for anyone else's plans.

I like how Sansa is now a seasoned adviser who understands her world. Jon is in good hands. I'm tired of Arya. Poor Jaime. Tormund and Brienne better end up together.

Yeah... true

But I hated her first son.... what's that his name again
Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Lengz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Onegai:

y would u hate Arya.. I I love dat girl mehn.. She really has been through alot

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Salimmuhammad(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Her!!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by alfaHaywhy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Brienne of Tarth ... Her Loyalty is speechless

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Jaycool18(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
In no particular order..

-Arya stark
-tyrion lannister
-Danny storm born
-lady mormont
-Jon snow

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by blackbartee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nobody is mentioning the Khaleesi grin grin
Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Tjayjosh(m): 4:44am On Jun 30, 2016
I'm with the OP.

1. Tyrion Lannister

2. Jon Snow

3. That little Queen with 60 soldiers

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2016
My favourite:
1. Cersei: I will really miss her when she dies. She was always my favourite, from season one and in the books and I was secretly rooting for her to be the final ascendant of the Iron throne but that is clearly not going to happen. Oh well.
I will miss her when she dies *sighs*
will probably take a whole day off work to mourn her grin grin grin

Very strong and determined woman.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Game Of Thrones Character by magabounce(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Hmmmm...
1. Recently, Lady mormont
2. Arya Stark, for standing up to the faceless gods.
3. The re surging Jon snow
4. Denearys stormborn
5. Certainly Cercei Lannister
6. Sansa stark [/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Empire Vs Power / Anaconda,work And Drunk-in-love:which Music Video Would You Want To Be In / Win A VIP Invite To See The Premiere Of OLOIBIRI - The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.