Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) (22206 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Oladim001(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Later now some Zombies will start saying christains are the only ones being killed in the north.Utter nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by harcole: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Church own no dey be failed attempt only mosque. Make Una continue, diaris God.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by kristisking(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Attacks on mosques always fail but always successful in other places. Even a ten year child knows the answer
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Ngokafor(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
BobUg28:

Some sense though!

Nnaa, how old are you?

....You are expecting sense from that moniker?? shocked..i hope you know that thats omenka..the ugandan crooner cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by nairalandankrah: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
things have fallen apart and the centre can no longer hold.. chinua achebe
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by amakenny: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Boko has gone on sabbatical leave, waiting for next time a President of Nigeria is not from Muslim North of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by hopyroll(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't know why some people still don't get it....if this bokoharrash are Muslim, I think the people they should be killing are xtians.....now a suicide attempted on a mosque failed, yet they say if it were to be a church, it will be a success.......now the question is,
who has the highest populations in the north.....Muslims or xtians?
The 213 gals that was lost to these bokoharrash under gudluck regime, was there a single xtian among them?
How many Churches and mosques has been blown so far?
I bliv thousands will agree with me that 90% of northerners are Muslims, which means these idiots are actually killings Muslims
If the idiots are actually fighting on behave of Islam, they should atleas change location.....make dem go to east where majority are xtians for like 6 months blown them up too........make dem self change nah...abi no be eral of change we dey?
Until then, adonbiliv they are Muslims
They can't come down to southwest though........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by saintkel(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
AnotherSeun:
i know how easy it is to brainwash people...
but i want to ask,how can one unbrainwash this people...because we have two set of brainwashed groups that need to be unbrainwashed...
1..This set of Boko Haram..
2... The Hypos...

Now I know what it means to be an olodo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Just take a minute to imaging how the world would have been without religion?

Good... Paradise!
the diversity in Religious beliefs is causing huge danger to our environment, people believe so many things and if a man can take his life because of some virtual 43virgins, then you can understand better the damage this so called religion has caused to humanity.
am a Christian for the record, but that doesn't stop me for saying the truth, what we practise in this modern time isn't Christianity or Islam but something else, it is more like we are in a business age, where pastors buy private jets and make money off out ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Ofemmanu1: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make dem bomb everything finish, na their work.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Saulawology(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
The power of prayer !!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by tunde1200(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
BobUg28:
The lord who did this shall continue saving the lives of innocent Christians until all the Boko Haram members looses all their peace.

Is it only Christian we have in the north?
Why pray only for Christians.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by george3132001(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Im sure some body parts of this people can be usefull to some people. Eg the kidney or they should be used as lab rats.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by dammytosh: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wait!... These people no dey finish

Anyways, I don't blame them; If Buhari should concentrate half of the energy he uses in junketing and witch-hunting, Bokoharam would have been completely decimated.

The way your Lord and savour concentrated, left corruption and decimated them.

Olodo.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by DjAduba(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wait!... These people no dey finish

Anyways, I don't blame them; If Buhari should concentrate half of the energy he uses in junketing and witch-hunting, Bokoharam would have been completely decimated.
Well, I can still remember the jet they use to import Wines from England for ur uncle every week. which he spends his time and money that is he cud not do any reasonable work till he was kicked out.... PDP
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2016
DjAduba:

Well, I can still remember the jet they use to import Wines from England for ur uncle every week. which he spends his time and money that is he cud not do any reasonable work till he was kicked out.... PDP

Hahahahaha!!
Good thing we are buying Naija to grow Naija.
Burukutu and Gworo no go ever finish.
undecided
Hailers of a "certificateless" chronic ethno-religious bigot who would have been more comfortable with his cows grin grin.
Keep looking for Jonathan to blame, don't go and improve your English.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by lumeneng22: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Fasting and killing is a way of life of these mallams. After shouting Alarh Akubaru they will proceed to kill.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by Ismy5000: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2016
hopyroll:
I don't know why some people still don't get it....if this bokoharrash are Muslim, I think the people they should be killing are xtians.....now a suicide attempted on a mosque failed, yet they say if it were to be a church, it will be a success.......now the question is,
who has the highest populations in the north.....Muslims or xtians?
The 213 gals that was lost to these bokoharrash under gudluck regime, was there a single xtian among them?
How many Churches and mosques has been blown so far?
I bliv thousands will agree with me that 90% of northerners are Muslims, which means these idiots are actually killings Muslims
If the idiots are actually fighting on behave of Islam, they should atleas change location.....make dem go to east where majority are xtians for like 6 months blown them up too........make dem self change nah...abi no be eral of change we dey?
Until then, adonbiliv they are Muslims
They can't come down to southwest though........

u r absolutely right
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) by hopyroll(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ismy5000:

u r absolutely right
Abi now my bloda.............
If one think deeply, you will know that these people aint fighting on behalf of islam

I bliv thereare thousands of xtians in Dubai, Qatar, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Senegal so on, and we never for once hear that the Muslims in these countries are terrorizing the xtians........even in Egypt. If one reason very well, you will know that these people (bokos and isis) are only terrorizing the countries where there is no Unity and peace.......there are Millions of Muslims and Xtians in England, South Africa, Ghana, Burkina faso, Australia......and there is never a single day we hear them terrorizing eachother yet some xtians still sees Islam as a Threat to the world just because of our different in Doctrine.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms / Abe Gains Upper-hand Against Amaechi As APC Cancels Ward Congress In Rivers / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.