Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Fix Computers From Any Part Of The World- Basedontech.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Computers From Any Part Of The World- Basedontech.com (1084 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Computers From Any Part Of The World- Basedontech.com by coolj69: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
My friend Ben fix computers for a living, but the thing he hated the most was to go to the client’s home especially at odd times, carrying kits all around town. Luckily, nowadays this issue is not as irksome as it used to be, the Internet makes the job of the computer geek much easier.

To successfully fix a computer remotely, a few portable programs, some screen sharing apps and a sturdy Internet connection is all you need. With these tools we can offer assistance anywhere in the world pretty much on anything software based. Also, from my experience, fixing computers remotely, can make you very popular as everyone thinks you are a computer genius, capable of doing almost anything, something like a “Computer Champion of Capua”.

1. Uninstalling and installing programs

This task can be accomplished with great ease across the Internet. Remotely installing and uninstalling apps from a computer can improve its speed and offer better productivity. Some install apps that they use for a certain task, and then when they are done with it, they forget to uninstall it, thus, they pile up and make the PC lag.

2. Viruses

Most of the issues people have on a computer are virus related. These virtual terrorists lurk in dark and strike ruthlessly on unsuspecting victims. This issue is very easily solved by using a very reliable Antivirus software and installing a firewall for futurity. This task can be accomplished remotely by using a screen sharing application or by remotely controlling the target computer. Visit basedontech.com for more info.

3. Fixing slow computers

While slow operating system on a PC is mostly caused due to aging of the hardware components, there are a few tweaks that you can give it some extra boost. Defragment of the hard drive using a good Defrag Software or erasing the temp, cache or registry files, archiving multiple files into one file are a few simple tweaks that you can do remotely and they would have a decent effect on a computers performance. Also, especially for gaming improvements, try updating the drivers to newer versions.

4. Scanning hard drives for bad sectors

My hard drive started failing sometime last year, I spent more than a week scanning it, until I learned a trick. Usually, this process is done with a bootable flash drive, it works pretty well. This process, if done rightly could save the owner lots of worries with buying and installing a new hard drive and thus losing the computer’s data.

5. Installing new devices

This could be trickier than the other fixes but a lot more easier, all you have to do is let the owner plug in the device, and then you can download, install drives and test the new peripherals to see if they are working properly from the comfort of your office or home.

All of these tasks and more can be accomplished over the Internet effectively, although for other tasks, such as changing a hardware component or installing a new OS you will have to leave your home or office. Learning how to remotely fix a computer will diminish your workload, leaving you with much more time for yourself and your family, time you would ordinarily spend in traffic.

Learn to value your time. For a computer repairman, knowledge and time are the most important things he needs.

basedontech.com

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Computers From Any Part Of The World- Basedontech.com by furthest(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2016
I want to fix my laptop charger..is always shocking me
Re: How To Fix Computers From Any Part Of The World- Basedontech.com by Zonto231(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
I will like to be trained on this vocation,tho I studied computer science I really need the A+ knowledge.plss how do I reach you and how much is it gonna cost me
Re: How To Fix Computers From Any Part Of The World- Basedontech.com by jaid23: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Plx help me bro. my pc, sony vaio battery drains very very fast on mild usage. jess typing on it, when fully charged it doesnt last more than 1hr.. plx how cn i knw if d battery ix stil gud or nt?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Laptops Of The First Half Of 2016 / Innjoo Leap 4 Tablet PC With Keyboard & All Accessories / Promo!!! Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Phones For Sales At Discounted Prices.#35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.