Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

African Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders. (379 Views)

African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans / Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow! / African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Leaders. by Laclasse: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Going through the world politics, most civilized countries are going through changes at the moment, following the Brexit that was just concluded.

My question is this? What are African Leaders doing for their people.

Are they proposing how to get rich quickly by donating all your property? The church in this case?

Are they preaching love? That it’s ok if you are different as long as you are not hurting another.

Are they looking for solutions to help the poor knowing fully well that more children will not lift anyone out of poverty.

Are they still focused on polygamy? The world is exploding. There should be control. Africans wake up and smell the food. Things are changing. Time you change with it or get left behind. Its not by stealing public funds and create crisis. Do something for your people. I’m talking to you all who are in position to influence people. Do something original, Be creative and see the world look at us differently.

https://fafricanergy.com/2016/06/27/african-leaders/

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You And I Do Not Understand About Separation Of Power / Our Generations Will Resist Grazing Reserves In Southern Kaduna– Union / Why They Hate Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.