Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition (25369 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by easiest(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
rapistomenka:
Hope he dont use the money to finance what he learnt from the Koran

I mean funding terrorism cool

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by Musquareney(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
saudi arabia is the winner of this year's edition, this post is wrong, it is for 2014. Nigeria is not even among the best 10.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by lyricalz: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Another bokoharam sponsor in the making
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by yuskol03: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
keyzid:

Verse 9:29 of Surah at-tauba is probably the intentionally most misinterpreted verse of the Quran. This is what it says: –
“Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth , (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” S. 9:29 Y. Ali
Dear brother mansour, I totally understand you when you say that this verse promotes violence on a cursory glance. But if you read it carefully you’ll find that it doesn’t. I hope you will be patient enough to be with me throughout the end of this article.
The verse says “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth” .
My question to you brother. Does this verse stop here? No it doesnt. It continues and gives the actual reason as to the fighting. This is the continuation: –
“until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”.
1. PAYING JIZYA IS THE CONDITION FOR FIGHTING. THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED WHEN LEVYING THIS ALLEGATION OF VIOLENCE ON MUSLIMS .
This verse doesn’t ask the Muslims to do mindless slaughter as the media portrays or deceives. It gives the Muslims the permission to fight only those non-Muslims who do not pay jizya – the state tax. And we all know that jizya is applicable only in an Islamic state. Neither India, nor US or Britain are Islamic states. So to put this verse as an excuse for what happened there only shows how biased, unknowledgable and unfair the media is and it hurts us deeply.

To be sincere, brawling and talking so confidently about what one has no idea about hurting the emotions of those concerned is so uncalled for. Quote me a piece in the Quran that supports terrorism and killing of people with no just cause.
Im not here to insult or abuse you. I just pray God pave the righteous way for you and stop this blasphemy act.
may Allah bless you.. jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by Bimpe29: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Alhamdulillahi, barakallahu fihi.
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by M17CXi: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
lyricalz:

So you decided to insult this man, without you knowing him, or him knowing you.
Instead you choose to call him a terroris*

May your fear torment you Until you stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by Leo2flex(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
papiforreal:
May Almighty bless us with such kids. Amen
Ameen
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by donteflon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Harbdhul:
If it will be used against people like you then it will be a good investment.
People like u are virtual terrorists

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by numericalguy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seems I've seen this picture before. More than a year ago.
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by kukandaka: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Allah is great!!!
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by BetaThings: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
lyricalz:
Just admit that the N19m is giving you mental agony
You can still send one of your usual letters asking for the account number of your next victim so that your imaginary loot can be transferred
Or you can ingest some of your regular substance and take a trip out

Anyway what is in the making is the type of values that built Dubai where you would like to live but don't qualify
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by HaneefahRN(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Barakallahu fihi.

But, I think I saw this pix 2 years ago
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by ILIYAS101(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
O ALLAH MAY U BELSS THIS BRODA.
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Allahu Akbar You make us proud
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by hustler86(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2016
LAUWALI222:

Thanks bro

Uwc brother مشاء الله
smiley
Re: Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Yes he won, but this isn't recent , it happens many years ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Tribal Marks And Tatoo / It Is Haram To Celebrate New Years! / Muslims: Are We Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.