Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] (34830 Views)

Falz Shows His Football Skills As He Hangs Out Wit NFF Boss Pinnick In Lagos(Pix / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by ensimba(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Jenifer: congrastulason Sege, I is pride in you.

Sege: thank you Bae.

Jenifer: who your Bae? u nogo rescaste urzelf abi? Odadaaa
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2016
shrewd1:
i never gave him a chance in 2013, but Ajebota by falz is always on repeat in my fone

You sabi better thing my guy
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by femi4: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2016
safareegurl:
so, it was only Yorubas that voted them to win abi? Or you didn't see Viewer's Choice?

Stop disgracing whatever form of education you have.
Na comment like this dey make your monikers receive ban left and right
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Theoflux(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Always yoruba boys since 1940. It was Yemi Alade and wizkid(Yorubas) that shared the Nigerian's votes and preventing huge star like wizkid frm winning in the other category.

skepta another yoruba boy won d uk category.
Only you[Falz] na bhadt boys smiley CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by FirstCounsel(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations Falz. Enjoy your award and fame to the fullest maximum
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Thobiy(m): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Convam cheesy
Naso congrat falz
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by hollyfat(m): 5:03am On Jun 28, 2016
safareegurl:
so, it was only Yorubas that voted them to win abi? Or you didn't see Viewer's Choice?

Stop disgracing whatever form of education you have.

Gbayi
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by viceric677(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Always yoruba boys since 1940. It was Yemi Alade and wizkid(Yorubas) that shared the Nigerian's votes and preventing huge star like wizkid frm winning in the other category.

skepta another yoruba boy won d uk category.

your mentality is the size of bean seed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo / EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence / AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.