Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo (34827 Views)

Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by kidap: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Singer and Actor, Banky W took to his Instagram account to call out INEC for spelling his name wrongly and also printing his Party Logo wrongly.

The Singer who is currently contesting for Federal House Of Representatives in Lagos took to his page and shared some photos and video with caption saying..

VERY URGENT!!! It turns out that logo that will show for MDP on the Election day ballot papers is wrong. We have tried every possible option to see if the ballot papers can be reprinted, but that is unfortunately not possible. So we move on. 
No sense crying over spilt milk. The good news is WE ARE ON THE BALLOT. You will see "Modern Democratic party" on the ballot with this new logo... so PLEASE help us repost the logo everywhere. We are also reprinting as much campaign material as we can. We will not be deterred by any obstacle. We will not be discouraged. We will focus on the finish line and forge ahead. No weakness. No regrets. 
#MDP #STRONGERTOGETHER#BANKONBANKY 
PS: My last name was also misspelled, but that's a non issue because you won't see candidate names on election day... just party names, acronyms, and logos. Please remember the Modern Democratic Party. God bless you.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/banky-w-calls-out-inec-for-misspelled-surname-and-misprinted-logo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Fuckuignos(f): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
PMB is building the Affordable housing across the 5 states in SE.

PMB is constructing the critical 2nd Niger bridge linking SE economic region to SW and Lagos.

PMB is not owing any state in the SE salary and also benefited in the pension he cleared and so on like that... Meanwhile
Why is the election dry? Cause public funds aren’t being used at the disposal of a wasteful party like PDP. These people used money meant for roads, schools, rails & other amenities to campaign. If that isn’t wickedness then I don’t know what is. For those supporting wickedness..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by SEONaijaExpert: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Relax Banky, it's good publicity for your campaign and at the same time they're teasing you because they know your chances are slim.

You should have waited till you have a chance in APC. That's the surest odd to play in this election.

President Buhari till 2023!

No Atikulooter can come close to Presidency. Never again! We're addicted to NEXT LEVEL mentality.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by chocorex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol. Long name..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by femijay8271(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Doilooklikeicare(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
q
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by sexiestharam(f): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
kkk
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Richdad50(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
There is something about this young fine man. He is a shining light. A man who believes he can weather the political Goliath rather than kissing the feet of a few men who control the state resources. I heard he is a faith based man and he is married to a prayerful woman.

Friends, clarity of purpose often comes when a right partner is by side and vision is established in the heart of a prayerful woman. Many a times, you find a happy man at home is driven by purpose and his visions are clarified by his prayerful wife. Nothing can match the strength of a woman's prayer for the success of her husband. It loosens the strings of poverty too quickly for a shot at destiny.

#Richdad

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by noble71(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
angry
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Iamdarmie(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:

PMB is constructing the critical 2nd Niger bridge linking SE economic region to SW and Lagos.

PMB is not owing any state in the SE salary and also benefited in the pension he cleared and so on like that... Meanwhile
Why is the election dry? Cause public funds aren’t being used at the disposal of a wasteful party like PDP. These people used money meant for roads, schools, rails & other amenities to campaign. If that isn’t wickedness then I don’t know what is. For those supporting wickedness..

Oponu�

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Useless people, ordinary sorename dem no fit spell, but if na aboooooooooki name dem go sabi spell am

As your name na banky, you too wan join dem to dey thief our money go bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by millionboi2: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hahaha

Na so e dey start ooo
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Olukat(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
noble71:
angry

Removing Buahri is more critical than all those media projects!
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Mopolchi: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
INEC is under the influence of Buhari and it appears lifeless too embarassed

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by agbonkamen(f): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
All join grin grin
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by SAMBARRY: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bobo bororo yi sha cheesy

Tanlontan e? grin
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Anthonyoluwaseun(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jesu ! "Sorename" ?
enemyofprogress:
Useless people, ordinary sorename dem no fit spell, but if na aboooooooooki name dem go sabi spell am

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Tunasco4u(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
OK
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by MrSix: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Errrmm
Well handled.

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by bedspread: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
Fuckuignos:

[/s] INVISIBLE BUILDINGS!
Well done!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by gbaskiboy: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
We should go and fry Akara
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by MrJanuzaj: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Blockhead
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by Raltrending(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
TOP NAIRALAND THREAD THAT WILL SHOCK YOU TO THE BONES, GUY THIS A MUST READ

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? 
https://www.nairaland.com/4981887/want-give-boyfriend-panties-money

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS)
https://www.nairaland.com/4981928/saw-different-nudes-particular-lady
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by ogongogames(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is actually disastrous for his campaign. A lot of people particularly the elderly, market women look for the logo rather than the party name. For instance, I know the APM (the party Amosun is supporting for Governorship elections) whilst campaigning and dashing out Ankara have been telling locals in towns to vote for "Gbaguda". Obviously Eti-Osa will be a different demographic but it's not great start for Banky W.
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by enemyofprogress: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anthonyoluwaseun:
Jesu ! "Sorename" ?
ma begi fun e
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

Blockhead
yam head tongue

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by 1759King: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Work extra hard for your 30k

Fuckuignos:

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by dayleke: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol grin

No b d same thing?
Re: Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo by noble71(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Olukat:

Removing Buahri is more critical than all those media projects!
one bottle of red wine for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence / Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post / Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.