Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina (40476 Views)

Buhari Is Dying And Osinbajo Is Being Manipulated By Dark Cabal – Femi Fani-kayo / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bashydemy1: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2016
EgusiSoup:

What is this one saying undecided
He is saying you are a PDP and wailers stooge.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by psalm32: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Is the Nigerian people ruling themselves with all the drama or the best question is, are we in democracy or what? this government should reposition itself and focus on the people and Let the law and its agency carry on with their duty.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by playtheblues(f): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2016
When will Buhari face the courts for lying about his educational qualifications?

Oh! I forgot he hired a lot of SANs with taxpayers money to do so for him.

JBismarck:
I may not know everything but I know Buhari isn't a stooge and pushover. Let Saraki face the courts without crying foul.

Just in case you don't know me, I'm JBismarck

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Thobiy(m): 2:35am On Jun 28, 2016
rottennaija:
Epic response. In the words of the AG, go to the court and defend yourself if you feel it wasn't a forgery
yep
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by rasco2000me: 3:12am On Jun 28, 2016
bonechamberlain:
When will the attorney general determine whether buhari infringed upon the law, by presenting a fake certificate or not presenting any. Nonsenseangry
you are so daft dat u do not know ur right from left,a whole major general nigerian army and past head of state u are askin him for waec certificate, did ur parent see d wall of sch
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by push24: 3:54am On Jun 28, 2016
The new spoke man of the police Is from ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni7s0MQI6Lw
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Edum13656: 3:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Femi Adesina remember ur broda Reuben Abati ... well advice no be curse.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by aplus2016: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2016
it is pursuit of nefarius agenda to sanitise nigeria 4rm d mess brought upon it by d kleptomaniac politicians, d corrupt pple who hav plundered our common wealth, who have introduced corruption/impunity that have causesd erosion of our cherished values such that corruption is no longer detested. but it is not nefarious agenda to gang up n loot our common wealth
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by fasbat(m): 4:50am On Jun 28, 2016
erakab2006:
President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, claims there is “now a government within the government of President Buhari”, which has allegedly seized the apparatus of Executive powers to pursue a nefarious agenda.
This claim by Senator Saraki would have been more worth the while, if it had been backed with more information. If he had proceeded to identify those who constitute the “government within the government,” it would have taken the issue beyond the realm of fiction and mere conjecture. But as it stands, the allegation is not even worth the paper on which it was written, as anybody can wake from a troubled sleep, and say anything.
The Attorney-General of the Federation is the Chief Law Officer of the state. It is within his constitutional powers to determine who has infringed upon the law, and who has not. Pretending to carry an imaginary cross is mere obfuscation, if, indeed, a criminal act has been committed. But we leave the courts to judge.
To claim that President Buhari is anybody’s stooge is not only ridiculous, but also preposterous. It is not in the character of our President.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
Media and Publicity
June 27, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/femi.adesina.1023?fref=ts
'you can forgive anything but not political sins'-fasbat, however ,had Mr Saraki not so full of himself and tarried a while and allow d 'strayed' senators to come back to d chamber,he wont be in ds troubled water and APC wouldn't have lost d senate Deputy Presidency to opposition. Saraki knew from d beginning dt the Senate rule book had been tampered with to allow d election to go ahead without d APC senators held up in a bid to see the 1st citizen of d country. Rt Hon Dogara never traded-off d Deputy speakership to PDP so he has no axe to grind with anybody 'upstairs'. He shd thank his God dt PMB is not OBJ!The lesson is dt,dont be too ambitious and take things easy,saraki murdered sleep when he insulted VP Osinbajo and i dont pity Saraki a bit!

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by aksule(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2016
In a civilized country Saraki could have step down but is Nigeria a civilized country. Why should he step down when the system that brought him to power is the same system that brought the president to power and it's beneficiaries such as a Adesina and Co. Where are we when all promises made by the ruling party were thrown to the dogs. That cannot happened in a civilized country. So much for the stepping down syndrome.
Except of course the judiciary the executive and the legislative arm of the government are elective offices.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by siraj1402(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Saraki failed to remember that Buhari belong to nobody,he also belong to everybody.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Ibidapson(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2016
This is the way they are going to finish their tenure, hostility at itz peak
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by samplegirl(f): 5:15am On Jun 28, 2016
JBismarck:
I may not know everything but I know Buhari isn't a stooge and pushover. Let Saraki face the courts without crying foul.

Just in case you don't know me, I'm JBismarck

Buhari is stooge to western world who don't want Africa to rise. All that has happened under his watch wouldn't have happened anywhere in the West and the Western world will keep quiet.

In the last one year who has Buhari government successfully convicted upon all the claims of corruption? Once you are anti Buhari you are corrupt but if you are pro Buhari you are a Saint.

The Western world know. They keep him there.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by samplegirl(f): 5:22am On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:
This show of shame by saraki has to end some day soon.
The has no principle and he's shameless.

David Cameron resigned based principles
Saraki is facing criminal charges on multiple fronts. If he has dignity, he would at least step down for investigation and trial.

Here he is, fighting dirty. In fact fighting in the mud. Shameless man

But Buhari will rather hire the whole SAN to challenge how he was served notice to present his certificate. Tell him to do the needfull and prove that he is a man of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Kingbusssy(m): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=JBismarck post=46986440]I may not know everything but I know Buhari isn't a stooge and pushover. Let Saraki face the courts without crying foul.

Just in case you don't know me, I'm JBismarck[/quote
Yea Bro
If he really knew he's innocent, then he should go to Court nah
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by seguntijan(m): 5:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Question :
Since Lagos is reaping over N250bn monthly in IGR, can they acquire other none performing state? e.g # Ekiti
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by prof12(m): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2016
savydo:
Last time I checked,President Buhari is in court defending your certificate claims. Saraki should follow suit,no fake tears.

Why didn't Jonathan and his government decides that?
If it was true,he had the powers to have stopped Buhari from contesting the election knowing fully well that he was about to be defeated then.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by silvernus0: 5:59am On Jun 28, 2016
erakab2006:
smiley

Fake certificates..
Fake promises...

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by hassymo5(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg saraki is witch hunted period..

why is OBJ not call To answer for our 16billions power funds...

why is Amechi still a minister and not charge for corruption..

Why was Tinubu case thrown out of the CCT...

Why is Gov Dariye Ecological fund case taking likely..

why why why...

Saraki is being witch hunted period....

Lawal and Akume will Neva get SP...even if saraki is remove and that cos for more troubles more division and cordial relationship between executive and legislative arm will die off..

I see where the legislative arm will frustrate things for the executive .like the 2017 budget..

I see more fight between the two arms of Government..

I see more senators dumping APC

I see APC losing kwara next election..
in fact Middle belt too

I See APC losing state with no ambassador losing election next ..
( no qualified candidate in those state can u imaging)

we didn't vote PMB for this ..,

Everything is stagnant in this country..

No light ,,insecurity,, inflation and the only thing we near is saraki in court saraki in court. Govt no get work again than to follow certain people...and bring them down..,,

DONT WORRY 2019 IS AROUND THE CORNER NIGERIANS WAKE UP..

A word is enuf for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Let the truth be spoken and sentiments kept aside, despite my reservations of Saraki's person,corrupt tendencies, and family hold on Kwara, l want to state that the law is clear on issues relating to separation of powers. The Police is under the executive arm of govt, has no business probing the procedural ethics of a federal legislature,except it is nudged by the executive, the judiciary has no business calling for court processes from an alleged probe by the police,except of course it is been nudged. You see, the judiciary and the police can be under a hire and fire relationship by the executive,as we rightfully know in Nigeria,leaving the legislative as a force to reckon with. Sincerely l believe certain people are out using executive powers to muscle these guys,for reason known to them.And Saraki whose hands are not clean yet boldly steps on toes is under heat from all sides that the executive powers control.
On the issue of cabals, well every govt has its cabal in the world, they are key,and whose say in the polity cannot be questioned even if they are living like ghost,and l feel the keymen of APC are the ones Saraki stepped on their toes, now he is getting laid and ofcourse we know where his palaver started from,senate leadership seizure, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by gomeks(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2016
truthspeaks:
Femi adesina can lie for Africa. So he z sayin buhari is the only power broker in ApC? Let's say Femi knows about dis cabal in question, wld he have told Nigerians they actually exist? So his response is not surprising @ all. Wat do u expect frm a lyin spokesperson of a lyin govt
What is this one saying?
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Okwyjesus(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2016
bonechamberlain:
buhari thinks he can get away with all these vindictiveness.

Exactly! Buhari will definitely have it rough after office including his family membes. Re-electing is already out of the game. Nigerians are very vindictive. As good and quite as Goodluck was yet...... Not to talk of a govt that have stepped on so many feet.

I like bold step against corruption but it must done with sincerity and uprightness.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by seguno2: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Femi is really earning his fat pay cheque.
Good for him. Bad for our country.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by amakenny: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2016
bonechamberlain:
When will the attorney general determine whether buhari infringed upon the law, by presenting a fake certificate or not presenting any. Nonsenseangry

When will Buhari appointed Attorney General establish the fact that many of the people surrounding Buhari have been accused of stealing and Corruption, one or two them even indicted by government commissions of inquiry?

Buhari needs to tell people the real motivation behind the trials of the principal officers of the legislative arm of Nigeria's government, the motivation which is that Buhari wants to chose the principal officers of the legislature to enable Buhari become a full dictator.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2016
rasco2000me:
you are so daft dat u do not know ur right from left,a whole major general nigerian army and past head of state u are askin him for waec certificate, did ur parent see d wall of sch
i don't like replying programmed humans because u guys have lost all sense of rationality and now result to abuses when an issue is raised. Raise ur own point and move, don't quote me if u are irrational or myopic, I will leave ur parents out of this cause I was raised well, its obvious u weren't. Go and reevaluate ur life.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
MrHeff:
what can you do? What will you do? You're just an ant in the scheme of things
OK u can now move.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by amakenny: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Okwyjesus:

Exactly! Buhari will definitely have it rough after office including his family membes. Re-electing is already out of the game. Nigerians are very vindictive. As good and quite as Goodluck was yet...... Not to talk of a govt that have stepped on so many feet.

I like bold step against corruption but it must done with sincerity and uprightness.

There's no iota of sincerity in Presidrny Buhari's much-vaunted fight against corruption. The fight is more about incriminating enemies of Buhari.

If Buhari is sincere in his fight against corruption he should have gone after past leaders both military and civilian who wrecked the country'with corruption

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
savydo:
Last time I checked,President Buhari is in court defending your certificate claims. Saraki should follow suit,no fake tears.
OK
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iswallker(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2016
iykedare:

Shut the hell up. No one would have complained if the fight against corruption wasn't selective. Why do you guys support this witch-hunt?

If that dullard wants to fight corrupt politicians,he shouldn't be selective. Period. If he fights all corrupt politicians ,no one will complain .

How would you feel if your are witch hunted? Calm down and picture it.

At least you are smart enough to edit my post, just like your hero is smart enough to edit the senate standing rules to gain advantage.... grin
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iswallker(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Fridayvictor:
Let the truth be spoken and sentiments kept aside, despite my reservations of Saraki's person,corrupt tendencies, and family hold on Kwara, l want to state that the law is clear on issues relating to separation of powers. The Police is under the executive arm of govt, has no business probing the procedural ethics of a federal legislature,except it is nudged by the executive, the judiciary has no business calling for court processes from an alleged probe by the police,except of course it is been nudged. You see, the judiciary and the police can be under a hire and fire relationship by the executive,as we rightfully know in Nigeria,leaving the legislative as a force to reckon with. Sincerely l believe certain people are out using executive powers to muscle these guys,for reason known to them.And Saraki whose hands are not clean yet boldly steps on toes is under heat from all sides that the executive powers control.
On the issue of cabals, well every govt has its cabal in the world, they are key,and whose say in the polity cannot be questioned even if they are living like ghost,and l feel the keymen of APC are the ones Saraki stepped on their toes, now he is getting laid and ofcourse we know where his palaver started from,senate leadership seizure, thanks.

You must be a lawyer.. grin

Buh you dint graduate from law school unfortunately... grin

I like the part where you said the police is under the executive and blablabla..... grin

You are just fantastically amusing.... cheesy
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iambijo(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari is not a stooge but there are some powerful elements in his government that are over-running tinx and he can't act bout those element are tinubu and el'rufa'i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.