Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina (40481 Views)

Buhari Is Dying And Osinbajo Is Being Manipulated By Dark Cabal – Femi Fani-kayo / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made (2) (3) (4)

Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by erakab2006: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, claims there is “now a government within the government of President Buhari”, which has allegedly seized the apparatus of Executive powers to pursue a nefarious agenda.
This claim by Senator Saraki would have been more worth the while, if it had been backed with more information. If he had proceeded to identify those who constitute the “government within the government,” it would have taken the issue beyond the realm of fiction and mere conjecture. But as it stands, the allegation is not even worth the paper on which it was written, as anybody can wake from a troubled sleep, and say anything.
The Attorney-General of the Federation is the Chief Law Officer of the state. It is within his constitutional powers to determine who has infringed upon the law, and who has not. Pretending to carry an imaginary cross is mere obfuscation, if, indeed, a criminal act has been committed. But we leave the courts to judge.
To claim that President Buhari is anybody’s stooge is not only ridiculous, but also preposterous. It is not in the character of our President.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
Media and Publicity
June 27, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/femi.adesina.1023?fref=ts

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by erakab2006: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by JBismarck(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
I may not know everything but I know Buhari isn't a stooge and pushover. Let Saraki face the courts without crying foul.

Just in case you don't know me, I'm JBismarck

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Alphaoscar: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yepppp !!!

Its time everyone answer their father's name. Those with the party and PMB should stand up and defend their stand while pro Atiku/Saraki elements too should be bold enough to speak for their principals .

No more cat and mouse game.

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by rottennaija(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Epic response. In the words of the AG, go to the court and defend yourself if you feel it wasn't a forgery

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by EgusiSoup: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
The stooge is the dullard of timbunu undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by erakab2006: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The stooge is the dullard of timbunu undecided

By their comment we shall know them tongue

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
When will the attorney general determine whether buhari infringed upon the law, by presenting a fake certificate or not presenting any. Nonsenseangry

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by EgusiSoup: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
erakab2006:

By their comment we shall know them tongue

What is this one saying undecided

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by EgusiSoup: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
bonechamberlain post6783: When will the attorney general determine whether buhari infringed upon the law, by presenting a fake certificate or not presenting any. Nonsenseangry

Don't mind the hypocrites on this forum undecided

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Don't mind the hypocrites on this forum undecided
buhari thinks he can get away with all these vindictiveness.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by mohince(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol.....
Saraki see whats i must rule has caused u....... Dis man is damn too hungry for power!!! At least u got all d money to settle down and rest but u wan become sen President my force

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iboboyswag(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank you
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by OlujobaSamuel: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
at a point, buhari don't listen to advice, he is doing too much itk. in another breathe, he is controlled by a cabal, he knows nothing. only God can help dis people, their problem is beyond human reasoning.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Businessideas: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Epic response. I am glad that Oga Femo deliberately avoided addressing Senator Saraki as the President of the Senate. For now, Senator Saraki he is officially a usurper and pretender to the office until otherwise stated by the court.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by tomakint: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki is a clown. Resign that seat of Senate Presidency you illegally grabbed and see you receiving a new lease of life instead of this fruitless mind games you are playing......mind you only your mumu followers in Ilorin will believe you. Bloody rogue.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
bonechamberlain:
When will the attorney general determine whether buhari infringed upon the law, by presenting a fake certificate or not presenting any. Nonsenseangry
Last time I checked,President Buhari is in court defending your certificate claims. Saraki should follow suit,no fake tears.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by LocalChamp: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by moshmusth(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
saraki na the most used or search words for this year no doubt, even that man name should be named after persecution, corruption and co.

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iykedare(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
What really is the problem with buhari? The economy is crumbling. Security is still a dream to Nigerians. He is still busy chasing saraki up and down. Give it a rest abeg.

It is disappointing that an army general will be tinubu s stooge.

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Anyi3(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Common sense:

Did you forge? Yes or no?

Why complain about who indicts or reports you and playing the victim that someone is witch hunting you?

If you didn't forge or commit a crime, nothing would happen to you in a court.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by truthspeaks: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Femi adesina can lie for Africa. So he z sayin buhari is the only power broker in ApC? Let's say Femi knows about dis cabal in question, wld he have told Nigerians they actually exist? So his response is not surprising @ all. Wat do u expect frm a lyin spokesperson of a lyin govt

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by ibe9ja: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg make we hia word jare
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by ojmaroni247(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
OK oh
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Abrahamayeh(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by samyyoung(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
.....I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by jhydebaba(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
The clash of the titans...

Una be padi padi, later una go dey laugh dey share the money.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't mind if Buhari is a stooge, so far he'd fight corruption to a standstill and make Nigeria great again. I don't give a damn. But I doubt if Buhari can be a stooge.

Buroda Bukola, the days of IMPUNITY are gradually winding up. Dance to the music of your drum.

David Cameron and Lionel Messi just set a typical example of what to do for you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Hasawa(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
A
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by pharmagba: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think the executive have behaved matured so far. Unlike their legislative counterpart who feel they owe nobody anything moreover they feel they are accountable to no one
If I say, some cabal in the senate altered the senate rule and make Saraki the senate president, will I be right? And these cabal are still the ones holding Saraki to his seat

A document was altered without due process, and he is a major beneficiary. He should defend himself. Simple.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by davodyguy: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
This show of shame by saraki has to end some day soon.
The has no principle and he's shameless.

David Cameron resigned based principles
Saraki is facing criminal charges on multiple fronts. If he has dignity, he would at least step down for investigation and trial.

Here he is, fighting dirty. In fact fighting in the mud. Shameless man

15 Likes 5 Shares

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi