Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (38651 Views)

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:
HardMirror johnydon22 winner01 KingEbukasBlog
flamingREED

Just as they came out of the ark

Gen 8 vs 20. Noah built an alter and took of every clean animal and bird and offered them as burnt offering..

I think Noah just sacrificed the last animals on earth to God...I thought only two of every animal were saved.

Na wa ooo

Which kind thing be this Na?

Talking about the clean animals, how many pairs did Noah save of each?

Hello!

Please read Genesis 7: 1,2.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by HardMirror(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:
HardMirror johnydon22 winner01 KingEbukasBlog
flamingREED

Just as they came out of the ark

Gen 8 vs 20. Noah built an alter and took of every clean animal and bird and offered them as burnt offering..

I think Noah just sacrificed the last animals on earth to God...I thought only two of every animal were saved.

Na wa ooo
No, clean animals were 7 pairs each (14 for each specie of clean animals)
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by HardMirror(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

God created the firmaments and stars on the fourth day...(stars are billions of years old)
God created the animals on fifth day (with animal fossils several millions of years old)
Even man is believed to have been over 200k years old as against the 12k years u pointed out there...

If we all came from Adam and Eve, and man's first home was the garden of eden...why can't all races and cultures give that account of their first home and parents....Suddenly, we needed the help of the Jews to remember our ancestors..

How can you tell me of Noah's family comprising of a black, a Chinese, an Indian, a white and all races of the world...?
He doubled the age of the bible claim thinking it solves anything. Wonder why people lie to protect god.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Which kind thing be this Na?
Talking about the clean animals, how many pairs did Noah save of each?
Hello!
Please read Genesis 7: 1,2.
ok thanks
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
mirinda01:
Hardmirrow you can't use science or common sense to validate the supernatural, that is why it's SUPER, because it goes beyond what you think. You are myopic enough to think how they slept, have you asked your self what brought them to the destination of the Ark? My brother please rest your little brain and spend time thinking of why are you on earth. Can you explain bullet not penetrating through someone skin, or how people disappear and reappear, these are supernatural. So please stop trying hard to disprove the Bible.

Nah.

Hardmirror wants to know why creation reappeared.

Don't worry.

God's swordsman is here.

We can use science to validate the scriptures if we are reasonable enough.

There first question is:

Could water had destroyed every organism?

No.

Could 40 days rain had destroyed fishes, and crocodile and whales, and the aquatic life?

Logic should tell an atheist that rain can't kill aquatic animals, but an atheist would rather not use his commonsense.

But there is a secret:

1) many organisms are water-tolerant.

2) creation didn't end after the garden of Eden.

Psalms 104
29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

My God has power to create again the original things he destroyed.

Fear not.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

God created the firmaments and stars on the fourth day...(stars are billions of years old)
God created the animals on fifth day (with animal fossils several millions of years old)
Even man is believed to have been over 200k years old as against the 12k years u pointed out there...

If we all came from Adam and Eve, and man's first home was the garden of eden...why can't all races and cultures give that account of their first home and parents....Suddenly, we needed the help of the Jews to remember our ancestors..

How can you tell me of Noah's family comprising of a black, a Chinese, an Indian, a white and all races of the world...?

Like I said before those things were a recreation. The universe was created billions of years ago and all elements in it, maybe through a big bang explosion, I don't know, but what I know even if was so, the elements it started from were carefully placed by God and He monitored the whole process. Only earth was amended (recreated) not the entire universe cos only it was destroyed (void, shapeless, dark and covered with waters).

As for man being more than 200k yrs and evolving that is a hog wash, a hoax, there is no scientific evidence beyond reasonable doubts to support that. Man was created not evolution. Again we don't know how many years Adam was in Eden before Eve was created and how many years both them were before their expulsion. It might be thousands of yrs or even millions. I don't know and I don't care to know. Nobody knows cos the Bible didn't record it. Bible record started after the expulsion.

Man originated from Eden, but after the confusion at Eden, human started dispersing, migrating to other parts of the world. Don't forget the purpose of God causing that disparity in language was to effect that migration. As people migrated, difference in climate and environment started having their respective toll on the migrating people. Some lost and gain features for adaption. While all these happen, Oluwa was in Heaven monitoring the whole process. Ancient Jewish scrolls maintain records of their lineage, some of the records tracing the lineage from Adam. The records were in public archive and open to the public. Research that. Matthew, Luke, Mark referenced the scroll when tracing the chronology of Jesus. Don't forget the three men wrote their book from 3 different places and time, yet no contradiction. The Bible is a mere collection of different books written by diffrent men over a period of 000 yrs and from diffrent locations. It was recent the books where collected together to portabliliy sake.

My Bible says "It is the pleasure of God to hide things and the glory of the kings to discover it". God intentionally hid certain information and expects us to seek. He loves us to seek and pleasure when we make breakthroughs.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

He doubled the age of the bible claim thinking it solves anything. Wonder why people lie to protect god.
I wonder the source you got that pathetic lie from. From the settling outside of Eden to the Egyptian civilisation is abt 4000 yrs, from that point to the Messiah is about 4000 yrs, from the Saviour to the present is about 2000 yrs, all together we av abt 10000yrs. This is common ground among all Bible scholars. We don't know how many yrs Adam was in Eden before Eve was created, we don't know how many years both of them were together in Eden before their expulsion. Bible didn't record that, it might be 000 of yrs, it might be even million. Nobody knowns and I don't care to know.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Like I said before those things were a recreation. The universe was created billions of years ago and all elements in it, maybe through a big bang explosion, I don't know, but what I know even if was so, the elements it started from were carefully placed by God and He monitored the whole process. Only earth was amended (recreated) not the entire universe cos only it was destroyed (void, shapeless, dark and covered with waters).

As for man being more than 200k yrs and evolving that is a hog wash, a hoax, there is no scientific evidence beyond reasonable doubts to support that. Man was created not evolution.

Man originated from Eden, but after the confusion at Eden, human started dispersing, migrating to other parts of the world. Don't forget the purpose of God causing that disparity in language was to effect that migration. As people migrated, difference in climate and environment started having their respective toll on the migrating people. Some lost and gain features for adaption. While all these happen, Oluwa was in Heaven monitoring the whole process. Ancient Jewish scrolls maintain records of their lineage, some of the records tracing the lineage from Adam. The records were in public archive and open to the public. Research that. Matthew, Luke, Mark referenced the scroll when tracing the chronology of Jesus. Don't forget the three men wrote their book from 3 different places and time, yet no contradiction. The Bible is a mere collection of different books written by diffrent men over a period of 000 yrs and from diffrent locations. It was recent the books where collected together to portabliliy sake.

Let me help you make the story more sensible...

Noah's family comprised of a black, an Indian, a jew, Arab, Chinese....
from them the whole world was re-populated to billions of people.

Everyone dispersed and suddenly could not remember a great apocalypse such as the world flood which only their unique family were saved...
worst of all, they could not even remember that Noah was their ancestor but the Jews helped them remember.

Suddenly they forgot Yaweh and had several gods they worshipped thousand of years back...

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

I wonder the source you got that pathetic lie from. From the settling outside of Eden to the Egyptian civilisation is abt 4000 yrs, from that point to the Messiah is about 4000 yrs, from the Saviour to the present is about 2000 yrs, all together we av abt 10000yrs. This is common ground among all Bible scholars. We don't know how many yrs Adam was in Eden before Eve was created, we don't know how many years both of them were together in Eden before their expulsion. Bible didn't record that, it might be 000 of yrs, it might be even million. Nobody knowns and I don't care to know.
of course u won't care to know, such is the way of your black ancestors no wonder we are the most advanced race.

u said you don't knw hw long adam stayed in the garden probably millions of years.. no wonder adam was the oldest man recorded in the bible, he was 30 million years old wen he died..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

Let me help you make the story more sensible...

Noah's family comprised of a black, an Indian, a jew, Arab, Chinese....
from them the whole world was re-populated to billions of people.

Everyone dispersed and suddenly could not remember a great apocalypse such as the world flood which only their unique family were saved...
worst of all, they could not even remember that Noah was their ancestor but the Jews helped them remember.

Suddenly they forgot Yaweh and had several gods they worshipped thousand of years back...

The actually dispersion (migration) started in Babel, many yrs after the resting of Noah's ark on Ararat. Environmental and climatic conditions over thousands of yrs played a role in shaping human race as it is today. Those that migrated to Asia became Asians where further migration took place. Those that went Europe became Europeans and those that went to Aftrica became Africa. The whole process was supervised by Oluwa cos that was His Divine will.

It is traditional for Jews to maintain their chronology, which they properly archived. This fact is verifiable. I don't expect others to remember theirs after that long period cos they don't have such archive tracing as far back to the origin as possible, the same way I don't expect you to tell me the name of your OWN ancestor in the year 100 AD, cos you don't av such records but the Jews have theirs.

The story of the great flood was a common knowledge in Ancient Mesopotamia thousands of years before the birth of Moses. It was a common knowledge then, though some believed it to be a folklore. This is verifiable, research on it and current archaeological evidences are supporting that this flood might av actually happened. Research on this also.

The Mesopotamia preserved this story mainly as a folklore, but I guess your community doesn't even have a record of their migratory history that is verifiable. Do they have? I guess not, cos they are humans, the same ways our first ancestors were. So if u are expecting perfection from them, that is pure hypocrisy.

Adam and Eve forsook Yahew, so I don't expect their descendants to do otherwise. This actually why Jesus came. To redeem man finally.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

The actually dispersion (migration) started in Babel, many yrs after the resting of Noah's ark on Ararat. Environmental and climatic conditions over thousands of yrs played a role in shaping human race as it is today. Those that migrated to Asia became Asians where further migration took place. Those that went Europe became Europeans and those that went to Aftrica became Africa. The whole process was supervised by Oluwa cos that was His Divine will.

It is traditional for Jews to maintain their chronology, which they properly archived. This fact is verifiable. I don't expect others to remember theirs after that long period cos they don't have such archive tracing as far back to the origin as possible, the same way I don't expect you to tell me the name of your OWN ancestor in the year 100 AD, cos you don't av such records but the Jews have theirs.

The story of the great flood was a common knowledge in Ancient Mesopotamia thousands of years before the birth of Moses. It was a common knowledge then, though some believed it to be a folklore. This is verifiable, research on it and current archaeological evidences are supporting that this flood might av actually happened. Research on this also.

The Mesopotamia preserved this story mainly as a folklore, but I guess your community doesn't even have a record of their migratory history that is verifiable. Do they have? I guess not, cos they are humans, the same ways our first ancestors were. So if u are expecting perfection from them, that is pure hypocrisy.

Adam and Eve forsook Yahew, so I don't expect their descendants to do otherwise. This actually why Jesus came. To redeem man finally.

Bro, no amount of environmental factor can ever make a white become black or a black become Chinese.....That is impossible and if possible can never occur in a period of 10k years. Mr, if that happens, then it is practically evolution at the speed of light.

Can u even listen to ursef...

Blacks will always give birth to blacks and same for other races..
let a chinese be born in nigeria, let him eat nigerian foods and do everytin nigerian, he will remain Chinese..let a black be born in Russia, he will remain black.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol op the scientist and atheist. since you want to use science to explain spiritual concept then its ok, but please we can't defend Noah's case we no dey there, but I have some problem I need answers from my scientist op.
1. we all know that earth is made up of matter; solid liquid and gas, these are in turn made up of elemental molecules or compounds, these elements are further made up of atoms, a single atom of one element does not resemble one from another, but resemble one of the same type of element as it is even from a difference matter source. now we all know that atoms are furthermore made up of electrons, neutrons and protons. Mr op,
I. why is the proton positively charged?
II. why is it that the behaviour of the electron round the orbit over the proton is similar to that of the planets over the sun in our solar system, is that a coincidence? or can you explain?
III. What are the electrons, protons and neutrons actually made up of?
IV. Who made them, if they came about by chance please explain to us how they came about.
V. the spin of an electron creates a magnetic flux that can be quantified by some magnitude, since the earth is also in a continual spin state, can u pls deduce the magnetic flux generate by such a spin?
VI. the earth is of a gravitational force of pull that attracts the surface to the core, kindly explain why? and in the same vein why is this phenomenon not experienced in all other planets as well?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

How will any reasonable person ever doubt the bible creation story, that's absurd.

Wen the universe was created in 6 days and earth is abt 6000 years old , even though it is scientifically proven that the earth is several billions of years old, it's jst God testing our faith.

or who shall doubt that Adam and Eve populated the whole world.

The appearance of different races is jst one of God wonders. who does not know that our ancestors were once whites and got burnt by African sun to be black, then they ate too much pounded yam to have thick lips and broad nose.

No no, the bible creation story is just perfect and we should never ever question anything about it but believe with absolute faith....or do u want to perish in hell?

Dear boy, this is God's swordsman.

You've made too much noise about the earth being billions of years old.

Even if you're right, the Bible is also right.

Are you willing to absorb the shock of my confutation?

I don't want you to go mad as I attempt to dismantle your blasphemy.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Dear boy, this is God's swordsman.

You've made too much noise about the earth being billions of years old.

Even if you're right, the Bible is also right.

Are you willing to absorb the shock of my confutation?

I don't want you to go mad as I attempt to dismantle your blasphemy.
lool, alryt then holyslayer. dismantle

But pls beware not to ve ur beliefs shaken as u do...Holyslayer of Israel. defender of the bible tales grin
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by alvin000(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Crucifiction of Jesus of Nazereth is as well a big lie or event that has never happen. Garner Ted Armstrong, the Executive Vice-President and Co-Publisher of the "PLAIN TRUTH" (a Christian Magazine from America, which boasts a current, FREE, world-wide circulation of 6 million copies a month)3, attempts to answer his own puzzle under the heading: "WAS THE RESURRECTION A HOAX?" This is the typical American way of selling religion. He elucidates his poser - "HOAX?" - with the words, "THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH IS EITHER THE SUPREME FACT OF HISTORY OR A FLAGRANT, DELIBERATE FABRICATION FOISTED OFF ON THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIANITY."
Another budding, young "Billy Graham" from America, Josh McDowell effuses in his book "THE RESURRECTION FACTOR", saying, "I WAS FORCED TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST IS EITHER ONE OF THE MOST WICKED, HEARTLESS, VICIOUS, HOAXES EVER FOISTED UPON THE MINDS OF MEN, OR IT IS THE MOST FANTASTIC FACT OF HISTORY." Since it is not possible for an Oriental to match American superlatives and extravagant verbiage, I do not have to apologise for humbly borrowing their words for the title of my book: "CHRIST CRUCIFIED - Hoax or History?"4
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

But pls beware not to ve ur beliefs shaken as u do...Holyslayer of Israel. defender of the bible tales grin

Don't abuse the Bible, at least, yet.

It turns me off.

Revoke the word 'tale'.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

Bro, no amount of environmental factor can ever make a white become black or a black become Chinese.....That is impossible and if possible can never occur in a period of 10k years. Mr, if that happens, then it is practically evolution at the speed of light.

Can u even listen to ursef...

Blacks will always give birth to blacks and same for other races..
let a chinese be born in nigeria, let him eat nigerian foods and do everytin nigerian, he will remain Chinese..let a black be born in Russia, he will remain black.

I don't believe 10k yrs was too small for the will of God to perfectly take place.

The first time I went to Bayelsa state here in Nigeria, after less than a month of staying there, I lost my skin color. Don't foeget Abia and Bayelsa shares the same climatic condition and near similar environmental conditions.
Now ïmagine if I was the first person to ever inhabit Bayelsa, migrating from Asia for over 1000 yrs and living in Bayelsa for another 1000 yrs. Do you still think I'll remain an Asian?

Don't forget, each group that migrated from Babel left with a distinct language. What this means is new culture, new religion and new ways of doing things.

All life descended from Eden, but evolution played a role is shaping us the way we are now, but Oluwa supervised that process.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

I don't believe 10k yrs was too small for the will of God to perfectly take place.

The first time I went to Bayelsa state here in Nigeria, after less than a month of staying there, I lost my skin color. Don't foeget Abia and Bayelsa shares the same climatic condition and near similar environmental conditions.
Now ïmagine if I was the first person to ever inhabit Bayelsa, migrating from Asia for over 1000 yrs and living in Bayelsa for another 1000 yrs. Do you still think I'll remain an Asian?

Don't forget, each group that migrated from Babel left with a distinct language. What this means is new culture, new religion and new ways of doing things.

All life descended from Eden, but evolution planned a role is shaping us the way we are now, but Oluwa supervised that process.
wat sort of nonsense is this, u are talking jargons...
winner01 KingEbukasBlog flamingREED come see una brother oo..aren't u guys dissapointed...

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

All life descended from Eden, but evolution played a role is shaping us the way we are now, but Oluwa supervised that process.

kingebukasblog after reading a post like this which insults intelligence will be like

3 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

winner01 KingEbukasBlog flamingREED come see una brother oo..aren't u guys dissapointed...

Pls point out the jargon. Is that 10k is too small for that process to occur, or environmental and climatic condition over 1000 yrs on a migratory route and another over 1000 on a permanent abode can't trigger that process?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by winner01(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

No im not, im dissapointed in your obsession with God and christians.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by dazzlingd(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

No now, how is this even possible? This does not add up. It's not about environmental factors but hereditary and genes. you would have sounded more reasonable if you had said mutation but even mutation is not enough to cause such disparity in races and can never be in a span of 10 thousand years not even 100 thousand years.

I've met christians that claim that God created several Adams, that adam and eve was not literal.

Then they said the flood was not global and many other people survived explaining the reason why we still have many races today and not just a particular family surviving the flood.

These are the most reasonable explanations, trying hard to defend this will only make you appear low in thinking (apologies though )

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by HardMirror(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

I must lie for Jesus cheesy
I dey enjoy your cock and bull explanations. Ride on brother

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by dazzlingd(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Don't abuse the Bible, at least, yet.

It turns me off.

Revoke the word 'tale'.
Beware of that guy, especially his sarcasm. Don't let him make you look funny
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Realmindz, am still waiting for you to point out the jargon. What I said is purely my idea borne out of personal research, using my Bible as a standard.

The Holy Book said life started from Eden. The Jews chronological records shows that. Each Jewish family maintains a record which are archived at the Temple's Archive and opened to the public. Matthew consulted the archive when he traced the lineage of Jesus, Mark and Luke did the same nd there was no contradiction in their records even those men wrote from different location and at different points in time.

Jews maintain a record of their ancestry and the record traces them from Eden.

An average Igboman traced his origin to Eri, who happens to be a Son of Gad of Jacob and Jacob (Isreal) traced his origin to Eden according to Jewish temple records. Invariably, Igbos descended from Eden. If over 40 million people believe they descended from Eden, who are you 1/40000000 to tell them otherwise.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

You're avoiding me?

I want to clear the issue of the age of the earth ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I have series of questions to ask you.

Answer them sincerely.

1) which is older:
a. The material used in shoe-making
b. The shoes?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

You're avoiding me?
I want to clear the issue of the age of the earth ONCE AND FOR ALL.
I have series of questions to ask you.
Answer them sincerely.
1) which is older: a. The material used in shoe-making b. The shoes?

ok.
The materal
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
If over 40 million people believe they descended from Eden, who are you 1/40000000 to tell them otherwise.

The whole world once believed the earth was flat and a man who said otherwise was sentenced to death.

Believe me, I'm astonished we live in a world whr majority does not translate to being right...

Mr. dig into ur senses and ask sincerely if it were ever possible adam and eve populated the whole world? pls jst drink water, calm down and think about it for jst a minute...pls I beg u

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
Realmindz, am still waiting for you to point out the jargon. What I said is purely my idea borne out of personal research, using my Bible as a standard.

The Holy Book said life started from Eden. The Jews chronological records shows that. Each Jewish family maintains a record which are archived at the Temple's Archive and opened to the public. Matthew consulted the archive when he traced the lineage of Jesus, Mark and Luke did the same nd there was no contradiction in their records even those men wrote from different location and at different points in time.

Jews maintain a record of their ancestry and the record traces them from Eden.
That's why I said the bible's creation story was the jewish account jst like other cultures have theirs...
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
dazzlingd:

No now, how is this even possible? This does not add up. It's not about environmental factors but hereditary and genes. you would have sounded more reasonable if you had said mutation but even mutation is not enough to cause such disparity in races and can never be in a span of 10 thousand years not even 100 thousand years.

I've met christians that claim that God created several Adams, that adam and eve was not literal.

Then they said the flood was not global and many other people survived explaining the reason why we still have many races today and not just a particular family surviving the flood.

These are the most reasonable explanations, trying hard to defend this will only make you appear low in thinking (apologies though )

We must understand the purpose of God causing that confusion at babel was to disperse the human race. His intension was to spread the human race over the wide world. How He was able to come up with different races from that dispersion is wht am only trying to prove and those submissions are purely mine. I didn't intend to use such submission to prove life started from Eden, cos my Bible said it did and both Jewish temple records and Igbo records supported that, and I believe those 2 records. Am from Akwa Ibom, Etim Ekpo precisely, and I believe just we descended from Eden, though am yet to see verifiable records to that effect.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

ok.

The materal

Good!

You're really intelligent!

We're learning from nature

Now think through:

Is it in any way possible that the raw materials used in the manufacture of anything would not have been in an earlier existence?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Good!

You're really intelligent!

We're learning from nature

Now think through:

Is it in any way possible that the raw materials used in the manufacture of anything would not have been in an earlier existence?
No I dnt think so..
can u go straight to the point pls?
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.