Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike (18870 Views)

The Grand Conspiracy Against Innoson - Premium Times / Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by KINGDOS: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2016
FOR DEEP THINKERS ONLY.....

If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with 27 million Naira for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.

If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.

If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.

If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!

Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm === Zoogeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2016
State Police is what you should clamor for Mr. Wike. Stop complaining like a small boy. Sponsor a State Police Bill.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by pippimp(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Pavarottii:
This is the most directionless government since d inception of Nigeria.

People are going through hardship, they are. Busy distracting us d people and PDP Governors.

You are young so you don't know.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by zheroes(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
Buhari is a paedophilic southern hating certificate forging liar
a house divided against itself will fall... PDP is divided. Leave buhari out of this. Shameful the garden city I knew growing up now has streams flowing with blood. The seed of hate has been sown in the hearts of the youths , even among brothers of same parents. Ordinarily I fear an idle and power hungry ikwerre man, now many of dem have gone fetish. Its dooms day. Keep wiping off your generations.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by berlusconib2: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
OMG!! Why would God choose to punish Rivers State with Wike? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Wike is telling us there is a conspiracy against Rivers State.. grin grin grin

How? Has the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State ever challenged him like CP Mbu did Amaechi on a regular back then?

Has Aisha Buhari ever stepped feet into Rivers State let athe security apparatus of the state.

Tell Wike that when there is a conspiracy against Rivers State, he will know, ask Saraki.

Whatever problems he thinks he is facing were all caused by him..

Do u live in River State? If not just close that ur smelling mouth der Okpie
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
berlusconib2:

Do u live in River State? If not just close that ur smelling mouth der Okpie

Where in Rivers State do you live you scallywag?

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by stefan388: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
The Almighty God will never allow any government or group of people to destroy this country including Rivers state. Oh Gracious Father, the creator of Heaves and Earth, May you stand according to your will. Protect this country and its citizen. Any planned attempts to destroy this country, may such group of people continue to record failure and disappointment for ever and ever. Imagine, a people saying that some states have no qualified individuals for appointment and therefore, being left out.. All those who are out in this country to ensure that there is no peace, Gracious Father, take countrol and ensure that their evil plans meets rock and continues to fail. Amen.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Bimpe29: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2016
There is no cause for alarm, just thread wisely.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by berlusconib2: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
KINGDOS:
FOR DEEP THINKERS ONLY.....

If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with 27 million Naira for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.

If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.

If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.

If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!

Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm === Zoogeria!

Kudos ma friend tell those dullard followers.... Naijas are in one chance for real halla... pullon pullon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by berlusconib2: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Where in Rivers State do you live you scallywag?

grin cheesy all u Bubu followers be like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by ransomed: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/27/there-is-a-grand-design-to-pull-down-rivers-state-governor-wike/
::-- Gov. Nyesom Wike should read Galatians 6 v 7. He was used to unleash mayhem on the innocents in Rivers state by the powers that be as at then. He reaping the fruit of his unpleasant labour of anarchy. Wicked Wike, live with it sir.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
berlusconib2:

Pfft..

I thought you wanted to test my PH level..
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
berlusconib2:

he asked a simple question and u are dodging
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by thaoriginator: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
[size=15pt]See this cultist governor dey talk plenty shits. Only in Nigeria will a dreaded cultist be allowed to govern a state[/size]

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Bgorgeous: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm wyte lie ,when you are the chief conspirator . will you stop drawing Sympathy from no where and govern the state u killed to govern

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
OMG!! Why would God choose to punish Rivers State with Wike? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Wike is telling us there is a conspiracy against Rivers State.. grin grin grin

How? Has the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State ever challenged him like CP Mbu did Amaechi on a regular back then?

Has Aisha Buhari ever stepped feet into Rivers State let alone come in and seize the security apparatus of the state.

Tell Wike that when there is a conspiracy against Rivers State, he will know, ask Saraki.

Whatever problems he thinks he is facing were all caused by him..
buhari no fit enter Rivers state na aisha fit?u want dem to eat her?mama peace is a rivers woman and she's always welcome here in ph.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
achinice:
buhari no fit enter Rivers state na aisha fit?u want dem to eat her?mama peace is a rivers woman and she's always welcome here in ph.

Keep telling yourself that the President of Nigeria cant enter into Rivers State.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringrin grin grin
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Consula: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2016
...and whose making is that?. My fad will always say, the problem is not giving the monkey a cup of water, but retrieving the cup after it has finished drinking. #smh, too many arms on the street of PH, PH gradually returning to the 99s and 2000s, when education by flyover was a no -go, Njemanze/Abonnema wharf (silverbird area) was dreaded. Now by 8:30Pm places like stadium road, mummy B, New road by Bereton, Eliozu, even the ever bobbling rumuola self is not left out, they all seem deserted. Now just a little blown out tyre along New road roundabout after OPM sends everybody scampering for safety. #smh, i just want my PH back as it was.
brunofarad:
Wike has a point

I stay in PH
There seems to be allien strategy against PEaCE in PH.

The killings are too much
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Keep telling yourself that the President of Nigeria cant enter into Rivers State.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringrin grin grin
just made a point the president can only send osibanjo but can't come?you want him to risk his wife?my friend u no well
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by excel4us: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2016
dechriscool:
Gov.Nyesom Ezenwo wike (Ebube Dike), we got your back.No amount of sponsored and release of criminals into the state will bring down your monumental achievements and good will to the state.We know them,the evil broom waving spirit of pull him down by destabilizing the security apparatus will fail.You are the choosing,the anointed.
NA xO
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2016
pippimp:

You are young so you don't know.
I don't know there is hardship in d country or wat?
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by pippimp(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Pavarottii:

I don't know there is hardship in d country or wat?

When you say this is the most directionless government in the history of Nigeria, then to me you are young because if you can say that then how would you categorise the reign of IBB, Gowon, Jonathan, OBJ and pretty much every single leader Nigeria has had. For some reason you all think all these problems started today. It has been like this for half a century. If you don't maintain your car for years and it starts to develop faults, would anyone assume the problems just started today? Common sense would tell you that the owner used it anyhow and the result is a phucked up car. Nigeria is a broken state due to half a century of misuse.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
achinice:
just made a point the president can only send osibanjo but can't come?you want him to risk his wife?my friend u no well

Keep telling yourself that.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by MinCeteris: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Mr. gov, you once said there was no problem in your state and that what was happening were mere superiority clashes amongst rival cultists. Why are you now pointing your fingers outside?
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Abutraco: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2016
PDP and APC are d same people this people are evil people let Nigeria youth stand up against dis evil men call them self our leaders fight for ur freedom for me and my family were stand for Biafra restoring
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Adminisher:
This man and his party have wasted the youth of Rivers State. Every Nigerian is watching and a whole generation is going to cultism, armed robbery, rape and arson. Curses upon curses.
Why Rivers Politicians. Your own children are all abroad.
Can't you at least grow the middle class so that aspirational young people reach for careers in stead of crimes.? Why should all the towns be under militants ?
Why?

What these PDP people; Patience Jonathan in particular did to Rivers State will never be forgiven by God. Wike knows the whole truth and is only trying to cover up for repercussions or to clear his name but he had a role. My major anger is the encroachment of their Icelanders and Greenlanders into Imo State with their killings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONJ8dbuzGnk

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by dosantos: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Ehe mr.govanor,u conspire to destroy d conspirator now.why cry out.u nah ground master of conpiring too.some people wud want others boat to sink,but dey will cry 4 help wen dias is sinkin.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
pippimp:

When you say this is the most directionless government in the history of Nigeria, then to me you are young because if you can say that then how would you categorise the reign of IBB, Gowon, Jonathan, OBJ and pretty much every single leader Nigeria has had. For some reason you all think all these problems started today. It has been like this for half a century. If you don't maintain your car for years and it starts to develop faults, would anyone assume the problems just started today? Common sense would tell you that the owner used it anyhow and the result is a phucked up car. Nigeria is a broken state due to half a century of misuse.
From my observation, we are worse off than a year ago.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by pippimp(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Pavarottii:

From my observation, we are worse off than a year ago.

That is my point. It will be worse next year. And the next. And the next. That was how it started in 1960. It got worse with each regime and the result is the reality we have now.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by yinkobert(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
I
Pavarottii:
This is the most directionless government since d inception of Nigeria.

People are going through hardship, they are. Busy distracting us d people and PDP Governors.
Shut up your dirty gutter.What goes around comes around.Ask Governor Wike to make peace with the Tugs he used to suppress opposition and finally rig election that brought him to the government house may he will find solution to the security challenge bedeviling the state presently.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
yinkobert:
IShut up your dirty gutter.What goes around comes around.Ask Governor Wike to make peace with the Tugs he used to suppress opposition and finally rig election that brought him to the government house may he will find solution to the security challenge bedeviling the state presently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer / Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them / "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.