Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. (841 Views)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by goodfornothing(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
1, When you say ''Mummy am sorry'' and she replies "Sorry for yourself".

2, When you ask her where you should drop something and she replies "Come and drop it on my head".

3, When she brings food wrapped in nylon bag from a party

4, When u say "'Mummy I have fever"' and she replies u "' Why won't u have fever wen u press phone every night."'

5, When u say "'Mummy I took 2nd in my class"' and she replies u "'so the person that took 1st has 2 heads abi?"'

6, When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

7, When u re watching television with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the channel.

8, When you tell her you're going to a friend place to play and she replies you "'When last did that friend come here to play with you?"'

9, When she asks you if the food she served you is enough and you reply 'NO', and she says "Come and eat my own with yours."

10, When she tells u, "If I hear PEEM you will hear WEEN."

11, When she touches hot pot comfortably without cloth or paper.

12, When she tells you, "I didn't kill my mother, so u will not kill me".

13, When she calls you from your room upstairs and sends you back upstairs to get her purse.

14, When you tell her to refund all the money she borrowed from you and she tells you, " 'All the food you have been eating in this house nko?"'

Sauce: Copied from Facebook.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Space booked

Wen she buys sumtin u cum ask am how much, her reply "re u going 2 refund me"

But wait o is facebook now makin' sauce grin
Re: How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by DEAFandDUMB(f): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Very True..

Nigerian Mothers are the best in the whole wide world.
Re: How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
*Shout out to all dey Nigerian mothers.... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by njiasi30(f): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mum : are u hungry?

Child : yes

Mum: u like food 2 much, dere is no time u don't use 2 eat. Lol grin

My mum, may her soul RIP.
Re: How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by goodfornothing(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: How To Know She's A Nigerian Mother. by emekaD3(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Very True..

Nigerian Mothers are the best in the whole wide world.

Remove your picture.. Evil shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook / Home Remedies For Bad Breath : How To Prevent Foul Smell From Mouth! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.