Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,998 members, 7,863,591 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Consulting Capable - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consulting Capable (925 Views)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test / Consulting Capable Aptitude Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consulting Capable by Dracostein(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2006
Guys I ve just been invited for a test in Abuja by Consulting Capable. Though it seems no one has any info on the test format. I wish to advised if taking a flight from calabar to Abuja will be worthwhile since they say that we will be reimbursed.
Re: Consulting Capable by 1forall: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hi dracostein read the information well, not everyone will be reimbursed.
Re: Consulting Capable by coolkammy: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2006
hi every one,i want you to be very conscious of fraudulent activities going on in nigeria as at today and moreover we are in december so people out there some where searching for someone to use as sacrifice to make money or dubble theor life span.well am sorry if i have offended someone with the way i experessed my feelings.all i am concerned about is the well being of every nigerian,
moreover who amongst u guys ever applied for this position or hv u tried checking the site given to you?u wil notice that it is not available.and they hv got no phone no and no address(they gave an abbreviation)pls seun(the administrator)should enlighten member and give his adviceon this cos i have got the same mail and i never could remember a time i applied for this positon,
well anyone can contact me on coolkammyuk@yahoo.co.uk or coolkammyuk@hotmail.com,
well i prefer chattin so u can im me on that two address,
thanks all nairalanders, and wishing all a happy december and a prosperous year ahead,
Re: Consulting Capable by mogadishu: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2006
yes oooh! Seun pls we need ur adivice. The passport size photo required 17mm by 17mm is unrealistic. It would indeed b very painful to travel all d way to Abuja and find this is a scam. Abeg Shine ur eyes oooh! what baffles me is that unlike any other reputable consulting firms I know there is no info as to their location or contact address and phone no, fax no etc as stated by the previous poster.They can only b contacted thru their website that is very strange.Someone posted this vacancy on nairaland back then.We could b in for a shock! There are many fake recruiting firms and some of my pals have fallen victim, we need to tread with caution.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Good State 2 Serve(n.y.s.c) / Preparing For Interview?: You Can Do Better. / Do U Need A Good State 2 Serve(n.y.s.c)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.