Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Lionel Messi The Argentine Forward, Retires From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi The Argentine Forward, Retires From International Football (337 Views)

Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Lionel Messi, The Second Player To Ever Score 100 Goals In UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi The Argentine Forward, Retires From International Football by naijafengist: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lionel Messi the Argentine Forward, Retires From International Football Today - See His CV

Lionel Messi of Argentina has retired from international football to today, after lossing the Copa America title to Chile. Lionel Messi the Argentina forward retired from international football, after missing a penalty shootout.

According to the 29 years old Lionel Messi, he said;

"For me, the national team is over," he said after defeat by Chile in the Copa America final. "I've done all I can. It hurts not to be a champion."

See Lionel Messi's CV Below

Name: Lionel Andres Messi
Nationality: Argentinian
Date of birth: June 24, 1987 – age 29
Place of birth: Rosario,
Argentina Club: Barcelona (ESP/since 2000)
International appearances: 112
International goals: 55
International debut: August 17, 2005, Hungary 1 Argentina 2

TO READ MORE CLICK http://naijalegit.com.ng/lionel-messi-argentine-forward-retires-international-football/

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win The Epl This Season?an Interactive Session With Prince / Stranded Nigeria U23 Team About To Depart From Atlanta To Rio / Lionel Messi To Make Argentina Return After Brief Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.