Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Stranded Nigeria U23 Team About To Depart From Atlanta To Rio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stranded Nigeria U23 Team About To Depart From Atlanta To Rio (336 Views)

Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria / Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team / Nigeria U23 Vs Germany U23 Drop your Predictions.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stranded Nigeria U23 Team About To Depart From Atlanta To Rio by OwillyOscar(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
See Nigeria's Olympic football team who were stranded in Atlanta yesterday following a disagreement over the size of plane chartered for them, are finally about to depart. They have arrived at the airport in Atlanta and would soon take off. Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo reportedly spoke to them last night and urged them not to be demoralized. What a shameful sight....

http://www.bureauspy.com/2016/08/stranded-nigeria-u23-team-about-to.html

(1) (Reply)

I Spend Arsenal’s Transfer Funds As If They’re My Own Money - Arsene Wenger / Ibrahimovic Roars! I Am A Lion On The Pitch!!! / English Premier League Returns With A Bang.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.