Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) (809 Views)

Nigerian English Graduate Shares Blunder-filled Post On Facebook / Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder / See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) by pejuakinab: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
My 2nd month at work in a Federal Parastatal, entry level as a BSc holder, I have a senior collegue who wil never cease to amuse me with his grammar. He was asked to write a report on an electrical fault and here is what a senior level 9 officer earning over 140k could put down. Chai!! How man go survice this hilarious embarrassment kwanu? Check pic of d memo below.

Re: My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) by yrret: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
That is what happens when you employ with connection.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) by ikbnice(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm sure he has some ogas at the top. In his own mind, he has written the best he could and it seemed okay. Don't mess with this kind of people, they gat somebody watching their back.
BTW, Op, you should have struck out his name before taking the pix of the memo. Someone who knows him may be here on nairaland. I don't want you to start looking for job o.

1 Like

Re: My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy Choi...
Re: My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) by VictorRomanov: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hehehehe, grin angry sad OP dey carry him work dey play. Why didnt u strike off his name and that of the office.? undecided undecided
Re: My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) by yomi007k(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
yrret:
That is what happens when you employ with connection.
No be lie.....e full my work place.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? / Breaking: Bishop Emeritus Of Makurdi, Most Rev Athanasius Usuh Passes On / Contact Staffline Consulting Ltd For Outsourcing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.