Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My View On The Reason Pope Said Christians Should Apologize To Gays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View On The Reason Pope Said Christians Should Apologize To Gays (493 Views)

Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On The Reason Pope Said Christians Should Apologize To Gays by CharliParker: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
My take on the reason why Pope said we Christians have to apologize to gay's.

I think what his Holiness said is the heavenly truth, may be God spoke to him because of the Orlando killings. What Pope want us to understand and question he wants us to answer, the Question is The killers and the Gay's which one is more sinful. Have you seen why God said do not George.
But for me how can someone who is a killer, adulterer, Thief, Diabolic, and even might be a homosexual himself raise his hand and kill somebody who is been accused of Homosexual think of it.
Homosexual is very sinful but because of it we have anointed other dangerous sinful act, so for that we need to apologize to gay's. this is what Pope means.
Re: My View On The Reason Pope Said Christians Should Apologize To Gays by kogistar: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
mtchewweww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is One Said To Be Married? / Pls Help Me Out / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.