Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! (11148 Views)

Breaking News: Airtel Users Can Now Browse Naij.com And Jiji.com For Free / Breaking News: Airtel Reviews Data Tariff, Offers More Value To Nigerians / BREAKING NEWS: Airtel Unveils Innovative VAS Subscription Management Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by kingsamm(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2016
rattlesnake:
The last time I bought 22GB for 3000 they gave me 2GB I no do again
Na you rush...
The thing was 1GB For 2000
2GB for 3000

Itz bloggers that misled y'all
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Youngpo413: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Raydos:
Mtcheww I'm Even Browsing NL For Free On Airtel Without Data, You Can Browse 87websites For Free With Airtel
87 rubbish websites you mean...,
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Youngpo413: 2:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Wiztek:
See airtels stupid 2g plan speed oo I only did it because I thought it would be a little faster like40-50k/s but nooo
how many days left? Lol
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by girl4rmspace(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
siempere:
Tnks.....and pls don't go back to space.... ooh...

i sure wont be leaving anytime soon. Earth is fun for the most part. Though i probably would leave once all my human friends gets old and leave this world. I wont be able to bear the pain, since i age much slower than you humans

but that's a 100 years away so....
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by siempere(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
girl4rmspace:

i sure wont be leaving anytime soon. Earth is fun for the most part. Though i probably would leave once all my human friends gets old and leave this world. I wont be able to bear the pain, since i age much slower than you humans

but that's a 100 years away so....
Awww.....i wan some of dat... can u transfer doz genes.... we could age together gracefully and watch our friends wither and die.... it'd be fun.... #godlike ...
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by girl4rmspace(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
siempere:
Awww.....i wan some of dat... can u transfer doz genes.... we could age together gracefully and watch our friends wither and die.... it'd be fun.... #godlike ...

lol it would be fun watching your friends wither and die? You sound like a vilian from my planet named draxus. I wont share my genes with anyone who reminds me of that dreadful being.
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by siempere(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol it would be fun watching your friends wither and die? You sound like a vilian from my planet named draxus. I wont share my genes with anyone who reminds me of that dreadful being.
.....No... ooh u don't get me.... I'd be fun cos I'll have u beside me.... and datz all that matters..... I'm nothing like draxus.... dat dreadful creature...
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by girl4rmspace(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
siempere:
.....No... ooh u don't get me.... I'd be fun cos I'll have u beside me.... and datz all that matters..... I'm nothing like draxus.... dat dreadful creature...

lol its no fun watching your friends and family die, i will save you that pain. Its only mine to bear

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Segunagagu:

Am getting a new Airtel line...HW wil I get this bonus...will it be the plan that came with it

Dem dey zap d data like mad I use it as well just say mk I warned you...
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2016
CLASSMAN:
I don't know for others o but glo network relatively bera in my area and I lead 5k they give me 10k back and use the 5k to get 18gb and I use bonus to call all network and I stream using tv using my wireless dongle to my TV so I don't pay dstv and I watch ball and news free and also still browse , so it's like 3 in 1 package that's if glo network is ok in ur area, waiting for ntel dstv go hear am well then

What plan is that pls have been trying to do that. Is it for new Sim pls or do you press any code to load your card how do dey charge you wen you make calls. Thanks
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by siempere(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol its no fun watching your friends and family die, i will save you that pain. Its only mine to bear
ooh...I lost this one...goodluck to u then...i wish u luv...
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Orlandihno(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2016
kenny1795:
Doesnt work with opera
Y not! I'm using it with opera right away!
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Rilwon: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
girl4rmspace:

You just log on to Nairaland -with the 10mb mtn gave you - to type rubbish? Wtf is draxus? You need serious slap aswear angry

What a fkk' is wrong with all these teenagers?

You should be in school by now.. Smh undecided
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by Rilwon: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
siempere:
ooh...I lost this one...goodluck to u then...i wish u luv...

Smh for your life. You just quote one deluded girl that go about typing and saying rubbish about some imaginary space?

Get a life
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by siempere(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rilwon:

Smh for your life. You just quote one deluded girl that go about typing and saying rubbish about some imaginary space?

Get a life
Read what u wrote....think about it.....then try and improve on ur pesin.....ur mind is immature and poor.. ...
Re: Breaking News: Airtel At It Again! by klinpami(f): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
I do not trust Airtel for anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My problem with Oraimo Power Banks / He's Bad Experience With He's Newly Bought Tecno R7, A Must See / iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.