Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (10817 Views)

Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos) / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by FagsamPHP(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
[b]Happy birthday BRF.

While some people may tag you the Minister of Darkness, they are still living in the Lagos you revolutionised and many are in GUO, Young Shall Grow, God is Good buses heading to your Lagos to sell Gala, Fanyogo, Bottle Water, Handkerchief etc.

I believe the reward of good work is hard work, it may not be easy today but you will deliver at last.

I believe you'd surpass the likes of Prof Barth Nnaji and Prof Nebo. They are professors and nothing to show for it
[b].
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Abalado(f): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
What a lucky man,God pls pick my call too by answring my prayer,so that by d time i wil celebrate my 53rd birthday,i shd achieve like BRF..even more than him.amen,if u wnt this pls type amen too
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by morrientez85: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy Birthday daddy, more graceful years ahead of you. Pls sir kindly review your statement on the Power issue pls.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by prstge007: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birthday one of the very few brain we have left, your dreams for your family and the nation at large will come to pass by God grace. Great men are often misunderstood. Carry on with the good work the result will convince many when the time is right. God is your strength. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
thank God today is your Birthday so we need to have light for 53hours without interruptions.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Raydos: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
ME:: Fahola Kneel Down And Lemme Pray For You.

FASHOLA:: Okay Sir

ME:: Nkan Taba Wi Fun Ogbon Ohun Logbon ngbo, You'll Never Enjoy Your 53rd Birthday Until You Provide Nigerians Stable Electricity.

FASHOLA:: Ahhhhah Kilode Se Emi Ni Mo Pa Jesu Ni

ME:: Rara Muhammed Lo Pa,, Idiot.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by truthspeaks: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Hero of darkness/rocket science cheesy
SafeDavid:
Congratulations to the hero of our time.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by wheredemdey: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

lol bro. . . he's only had a year in office. . . you cant say he's incompetent because look at what he did with Lagos. . . the problem with power in Nigeria is one that will take a very long time to fix for various reasons and I can ASSURE you that whoever had been in the seat of minister of power would've done no better

Pls what did he do in Lagos

Small small street road that have all broken down is what you are here hailing.....come and see what Ambode is doing....Ambode is making the dull uninspiring passive thieving idiopt look like an infant.

Ordinary ago palace way that the dull phool couldn't do in 8yrs....Ambode did it in 3months...the rail line...Ambode has turned Lagos to a very big construction site.

Pls park well jare
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
wheredemdey:

Pls what did he do in Lagos

Small small street road that have all broken down is what you are here hailing.....come and see what Ambode is doing....Ambode is making the dull uninspiring passive thieving idiopt look like an infant.

Ordinary ago palace way that the dull phool couldn't do in 8yrs....Ambode did it in 3months...the rail line...Ambode has turned Lagos to a very big construction site.

Pls park well jare

i agree that Ambode is much better than him but my point is that the power problem in Nigeria is impossible to fix just like that
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Ajibel(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birthday my Honorable. Hurray!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Darkness minister! I have'nt seen power for A RECORD 3 weeks!!..was'nt this bad under joe!!!....PLS RESIGN!!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by LvGMalaya: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2016
sayid:
Happy birthday Hon Minister of Power, Works and Housing
Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola.
We pray for many more years in good health

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fashola

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONORABLE MINISTER OF DARKNESS!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Olami2010: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
BRF my man for life. Thou all may not be well now in power sector but with fash I have faith in this country.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
patchsk:
Hopeless man who thinks he knows it all.
haha no joy at all grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Ekuru: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2016
patchsk:
Hopeless man who thinks he knows it all.
your thought process has been manipulated with a little measure of mental imbalance.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by YaksonFCA(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
HBD sir
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by fakati(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birthday the honourable minister
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by SunnyJose(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
long live BRF
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by walex4g: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2016
ademega:
happy birthday my man of all times
. wish u long life in Gud health. the gud wish dat is in ur heart for Nigeria the Lord Almighty will let it come to pass. Amen Hbd BRF.

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by SunnyJose(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
long live BRF...
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Ngokafor(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
....Happy burthday to you our dear MINISTER OF DARKNESS..Babatunde Fashola.

...All talk and no action.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Bimpe29: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birth date, and many happy returns. Super power minister, kindly use this occasion to tell PMB you're unnecessarily overwhelmed with your present portfolio. Let there be decentralization of your portfolio so as to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
May Allah bless your new age.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by abdullkabar(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
ascaris:
Please sir, restore the epileptic power you met when you came in as the minister of power and leave that seat for a competent professional!
Why won't our politicians learn from what David Cameron just did?
If you can't give us power please just leave sir! We understand that isn't your area.
And can you also restore the pipelines as they were?.......Most of the power stations runs on gas,which ND just crippled nd yu think there wouldn't be an effect?....We shouldn't push blames on him jst because we need some1 to blame,he his trying his best,He isn't Thor tht cn produce electricity,its the job of a machine which is getting low nutrient(gas) hence the low power outage....Newton said: For every Action,there is a reaction...ND(masses) are actually putting us in darkness.
Sorry I quoted you to give the speech,ur comment was just biased
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
[b]Happy birthday BRF.

While some people may tag you the Minister of Darkness, they are still living in the Lagos you revolutionised and many are in GUO, Young Shall Grow, God is Good buses heading to your Lagos to sell Gala, Fanyogo, Bottle Water, Handkerchief etc.

I believe the reward of good work is hard work, it may not be easy today but you will deliver at last.

I believe you'd surpass the likes of Prof Barth Nnaji and Prof Nebo. They are professors and nothing to show for it
[b].

Lolsss.... Bro... stop lying Fashole did nothing in lagos than plant flowers and loot with bogus anonymous projects.... C'mon look at wat Ambode is doing for christ sake... and to think i once castigated Mr Ambode...

Moreover wat of those selling pure water, Agbo iba and jedi, Eran didin, nko??
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by kolexy(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2016
januzaj:
No light in my area for like 13 days now.....a whole state capital fah.....this is the first time I am experiencing such.....I haven't seen ice for like 2 months now

We can't generate power when gas pipelines are bombed everyday. Gas turbine don't run on air, they are gas-fired.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by onome2013: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Older than his age
But congratulations
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy Birthday BRF.
"Omo Oluwabi no o".
We thank Almighty God for blessing you and making you a blessing to Nigeria.
We wish you many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity.
Cheers to your success and victory.

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by GoldEnyong(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Don't blame that man for any power problems. All power belong to God.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by StreamerBlogger: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2016
U people are blaming someone that has been in office for just a year for epileptic power supply while ur people in pdp has been dere for 16 urs improved nothing.. We only see good light wen elections is close remember?.. Ur NDA are destroying government facilities here and dere and u blaming government... We are the architects of our own problems... We complaining we having change but have we ever changed ourselves... Nigerians are cry babies all we do is complain... No one profer solutions... Blame blame blame.... This country don tire me sef.

Happy birthday to Nigerias Game changer the man who changed the face of Nigeria I.e LAGOS.. WA last
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by spanzed(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Hbd to the minister of darkness...wish him long life and prosperity in sound health

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas / Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos / Osinbajo Receives Brazilian Ambassador In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.