Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (10825 Views)

Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos) / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by rupion(f): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birthday wish you LLP.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Bellfun(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir...

Igba Odun,Odun Kan!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by mawududji(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR.MANY HAPPY RETURNS.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by carbony4red(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2016
blackbartee:
Happy Birthday to the Minister of Darkness (MOD)

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by FeliciaAkande60: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Enjoy yummy shawarma here from N675: https:///wQCtBw, it's for island people grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by MUNDI007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hbd mr minister wullnp.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by chuckwizzy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Happy birthday to him.

Please help me tell him that the power situation in the country currently is the worst I have seen in my entire life
its my birthday too. wish me too
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by bluaero(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir.

Honourable Minister of Darkness
Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF) SAN
Ph.D in Rocket Science and Advanced Darkness
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birthday Fashola!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by holasam(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by dest4real(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerians can lie....53rd birthday?

Na wa o, this grand Pa, 53 years old? I hear. Happy b/day sir.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Happy birthday my birthday mate ,congratulations 2 us
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Destined2win: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
chuckwizzy:
its my birthday too. wish me too
Happy Birthday to you. I wish you long life and Prosperity
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by mikaael(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Happy birthday to him.

Please help me tell him that the power situation in the country currently is the worst I have seen in my entire life

chronic liar
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by mikaael(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
januzaj:
No light in my area for like 13 days now.....a whole state capital fah.....this is the first time I am experiencing such.....I haven't seen ice for like 2 months now

go n buy Gen nw
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by januzaj(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
mikaael:

go n buy Gen nw
Dem no pay salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by SafeDavid(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
truthspeaks:
Hero of darkness/rocket science cheesy
Don't expect him to fix a problem that's been plaguing the country for decades in 2 years.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by truthspeaks: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
So he ddnt knw before he made comments of how a responsible govt shld fix the power issue in 6months? Guy, leave that thing. either he fixes it or he joins d bandwagon of irresponsible govts who cldnt do a thing about d power issue. Buhari sef
SafeDavid:

Don't expect him to fix a problem that's been plaguing the country for decades in 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by SafeDavid(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
truthspeaks:
So he ddnt knw before he made comments of how a responsible govt shld fix the power issue in 6months? Guy, leave that thing. either he fixes it or he joins d bandwagon of irresponsible govts who cldnt do a thing about d power issue. Buhari sef
He still has time on his hands. let's just wait till after this term.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by abike12(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Happy Birthday BRF!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nlevel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
if fashola is 53 years then i still dey my mother belle.Them never born me.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by danielo100: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
happy birthday sir, but if i were you, i would just skip this day and pretend not to notice it untill there is an obvious remarkable change in power supply. {i mean change ''british'' not ''nigeria'' change}
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by truthspeaks: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
I agree wit u but for now, we can't avoid d records he has set within his so-called 6months n dis records say he has achieved 'NOTHING' but 'DARKNESS'. Hopefully he ll do it b4 2019 n our lives will be beta for it
SafeDavid:

He still has time on his hands. let's just wait till after this term.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by santos2020: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
ascaris:
Please sir, restore the epileptic power you met when you came in as the minister of power and leave that seat for a competent professional!
Why won't our politicians learn from what David Cameron just did?
If you can't give us power please just leave sir! We understand that isn't your area.
A LAWYER want to transform to (1)ARCHITECTURAL engineer,(2)ELECTRICAL engineer, (merlin magic) it happen only in nigeria cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Ishepeter07(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Freiden:
HBD SIR

meanwhile

Concerning the issue of electricty he has asked me to inform you all that all power belongs to baba God

hahaha.. very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership / #panamapapers: Nigeria Agrees To Expose Beneficial Owners Of Companies / Bill On Loans For Undergraduates Passes Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.