Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom (813 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by luv2talk(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
Well,im sorry if this post offends u.I've noticed that freedo had stop working for past 72hrs.Is it true that zainab n multina have blocked it? Share ur experience please
Re: Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by Dclique(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
What exactly does it say,when you try connecting?. Mine says client banned and it disconnects me.
Re: Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by Knight1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
moi too. my opera mini has stopped connecting. is it for temporary or c'est fini.
PS mtn should not try it o cos thats whats making some of us still retain it grin
Re: Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by tunnex190: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Both my mtn & zain have stopped workin also on phone. Findin it difficult to surfin internet. There should be way out guy.
Re: Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by luv2talk(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
@honsule,thanks 4 yesterday.Try n use that proxy direct on internet explorer,It browse direct sometyms. @topic freedo says uplink n connection fail.but i dont know why my german shit bleeped up too
Re: Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by chubysoft1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hey guys. There is no reason at all to panic. this sort of tin have happened b4 early tis year. it seems freedom are working on their server. just relax Freedom we free us from the prison of MTN and ZAIN.
Re: Notice: Zain And Mtn Have Closed The Door Of Freedom by lynxnoon2: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
connection failed try aagin undecided

(1)

Setting Configuration Discard / Hurry Now / Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.