Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng | NAF Dssc List Of Shortlisted Candidates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng | NAF Dssc List Of Shortlisted Candidates (759 Views)

Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated) / Www.npower.gov.ng - When Will Npower Shortlist Successful Candidates / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng | NAF Dssc List Of Shortlisted Candidates by 360ng: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
NAF dssc list of shortlisted candidates — its my pleasure to make this publication to all candidates who sat for the nigerian air-force recruitment that was held recently, but i still find out that many candidates are still finding it difficult check for their names.

so i have decided to put the list of the nigerian air-force (NAF) direct short service cadre (DSSC) successful candidates on this platform article today in which all that participated in the application can now check their names right here now………. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CHECK FOR YOUR NAME NOW!
REQUIREMENT FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES

the following are ton be note by the shortlisted candidates of the nigerian air-force 2016>>

the date is 3 of july
the venue is nigerian air-force base, mando road kawo
original of your credentials
2 pt shorts
2 blue white vest
one pair of canvas shoes

this is originally signed by CN. CHUKWU who is the air vice martial for the chief of the air-staff

and for those who are currently having doubt about the list of shortlisted candidate we have published on here can still as well click here to check their names on the official web site of the nigerian airf-orce to check too.

also if you have any issue or challenges concerning the names you find on there you can as well contact me via the comment box

please we also advice all candidate never to fall for any internet fraud stars as they are every where claiming they are naff staff, telling you to pay some certain amount of money so to shortlist your name on the nigerian NAF shortlisted candidates.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More juicy details >> http://naijamedia.com.ng/www-careers-nigerianairforce-gov-ng-naf-dssc-list-shortlisted-candidates/

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 4th July 2016 / Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident Today, Passengers Burnt. / Guys See 7 Magic Ways To Kiss A Girl Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.