Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (40779 Views)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by coyy(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:

confirmed.

Seriously, they look Good together. Mide is fully endowed and I hope Femi Adebayo's third and middle leg isn't saluting her endowment tongue

The marking is too close
hahahaha

d guy no wan shadow mark at all
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by karashita: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
jeje123:
Mide's husband will surely be in that film location so what is our problem?

Abi ooo.
Where you find one,you find the other.
Wonder why people always make a big deal of non-issue.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by blackbartee(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Op you want us too to criticize so that you can make another topic abi

"see cute photo of actress Mide Martins and Femi Adebayo that got nairalanders talking"

abi?......lol
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by daveyjay(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Meanwhile, Adebayo's watch is wronqly worn...
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Project400: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
They do this and even more in movies, so what's the issue about?
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by cooldude62(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2016
yusaze807:
Actress Mide Martins and Femi Adebayo are pictured on set of an upcoming Yoruba movie, Kokoro.
Fans are saying they are too close for comfort.
Meanwhile; they are both [s][/s]happily married.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-photo-of-mide-martins-and-femi.html

They are both married is better here.

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by yinxfun(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Never knew Femi Adebayo is still acting. ...After becoming the SA to Kwara state Governor sad shocked
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Netfad(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2016
I don't think dey would want d media 2 catch dem lyk dis if dey were actually bin crious... So it's just 4 fun nd no bigi

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by wonlasewonimi: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
When they act husband and wife do people think they air kiss? This is nothing compared to the kind of filth going on in nollywood now.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by davodyguy: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
coyy:
hahahaha

d guy no wan [b]shadow [/b]mark at all
shadow na long thing
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by WriteMind: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
yusaze807:
Actress Mide Martins and Femi Adebayo are pictured on set of an upcoming Yoruba movie, Kokoro.
Fans are saying they are too close for comfort.
Meanwhile; they are both happily[/b] married.

[b]Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-photo-of-mide-martins-and-femi.html

If they're both married, this is simply indecent. You can be married, but not everyone is HAPPILY MARRIED, pls. If you're happily to your spouse and truly love him/her, you won't get unnecessarily too close with the opposite sex who isn't your mother or sister.

Forget whatever logic or excuses anyone might propose, we all have blood flowing in us. If you don't flee temptation and pray to God to overcome it, you will fall into temptation. As simple as that, even if you're a pastor!

This is of course, if this is a film scene, where I believe they would have psychologically tuned their mind, emotionally switched off and just do make-believe. Still, carefulness is needed while not being mechanical on scene but real.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by seunfape(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Mide Martin'si happily married ke?
the msg tire me fa. Mide eyes just they outside.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by IrradiatoR: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Mide Martin's happily married ke?

I don't think the FM guy is either!!!
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by seunfape(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Afeez Owo dik Don tire this lady ,her eyes just dy for every men dik. I pity afeez fa
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Rasque1759(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
ko kan mi o...na dem get thr life..
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by arobest10(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
haha, see d thing wey dat girl carry give am 4 up, hmmmmmm uhnnnm walahi I no fit do film o
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Akinz0126(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Mide Martin's happily married ke?

Don't You know she was happily married to afeez owo?
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Annabelle12(f): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
kissCool picture...It would have been a very lovely one if u snapped it with ur husband...just expressing my views ni oo...meanwhile visit www.thestrongmuslimah..com for lovely updated in Islamic lifestyle...
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by holasam(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nic pix.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by BABANGBALI: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bunch of adulterers
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by BABANGBALI: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Akinz0126:

Don't You know she was happily married to afeez owo?
remove the happily and leave only married. She is not happily married, she dey sample preeks outside her matrimonial home
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by deolu2000(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Diz guy is busy at locations earning money from them and kwara state govt. Also pays him also as S.A. to the Gov. Who God has bless no man can curse.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by ifeyomade14: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
jeje123:
Mide's husband will surely be in that film location so what is our problem?
yes,u are so on point, even if na to do gateman.
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by pablus: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
i see no problem with the picture as long as they're happily married (to each other), as you said
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by jeje123(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2016
ifeyomade14:

yes,u are so on point, even if na to do gateman.
Abi nah my people are so much concerned abt smbdy else affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Legendary Award 2016 / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Teni's Makeup Session With Her Mother (photos) / Mayorkun Celebrates His Mother, Toyin Adewale's 52nd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.