Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) (43313 Views)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by koolaid87: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
Most of these projects are initiated by Goodluck, this dullard is just commissioning them and taking the credits

Ecclesiastes 7:8 ''The end of a matter is better than its beginning''

God bless President Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by tonguengineer(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
jneutron4000:
What are you saying? So as Buhari came into power, should he abandon past administration work So far so good Ameachi and co ensure the completion of the project that ought to have been completed since. If GEJ was very smart, he would have ensure this project and some other ones we are seeing now to be commissioned during his administration so that people will see and he would have used it to gain people's heart
Did u type before u think??
So the fact that dullard into finished GEJ already finished projects make u to throw all the praise to him right.
U re a dullard too
And this ur way of reasoning is begging for this question. Did u ve waec certificate too
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by tonguengineer(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
jneutron4000:
What are you saying? So as Buhari came into power, should he abandon past administration work So far so good Ameachi and co ensure the completion of the project that ought to have been completed since. If GEJ was very smart, he would have ensure this project and some other ones we are seeing now to be commissioned during his administration so that people will see and he would have used it to gain people's heart
So the fact that President Buhari finished GEJ already finished projects make u to throw all the praise to him right.
The name GEJ is always ur nemesis.
And this ur way of reasoning is begging for this question. Did u ve waec certificate too
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by jneutron4000: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
tonguengineer:

So the fact that President Buhari finished GEJ already finished projects make u to throw all the praise to him right.
The name GEJ is always ur nemesis.
Now I see that understanding is you problem. Go back to my very first post the one you quoted and read it very well again. Who is giving Buhari praise? The problem with average Nigerians like you is that our bad leaders have successfully brainwashed your brain. This very project that Countries that not have half of what God has blessed us with see as nothing. The 7 points agenda that was proposed during Yaradua regime, how many are we seeing now? And the most annoying part when you start praying GEJ or any of the leaders for doing what they ought to do. Is it GEJ personal Money or any of the leaders personal money that they are using?
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
PMB Is working!
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
Most of these projects are initiated by Goodluck, this dullard is just commissioning them and taking the credits
Don't forget it was OBJ's initiative....get it right.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Roadmike(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dullard like the Daura President, what as the Dumb dullard contributed in the last one year. One gun or riffle he has not added to the armoury of the police talk less of the Army.
taking glory for what GEJ laboured for ?

AjayiWrites:
I see a new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo

See more pictures here

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/fg-test-runs-abuja-to-kaduna-cabin.html
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Horlufemi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lordave:
Namadi Sambo, former Vice President.

We had a vice president, don't know what he looks like. Was he ever on the news?
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:
This is the work of the best President in the History of Nigeria GEJ

Receive tremendous blessing
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by softchris: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
I see a new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo

See more pictures here

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/fg-test-runs-abuja-to-kaduna-cabin.html

God bless Nigeria, not Buhari....have u forgotten it all stated in the past regime.. so u have forgotten so soon!
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by najib632(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2016
fkpboss:
Atleast he didnt allow it to rot away
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by babestella: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2016
sarrki:

Abeg enough of this . Note that obasanjo started to yar dua to Gej then buhari so ?

Fowl, didn't buhari and apc tell Nigerians that GEJ never did anything?

So all of a sudden they now realise GEJ actually did a lot, Amaechi alluded to this fact even.

Anyway, they can go on and and malign the person of GEJ, we surely know where it'll all end.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by InfomejobsN: 2:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Nigeria shall be Grreat Again

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Theoflux(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2016
tyson99:
Nice one GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Ohh! Cabins, not biscuits. God bless Nigeria, amen.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by tonguengineer(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2016
jneutron4000:
Now I see that understanding is you problem. Go back to my very first post the one you quoted and read it very well again. Who is giving Buhari praise? The problem with average Nigerians like you is that our bad leaders have successfully brainwashed your brain. This very project that Countries that not have half of what God has blessed us with see as nothing. The 7 points agenda that was proposed during Yaradua regime, how many are we seeing now? And the most annoying part when you start praying GEJ or any of the leaders for doing what they ought to do. Is it GEJ personal Money or any of the leaders personal money that they are using?

Ur assertion is very stale and I can only deduce somethings
It is either u re a product of deranged educational system or common sense is an alien to u

NB:Never argue wt a zombie lest u become one
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by jneutron4000: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2016
tonguengineer:

Ur assertion is very stale and I can only deduce somethings
It is either u re a product of deranged educational system or common sense is an alien to u

NB:Never argue wt a zombie lest u become one
Stay off my mention if you know you have gat nothing in your head to present. angry
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one. Gob bless GEJ. AND also give PMB the strength to move Nigerian forward.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by stefan388: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2016
MrTruth4real:

5% of Nigeria who did not vote for him will pass tru hell
U can lie sha
Whatever way, you will want to put it, I cannot lie more than the Buhari's apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) / A Story Of How I Got Deported From Canada(pictures) / 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.