Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

All The Finals Won For Argentina By Lionel Messi Was Against Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The Finals Won For Argentina By Lionel Messi Was Against Nigeria (1252 Views)

Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Nigerian Police Officers Arrive Russia In Their Uniforms For Argentina Clash.PIC / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Finals Won For Argentina By Lionel Messi Was Against Nigeria by Muyogoa: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Do you know that lionel messi actually took Argentina to many final of which he won only two. The first one was his match against Nigeria at the under 20 championship in 2005 which Argentina defeated Nigeria with 2 goals to one via two penalty kicks. The second one was at the olympic final which Argentina won 1 goal to nil. The remain final matches he played for Argentima was lost.

1 Like

Re: All The Finals Won For Argentina By Lionel Messi Was Against Nigeria by youngest85(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
tell me something!
Re: All The Finals Won For Argentina By Lionel Messi Was Against Nigeria by Honesty007(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Yes,why won't he not win anyother thing?? Nigeria was cheated and used as a platform for Messi's fame,and Marketability.
The corrupt FIFA PRESIDENT THEN AND PLATINI ALL WANTED MESSI TO BE ON WORLD STAGE!!!!
SO YOU CAN SEE AFTER NIGERIA WENT DOWN TWICE,NEMESIS TOOK 10YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH MESSI.
IF NIGERIA HAD WON THAT TOURNAMENT,MESSI'S RELEVANCE WOULDN'T BE MUCH.IE NIGERIA WOULD OUTSHINE HIM.
AND FOR THE FACT HOW MANY GOALS DID HE SCORE SELF? EH?
2PENALTIES IN A FINAL.
I FELT SAD FOR THE WAY MIKEL CRIED THAT DAY!!!!
I FELT BAD.
Re: All The Finals Won For Argentina By Lionel Messi Was Against Nigeria by Muyogoa: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Honesty007:
Yes,why won't he not win anyother thing?? Nigeria was cheated and used as a platform for Messi's fame,and Marketability.
The corrupt FIFA PRESIDENT THEN AND PLATINI ALL WANTED MESSI TO BE ON WORLD STAGE!!!!
SO YOU CAN SEE AFTER NIGERIA WENT DOWN TWICE,NEMESIS TOOK 10YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH MESSI.
IF NIGERIA HAD WON THAT TOURNAMENT,MESSI'S RELEVANCE WOULDN'T BE MUCH.IE NIGERIA WOULD OUTSHINE HIM.
AND FOR THE FACT HOW MANY GOALS DID HE SCORE SELF? EH?
2PENALTIES IN A FINAL.
I FELT SAD FOR THE WAY MIKEL CRIED THAT DAY!!!!
I FELT BAD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style / Shoking!!! Super Falcons Star Ordega Regrets Playing For Nigeria / Nigerian-born Anthony Joshua Battles Veteran Heavy Weight Champ Klitschko Saturd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.