Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Will Divide Nigeria......buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Divide Nigeria......buhari (521 Views)

Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics , Uwazuruike Tells FG / I Am Waiting For My Doctor’s Order To Return To Nigeria”-buhari / Days After Arriving Nigeria Buhari Asked To Pay $5bn Compensation To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Divide Nigeria......buhari by ontiah: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
If a country like Iceland with a population estimated to be 330,680 (three hundred and thirty thousand six hundred and eighty)people as at 1 January 2016 could be so coordinated and prosperous to kick out the Almighty England from Euro 2016 football tournament, then The madness of those Nigerians still clamoring for one Nigeria needs to be checked. Cos with over one hundred and Fifty million people,the lives and survival of the multitude common citizens of this country does not make any meaning to our typical Politicians and leaders.The few minute elites are only interested in the survival of themselves,families,close friends and their generations yet unborn. none of our leaders have been able to reason outside the box to know that our greatest problem is that we don't have the capacity to manage our increasing population based on the reality of our tribal division, inborn corruption,selfishness and religious sentiments.This has resulted with the present day hardship, youth restiveness, insecurity, joblessness and lack of cash flow.....The worst fear is that instead of the economy moving up..we are all going down every day cos No wise foreign investor will like to gamble their money into a messy economy like Nigeria..A country that even the president has lost hope and demands prayers ....Lets stop deceiving ourselves...The fewer the population of a country is the easier the Management of that country.From the population statistics of Iceland,We have now seen that this country is over large enough to be a continent on its own...The Hausa and most Yoruba leaders know this fact and are patiently waiting for the crude oil in minority rated Niger delta to dry up before considering the division of Nigeria as an option........................... OH GOD, Come down and manifest your power..The innocent citizens of this country needs liberation...we need you now more than ever.

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Of Stereotypes / Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff- CBN / Win 10 Free Oumier Gragas Rdtas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.