Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari (47541 Views)

Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by Skain(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why dont you just submit yourself to the authority and become those poor boys hero.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by kokoA(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
The egbesu will be charged to court soon.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by Mylove55(f): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
hakimi1974:
SO ARMY DON DAMAGE THEIR JUJU NO WONDER BOMBING DON SIEZE FOR THAT REGION WELL DONE TO THE N.A BUT OGA BUBU THIS CHANGE NO BE HERE OOO FROM #15,000 HENNESSY TO #60 BULL NA WAH OOO
bubu want every sinners to turn to God, both juju worshipers, drunkard and prostitute, this is d change i campaign for - JESUSLOVESYOU.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by DCONE1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
In Don Jazzys voice " Tompolo if you want your staff ....come and take it" hahahaha lol
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by rhames(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ok. Oga Tompolo, Please use your magic wand to bring back that symbol of authority. The Devil sold you a lie in that symbol and I tell you something. The military wont budge if you keep shouting from now till eternity.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by Welrez(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
bettercreature:
He should go and repair our pipelines
Egbesu didn't destroy your so-called pipelines. Go after the avengers and leave Egbesu out of this.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by Welrez(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Compliant:

ARE YOU OKAY ? TELL TOMPOLO TO COME OUT AND COLLECT THE STAFF NA
YEYE DEY WORRY ALL OF YOU
I am very much sane. I should ask you that question. Do you see Tompolo's advocate in me? Please read and comprehend before arriving at conclusions.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by RavinWolf(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Correct.

modelmike7:
Look at this clown. The court awarded your community 99 Billion Naira compensation 7 (SEVEN) years ago and your Jona was their for around 6 years out of the 7 years and you kept quiet collecting your shares (along with your elders in the Niger Delta) to the detriment of your people, now PMB came, under one) year and all you rogues started bombing upandan, and you are here talking about returning your stick when you stole billions. bunch of thieves and trouble makers.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tompolo The Chief Priest of Egbesu? No wonder the spineless GEJ feared and bowed to Tompolo!

Never again will that so-called symbol of authority be returned to Gbaramatu Kingdom as long as Tompolo remain a fugitive running away from justice.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by billyG(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
If u are not a Coward go & meet Gen.Buratai & collect d useless occultic stick.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by billyG(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
GOVERNMENT giv ya life 2 CHRIST!
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by mindtricks: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
wowmenow:
trying to catch avengers them dey steal
shame on Buhari government
He has keep quiet for Buratai illegal house he bought from Uk but harassing fayose and his family members
That is the bias Buhari's government is being accused of.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by MirabelArode(f): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
This man would have faced the court if the judiciary is not been controlled by El-dullardeen's emotion as we have seen in the case of Kanu.

No man goes to a court where he can never be granted fair hearing. El-dullardeen believes that southerners are slaves who shouldn't touch the resouces in their land as those resources are meant only for gworo-toothed fulanis like mai deribe, danjuma and co. This is why I support NDA/IPOB with every fibre in me.

Let what is in Ijawland be controlled by Ijaws and what is in yorubaland be controlled by hausas, since yorubas hate Oduduwa because of Crude. grin

El-dullardeen, Tompolo you no go see. 13 billion you go see too.
The region that feeds you holds the yam and knife.

It will never be well with nigeria and those who denounce their papa name (oduduwa, arewa) because of crude in another strangers land. Ndi ara! grin
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by mindtricks: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
jrusky:
This is one of the things that do annoys me a lot I have never for once supported Millitary action in that region in the name of looking for avenger but in a blue heaven what a hell is Tompolo talking about So that nonsense demonic statue you kept that could not safe you from military man hunting he is still asking about Tompolo you are mad honestly if you love that satanic statue then come out from where you are hidden and ask the millitary to hand it over to you. Foolish man.

Symbol of authority what authority, in satanic kingdom or in witchcraft kingdom isn't Tompolo you are mad.
Such relics and traditional items of value to the people who own them are better left for them. It doesn't still guarantee Tompolo's whereabout. Freedom of worship is guaranteed under our Constitution.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by HonNze: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some of u can only type nonsense at d comfort of ur home, if u be man come talkam 4 niger delta.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by HeGeMon(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oboy, d way Tompolo dey write Buhari open letter sef, e don reach to open post office, evrytime open letter, anytn open letter. Him dey write open letter from hiding?/
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by Theoflux(m): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
So Tompolo can be like this? shocked

Dear Tompolo,

You can just take a stroll to Abuja to collect the symbol of authority as the Chief priest of Egbesuland from the military sir!
Tom Opolo.., very ugly fellow.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by castrokins(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Government Has Spoken
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by 9japride(m): 5:03am On Jun 29, 2016
I just returned from a long ban caused by Omenka and it's a pity the Mod let people with such evil mind to roam on Nairaland heating up the peace due to his hate towards Igbos. That aside, we should learn to respect other people's belief. It's nobody business if he's the chief priest of their deity. If u check properly it's only APC members and other peeps from the wicked tribe that what's Tompolo to go to Abuja and we all know what will happen when he goes to Abuja. Ask Nnamdi Kanu and FFK how far? Has govt ever arrested the Emir of Sokoto or disrespect his office? Let's handle this issue with care u can't hate someone and still want to drink from their oil. Govt handle this matter with care Humans are really a dangerous weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari by sidnazious(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
wowmenow:
trying to catch avengers them dey steal
shame on Buhari government
He has keep quiet for Buratai illegal house he bought from Uk but harassing fayose and his family members

So you actually believe everything you read online?

Some people can be gullible sha...

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.