Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) (50090 Views)

12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) / Trailer & Bus Accident On Iyana-Oworo Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by onosprince(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by ibkkk(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice pictures.Nice views.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Flashh: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
her only problem is her mouth odour
You are indeed "enemy of progress". Lol.

You want to use that send us away abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
D
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by ChiefSweetus: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aunty na you get dat big nyash and sweet face?
Talk to me, I'm a chief. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP who is your daddy, is he a chairman or is he an Alhaji??
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Koolking(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wakaholic:

Lol. You can check their website and contact them on the numbers you find there. You can also find room rates there (it's btw 45k-300k).The charter boat was 80k/return trip. However, you can take a day trip and come back to town if you don't want to spend the night. It's just 15mins from Victoria Island. I would have included the link but not sure i'm allowed to do that here.

A part from the cosy but outrageous rooms (300K/per night) and boat cruise, which other attractions are there to savour? I am having a re-think on my frequent get-away spot. Whispering Palms in Badagary has been my spot. It's next to nature and incredibly affordable. I need somewhere with mind-blowing aesthetic to switch lane. As an experienced visitor, whet my appetite a little more.

Cheers
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by nnokwa042(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
you nigerians dey try ooh to dey swim lagoon wey una dey dump poo inside with human dead bodies ooh my gwad undecided
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:

You are indeed "enemy of progress". Lol.

You want to use that send us away abi?
tongue tongue
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by yongg: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:
Abeg, who be that girl wey get that big yansh? cheesy. shocked
Does

Wiggle... Wiggle... Wiggle

Fit in? Pigin version?
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by ClitRaider: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nice but not cheap !!!!
NB: Imagine sleeping a night for almost 50k. That one nah original one-chance sleeping

50k will get me;

1: Exclusive fish+cowleg+kponmo sauce with Jedi+Fire cocktail at FaceTiti, Captiol-Agege.

2. California VIP suite at Humble Hotels,

3. Two bi.gass bitche.s

4. Not forgetting some weeds and my German delay spray.

Weting concern me Inagbe/island overrated life?!

Shoutout to all Mainland mofhukkers.; Dolly pizzle, Tunde-wire, Badi-Osha, Babangida, kennyFu.ckk, Tiger etc, Ghrtto-ghetto laye wa!
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Flashh: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
yongg:

Does

Wiggle... Wiggle... Wiggle

Fit in? Pigin version?
What did you just type?
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by seangy4konji: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
You v a beautiful smile bit fake bumbum is a nono
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by omogidi234(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wakaholic:
I had an amazing experience with the happiest people on earth when we escaped from the hustle and bustle of the City of Lagos, to the charming Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure set on the serene banks of the magnificent Lagos Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean.

This beautiful resort is a hidden paradise located on Inagbe Island, which is about 15mins boat ride from Victoria Island. We set out from the Regatta Jetty on Queens Drive (now Oyinkan Abayomi Drive) in Ikoyi area of Lagos on a charter boat and had a memorable experience exploring this stunning resort which captures the essence of nature, culture and tradition.

Pros

Customer service here is top-notch. On a scale of 1 to 10, they rate an easy 9. From the refined and warm welcome we received from the staff when we arrived at the VIP Jetty, to their cheerful attitude and willingness to assist, as well as timely response to issues.Worthy of commendation is the amazing Yinka who assisted us throughout our stay. She was pleasant and attended to our needs which included answering every question we had and taking numerous pictures of us at every angle we thought necessary…(Lol) She also checked on us first thing in the morning to inquire where we would prefer to have breakfast. The staff here are pleasant, courteous and cheerful.
The resort is beautiful and peaceful. The view of the lagoon from the ‘floating bar’ and watching the sun set is a fascinating experience every visitor should have.
The food was great. We had a buffet specially arranged for us at the ‘floating bar’ and we got complimentary coconut drinks. Now, that was something… We also had complimentary breakfast in the morning and that was great too.

Cons

The rooms require attention to details and proper maintenance. We checked into a two bedroom chalet that had a terrible smell. We returned to our apartment about 10pm and discovered that the tap wasn’t running. The intercom wasn’t working so we had to walk all the way to the reception to get help. Eventually we were upgraded to the six bedroom apartment shortly before midnight. I slept like a baby; my room had the ocean view so I woke up to the calmness and peace of the environment.
Wifi was free but very poor.
More pictures can be found on my travel blog.

Wonderful! The current Ooni of If is the owner.
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Do they have pitch there?
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by bluecircle470: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Owned by the Oni of Ife
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Where is the hot?
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by happney65: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
You can check lamangailashe.com..I think it is a better resort...Havent being there sha..You can check out them out online
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by yongg: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:

What did you just type?

Don't tell me you haven't heard that song by I think derulo or Sean... Where he goes wiggle... Wiggle... Wiggle after asking a question similar to yours, lol
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by MadCow1: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Koolking:

A part from the cosy but outrageous rooms (300K/per night) and boat cruise, which other attractions are there to savour? I am having a re-think on my frequent get-away spot. Whispering Palms in Badagary has been my spot. It's next to nature and incredibly affordable. I need somewhere with mind-blowing aesthetic to switch lane. As an experienced visitor, whet my appetite a little more.

Cheers

Inagbe's main selling point is the peace and tranquillity.

Go with your babe. Internet is so poor there that nothing will distract her from the main event. Una go Lamba till body tell una. grin

Other things are the Beach front area which is very nice and quiet.

The Kayaks and peddal boat.

If you carry pikins go there is now a play area for them with swings and I think a bouncy castle.

I believe they had a tennis court or so.. not too sure.

Two swimming pools. One at the beach and one on the resort.

A deck sit out area (floating deck) that over looks the sea.

Poor cable tv reception in the rooms.

That's it..

So Inagbe n.a. where you dey go with your team. Get some couples together and plan a get away. Being drinks and anything else you want with you. Enjoy each other's company and then f.uck. You can make arrangements with the resort for things like a D.J, Massage sessions, BBQ and stuff.
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Flashh: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
yongg:

Don't tell me you haven't heard that song by I think derulo or Sean... Where he goes wiggle... Wiggle... Wiggle after asking a question similar to yours, lol
Oh! I have heard of it several times. Just being curious why you replied with such.
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Chukazu: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nice but not cheap !!!!
NB: Imagine sleeping a night for almost 50k. That one nah original one-chance sleeping
Can someone sleep outside then undecided
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
Nairaland is a reflection of the Nigerian society.

This thread was even created in 2016... undecided undecided

When I create enlightening threads, the mods won't find it worthy of front page ... That was how I created a thread about my experience in Pennsylvania for a leadership and civic engagement training and the mods turned a blind eye to it. Can a society function through only socials without education and motivation?

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/3949254/nairalander-lasuite-pelumi-olugbenga-becomes

Put a girl with big bakassi there like she did.

I would comment on yours too.

No negro wants to see a fellow ugly guy on a thread
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by heo88(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
olatunjithomas:
your backside tho.....

Guys are on the prowl for 'meat' wey dey chop with peppersoup.

Wakaholic 's inbox will be flooded with DMs. Filled up and runneth over cool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
Nairaland is a reflection of the Nigerian society.

This thread was even created in 2016... undecided undecided

When I create enlightening threads, the mods won't find it worthy of front page ... That was how I created a thread about my experience in Pennsylvania for a leadership and civic engagement training and the mods turned a blind eye to it. Can a society function through only socials without education and motivation?

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/3949254/nairalander-lasuite-pelumi-olugbenga-becomes

Enlightenment wont generate traffic, its just not interesting enough, keeping up with the kardashians has more viewers than CNN, congrats to you on your achievement tho
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Koolking(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:

Inagbe's main selling point is the [b]peace and tranquillity.[/b]

Go with your babe. Internet is so poor there that nothing will distract her from the main event. Una go Lamba till body tell una. grin

Other things are the Beach front area which is very nice and quiet.

The Kayaks and peddal boat.

If you carry pikins go there is now a play area for them with swings and I think a bouncy castle.

I believe they had a tennis court or so.. not too sure.

Two swimming pools. One at the beach and one on the resort.

A deck sit out area (floating deck) that over looks the sea.

Poor cable tv reception in the rooms.

That's it..

So Inagbe n.a. where you dey go with your team. Get some couples together and plan a get away. Being drinks and anything else you want with you. Enjoy each other's company and then f.uck. You can make arrangements with the resort for things like a D.J, Massage sessions, BBQ and stuff.

Thanks Madcow for the insight.

I tell you, Whispering Palms has all the 'bold' attractions. I needed to hear something catchy and unique. I and my team are planning work-free outing. We are exploring new and interesting resorts to visit. I have added Inagbe to my list for review.

Thanks once again.
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
LAGOS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME A NIGERIAN AND MORE SO A YORUBA MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by introvertious: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
its only Akwa Ibom babes that are fine like this......
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by xreal: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaymichael:
That is why I always mention that I feel blessed on this my Island. I enjoy the splendor of Nature at zero cost. My island (Tomaro) isn't far from the resort.

Others living in creeks around Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom also enjoy same. The difference is that yours is close to Lagos.
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by xreal: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
introvertious:
its only Akwa Ibom babes that are fine like this......

U are correct.

Those babes are beautiful and well fed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Onuokwu: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wakaholic:
I had an amazing experience with the happiest people on earth when we escaped from the hustle and bustle of the City of Lagos, to the charming Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure set on the serene banks of the magnificent Lagos Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean.

Cons

The rooms require attention to details and proper maintenance. We checked into a two bedroom chalet that had a terrible smell. We returned to our apartment about 10pm and discovered that the tap wasn’t running. The intercom wasn’t working so we had to walk all the way to the reception to get help. Eventually we were upgraded to the six bedroom apartment shortly before midnight. I slept like a baby; my room had the ocean view so I woke up to the calmness and peace of the environment.
Wifi was free but very poor.
More pictures can be found on my travel blog.

All six of you in the picture are sharing just two rooms and you think the smell of the rooms will be normal? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Acquires Super Tucano Aircraft (Photo) / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.