Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Shocking! Top Pastor Commands Young Lady To Sleep Inside Deep Freezer (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! Top Pastor Commands Young Lady To Sleep Inside Deep Freezer (photos) (702 Views)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) / SHOCKING: Top School Proprietress Kidnapped, Defiled, Buried Alive (video&pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Top Pastor Commands Young Lady To Sleep Inside Deep Freezer (photos) by crownloaded: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
READ D FULL NEWS @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/06/28/shocking-top-pastor-commands-young-lady-sleep-inside-deep-freezer-photos/

South African controversial pastor, Penuel Mnguni, while ministering commanded a young lady to enter inside a deep refrigerator that was on a high freezing point and ordered her to fall into deep sleep.
The prophet then closed the deep refrigerator for more than thirty minutes. After 30 minutes he opened the refrigerator and commanded the young lady to wake up, and he asked the lady who had ice on her body what was happening. She replied:

READ IT @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/06/28/shocking-top-pastor-commands-young-lady-sleep-inside-deep-freezer-photos/
Re: Shocking! Top Pastor Commands Young Lady To Sleep Inside Deep Freezer (photos) by Dottore: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
So e remain to click that link. Na lie o
Re: Shocking! Top Pastor Commands Young Lady To Sleep Inside Deep Freezer (photos) by dada01(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
la click la thunder fire my left ball

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Southern Nigeria! / How My Teacher Forced My Classmates And I To Swear In Primary 2 / Man Pleads Guilty To Stealing Bathroom Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.