Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise (21526 Views)

UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released / Delta State Poly, Ogwashi-uku 2016 Post Admission Screening Form / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by adetes: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
jambites u v to wait. there must b purnishment for nt comply with FG
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nlevel(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
but this letter is dated 8th june how come we are just seeing this 28th of june.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by ezesun(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nlevel:
but this letter is dated 8th june how come we are just seeing this 28th of june.
there is 2 before 8.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin first in history , ah made front page.... grin grin hehe... See as mah body dey do me Like say la me Come get nairaland (hope seun and lalasticlala Dosent read this) oh!! , did ah just "Quote" them

grin grin hehe!

Anyways , ah dedicate dha front page to all Uniben POST UTME candidates dhat have already traveled Long distance to benin before this post was made ... grin grin may dha good Lord give you dha grace to bear this Loss.. grin AMEN!!! grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by JayJustus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
pendusky:
Govt of the confused, made by the confused and for the confused

and you're confused...have a seat
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
goldenceo1:
if na only dis post utme scam APC stop them try...
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Greatfavourfx:
I wrote this exam yesterday!!!!....

Same here.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jason555:
grin grin first in history , ah made front page.... grin grin hehe... See as mah body dey do me Like say la me Come get nairaland (hope seun and lalasticlala Dosent read this) oh!! , did ah just "Quote" them

grin grin hehe!

Anyways , ah dedicate dha front page to all Uniben POST UTME candidates dhat have already traveled Long distance to benin before this post was made ... grin grin may dha good Lord give you dha grace t.
o bear this Loss.. grin AMEN!!! grin
HALLELUJAH!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Gpopsicle(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
mehn!!!!I have a friend in my compound who just traveled today to Benin kos of d post utme examination.

Anyways, dey have apologized for inconveniences dey may have caused.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
goldenceo1:
if na only dis post utme scam APC stop them try...
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
And scrapping post Utme is going 2 be the worst mistake FG has made.

An idiot can now use runs, score 300 and be admitted automatically, but na 100 level GPA go tell those wey get brain.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Akinkunmi0777(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm, they have to refund the money they collected from their aspirant if they don't want problem.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by iamdotune(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
pendusky:
Govt of the confused(people), made by the confused(people) and for the confused(people)
my teacher removed the confused when he was teaching me grin
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Sermwell(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nlevel:
Common sense should tell you that the date on that update is 28th. It was the snaper who omitted the 2. cool
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Sermwell(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jason555:

grin grin hehe!

Anyways , ah dedicate dha front page to all Uniben POST UTME candidates dhat have already traveled Long distance to benin before this post was made ... grin grin may dha good Lord give you dha grace to bear this Loss.. grin AMEN!!! grin
You are here celebrating undecided you could not even give me some credit for contacting the mods to send your thread to front page! Continue grin
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
MADCOW..... see ya alma matter...
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by stefan388: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jason555:
Just in, this was sent to us... UNIBEN POST UME has been suspended till further notice.. Probably in line with the Ministers Of Education warning yesterday..

See picture below
If I pray agains this late decision, some people will say I do not love my country. I have sent my ground son to uniben today and have already paid hotel for N10,000 already for POST UME tomorrow. What is the meaning of this?
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hope they will refund the jambite of their money ASAP
Thank God my sister has not traveled
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by pinkygee1: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
why them fear.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by ehizzybaba(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
BIG LIE... .I WAS AT UNIBEN TODAY AND EXAMS ARE GOING ON........
OP.....abi na OPC

.....BE SURE B4 U POST!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Greatfavourfx(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
ehizzybaba:
OP.....abi na OPC

.....BE SURE B4 U POST!

check the school website!!! The news is there.....
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Swazzkid(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Greatfavourfx:
I wrote this exam yesterday!!!!....

my guy... don't mind the confused Minister and Jamb.. if jamb knew its duty it would have posted aspirants to different universities and polytechnics...confused system..

btw how was the exam?

#wishingyoursuccess
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Greatfavourfx(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
ehizzybaba:
OP.....abi na OPC

.....BE SURE B4 U POST!

go and check the school website!!!!!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Missgossip(f): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Greatfavourfx(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Swazzkid:

my guy... don't mind the confused Minister and Jamb.. if jamb knew its duty it would have posted aspirants to different universities and polytechnics...confused system..

btw how was the exam?

#wishingyoursuccess

it was ok
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by IamLukas(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
They should allow the exercise to continue because schools can easily devise other means of collecting the money from student once they r admitted.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by IamLukas(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ur ground son indeed!
stefan388:
If I pray agains this late decision, some people will say I do not love my country. I have sent my ground son to uniben today and have already paid hotel for N10,000 already for POST UME tomorrow. What is the meaning of this?
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Swazzkid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Greatfavourfx:

it was ok
OK....wishing you success
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Greatfavourfx(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Swazzkid:
OK....wishing you success

thanks
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Henovy: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Young03:
bad market for those that came far
if ur a lady n u need where to stay due to the disappointment
pm me
Hmm, looking for free p--sy. Those ladies will not do such a thing. Oley!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by fayvah(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
y dis late am already in benin to write tomorow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence / 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever / The LONGEST Word In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.