Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise (21519 Views)

UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released / Delta State Poly, Ogwashi-uku 2016 Post Admission Screening Form / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Swazzkid(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
the worst thing is that they wouldn't refund the full money
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Swazzkid(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Greatfavourfx:

thanks
uwc
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by fortune1968: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
einsteino:
They will simpy collect the e screening fee in another guise by increasing acceptance fee. Jus watch
at least the wahala and other bribes will not be there.Besides,govt is contemplating unifying fed govt school fees.Sai baba !
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Lamexlove14(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
na wa ooo for our country naija Oooo...
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sermwell:

You are here celebrating undecided you could not even give me some credit for contacting the mods to send your thread to front page! Continue grin
lol.. Thanks , ah appreciate bhu you should also know dhat dha mods didn't give me anything for creating this thread grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sermwell:

You are here celebrating undecided you could not even give me some credit for contacting the mods to send your thread to front page! Continue grin
lol.. Bhu dha Mods didn't give me anything either.. Lol grin all dha same, thanks..
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Franchise21(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Young03:
bad market for those that came far
if ur a lady n u need where to stay due to the disappointment
pm me
U dey find Awoof, ba? Anyway, I hv 3 wiv me nw. Can pass u one
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Franchise21(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Young03:
bad market for those that came far
if ur a lady n u need where to stay due to the disappointment
pm me
U dey find Awoof, ba? Anyway, I hv 3 wiv me nw. Can pass u one
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that most of these institutions decided to complete sales of the forms to applicants and just stop the process??

Hmmmmm.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Daniyomex(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jason555:
Just in, this was sent to us... UNIBEN POST UME has been suspended till further notice.. Probably in line with the Ministers Of Education warning yesterday..

See picture below
Isn't it obvious from the memo dt it is in line with the FG directive?
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by fizzy94(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
SirHenry105:
My kid bro has already travelled to Benin coz of this..

How will universities admit students without any form of screening coz l knw no university can take in all those that chose it and scored 180 or above.
There'll be equal distribution of students to different schools to balance everything. Like ur brother must be admitted this year if not in uniben then in another institution as far as he scored 180 and above.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Obowian: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na who I go deh vex for now ...FG or Uniben

confused undecided
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by kinibd(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good/Bad?

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by ice4real: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
they should refund students there money...simple UNIPORT is worst
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Ukpoji5050: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nawa oh. Just like that federal government decide on Post UTME wit out any congrate arrangement wit the institutions or jamb it self. Dis is rubish.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nlevel(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sermwell:

Common sense should tell you that the date on that update is 28th. It was the snaper who omitted the 2. cool

will you keep quiet Mr.common sense.I called a final year student of UNIBEN and he said exam continues that they have since started on monday.I called one of my lecturers and he confirmed that the exam continues and that he is even going to invigilate tomorrow.

To all those going for the exam to be on the safer side I will strongly advice u go for the exam. My younger brother has his exam on Thursday and he will be travelling tomorrow. cheers!!!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by RobinHez(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Confused lots...
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by RobinHez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nlevel:

will you keep quiet Mr.common sense.I called a final year student of UNIBEN and he said exam continues that they have since started on monday.I called one of my lecturers and he confirmed that the exam continues and that he is even going to invigilate tomorrow.

To all those going for the exam to be on the safer side I will strongly advice u go for the exam. My younger brother has his exam on Thursday and he will be travelling tomorrow. cheers!!!

undecided
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by yeahryt(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
lol...this is getting seriously interesting
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Geofavor(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
IamLukas:
Ur ground son indeed!
grin
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Geofavor(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nlevel:

I guess you and your younger brother have resources to waste.

What is clearly written on their website: news.uniben.edu is what you're here trying to debunk.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by wonderfulembrac: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is to inform all those who chose uniben for the 2016/2017 post utme. The post ume has been officially suspended. For more information, just call or whatsapp 08165497456,07035553729. Thank you!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Harmoneasy: 1:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Jason555:
Just in, this was sent to us... UNIBEN POST UME has been suspended till further notice.. Probably in line with the Ministers Of Education warning yesterday..

See picture below
Management of the University of
Benin hereby notifies the entire
University of Benin Community
that the 2016/2017 ongoing
admission screening exercise has
been suspended with immediate
effect in compliance with the
Federal Government's directive.
In the light of the above, an
update will be sent at a later date.
All inconveniences are highly
regretted.
M.O OSASUYI
AA/PRO
28TH JUNE, 2016.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello my name is Juliet, am actually new here. I applied mass communication uniben but unfortunately enough I didn't register for the post ume on time due to false info I got from a friend. So now its been cancelled I hope it wont affect my admission thats if they decide to give me oo ;DHello my name is Juliet, am actually new here. I applied mass communication uniben but unfortunately enough I didn't register for the post ume on time due to false info I got from a friend. So now its been cancelled I hope it wont affect my admission thats if they decide to give me oo
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Haykinx98(m): 4:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Nah dere u go hear them say u must buy scratch card for eight thousand b4 uploading ur document....
Jez wait nd see
**Laughing in chinese**
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2016
And my kid bro travelled to benin yesterday cos of d exam..
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Greatfavourfx(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Geofavor:
I guess you and your younger brother have resources to waste.

What is clearly written on their website: news.uniben.edu is what you're here trying to debunk.

ignorance!!!

SUSPENSION OF THE
2016/2017 ADMISSION
SCREENING EXERCISE

Management of the University of Benin hereby
notifies the entire University of Benin Community
that the 2016/2017 ongoing admission screening
exercise has been suspended with immediate
effect in compliance with the Federal
Government’s directive.
In the light of the above, an update will be sent
at a later date. All inconveniences are highly
regretted.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by obaayo2: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2016
This is funny
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Sermwell(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Nlevel:

You are making calls and acting as if you have the required information! I'm in school right now and I saw the uniben update pasted on the wall! I'm a uniben student, and I went to the venue where post-ume candidates were suppose to write exam by 5pm yesterday but the venue was empty because candidates were sent back! Keep making calls and ranting like a b1tch as if you have the right info!
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Sermwell(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Julietjohn:
Hello my name is Juliet, am actually new here. I applied mass communication uniben but unfortunately enough I didn't register for the post ume on time due to false info I got from a friend. So now its been cancelled I hope it wont affect my admission thats if they decide to give me oo ;DHello my name is Juliet, am actually new here. I applied mass communication uniben but unfortunately enough I didn't register for the post ume on time due to false info I got from a friend. So now its been cancelled I hope it wont affect my admission thats if they decide to give me oo
God has started answering your prayers gradually because if the exam is eventually cancelled, it will not affect your admission atall! Lucky you.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by einsteino(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2016
fortune1968:
at least the wahala and other bribes will not be there.Besides,govt is contemplating unifying fed govt school fees.Sai baba !
Other bribes? Which? "pwrsonally i think this is a wrong step. Jamb is not competent, so i dont see why universities shouodnt screen students. What the minister should emphasize is non monetization of post ume. As to unifying FG school fees, it would not work. Some schools have a higher over head cost naturally and they do have some autonomy.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by IamLukas(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Effectively Scraps Scratch Cards, Redesigns Website / FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.