Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? (3276 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Is this the Lunatic Some People Now Worship And Take Directive From? / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Oyind17:
I tire o, if you see my first post you'll know I was not serious

lipsrsealed
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2016
N1one:

lipsrsealed
kiss na here you want show musclecheesy
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Lykar:
D guy be like 'omo today he don enter my one chance' lol
I want fight reason I sent him to jail
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Oyind17:
kiss na here you want show musclecheesy

Who muscle epp
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by martkowded(m): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2016
uckennety:
Don't worry he won't reach 30
grin
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by chat2deen(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Onyochejohn:
if u r a soldier come to Abuja, even u r a colonel, go to maitama, slap any1 you see on the road, then see what happen to you! Hiejirika formal chief of army staff was arested. That's General u mm, I'm trying to tell who care to know how to exersis their basic right,soldiers are meant to protect you not to bully you, military are the most desipline organisation in the world, any violent against citizenry can be codename as Operation misconduct and it is punisable regardless of ur Rank. Inferiority complex is worrying u bro. A general in the army in february 2016 made a public apology to a lawyer on live Radio program when legal action was taking against him and he was to get compulstory retirement, for slaping the lawyer and his driver,ask sombody living in abuja and regular listener of Brekete Family radio program! U type that due to ignorance. We here in Abuja fear police than a soldiers. No soldier can try shiit with me. Former NYSC DG brigadier general also gave public apology on live radio in abuja to barister paul of brekete family program just because he threathning to give them frog jump let alone of one yeye coporal. We only respect them for their Job in front line.

See how daft some of us can be when writing, can't believe you sold this crap to ppl and u are getting like, am not saying it's right for any soldier to slap humans that they suppose to protect. What I falsify was when u said u will b locked up and even lose ur uniform as u rightly called the rank of a captain. Some of us grew in the military barracks and have on many occasions encounter military officers behaving unprofessional. We have idea about custom ethics and tradition of Nigerian Army, we also read Armed Forces Act CAP A20 Federal laws (book for reference) part XII under offences, misconduct in action to precise then paragraph 55 says it all. For a Non-commission officer (corporal - private) might b locked up in guard room or be reprimanded as for Sgt- General might end up in the mess confinement and later be reprimanded if dey wan follow due process be dat. Bros don't assume with any soldier most especially this few days as alert never enter, he will clear ur doubt and go scot free even if u have all d evidence,he will b covered cos it's "one body" right from depot/NDA days to present day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland / 70 % Of Prison Inmates Are Awaiting Trial – Danbazau / Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.