Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? (576 Views)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / 'I Have No Time To Drop Diss Track For Anyone' - Reekado Banks / Nairalanders Who Knows This Before Now?? Find Out What O'clock Really Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
If you are a nairalander , are you watch telemundo series and you are so addicted to it, you are not a serious somebody sad ...the song is directed at you sad

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/54878

sad

1 Share

Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg go sidown one place, sing rubbish song.
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Abeg go sidown one place, sing rubbish song.

thank you so much.... God bless
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Dezolo(f): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin you again.. Ok, lemme download it this time..
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Dezolo(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin the song tried.. I like how you tried to make us guess what kinda song it is at First.. I was surprised when I heard something like trap.. grin but it's cool..

Go and mix it again! The mixing is poor!
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iamsynord:

thank you so much.... God bless

No need to thank me
Sing good song
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:

No need to thank me Sing good song
i doubt if you have even heard the song ...... I doubt
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
grin the song tried.. I like how you tried to make us guess what kinda song it is at First.. I was surprised when I heard something like trap.. grin but it's cool..

Go and mix it again! The mixing is poor!

wetin make i mix with am,... Shepe or alomo grin
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by Dezolo(f): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iamsynord:

wetin make i mix with am,... Shepe or alomo grin
grin if you like.. Use skelewu bitters
Re: Iamsynord Diss To All Nairalanders Who Do This ?? by deife(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Iamsynord:
If you are a nairalander , are you watch telemundo series and you are so addicted to it, you are not a serious somebody sad ...the song is directed at you sad

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/54878

sad

Bruv, you want the honest truth from me? This song is dope! You and the dude both killed it! I wish you could get a good promoter and shoot a fantastic video. With God on your side, you are the next big thing!

Final Word: Avoid the naysayers and do your thang. They are quick to criticize but check them, they haven't done anything productive with their lives.

@ MOD, let's celebrate our own as you move this to front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama Currently Brewing On Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-hubby, Actor Adeniyi Johnson's IG / Actress Toyin Adewale Hits 70k Followers On Instagram / 89 Year Old Renowned Islamic Scholar, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi Who Has 61 Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.