Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

40ft Truck For Lease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 40ft Truck For Lease (2605 Views)

40ft Empty Container For Sell At Good Price / 20ft, 40ft Used Container Want To Buy In Lagos (apapa, Tincan Port) / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? (2) (3) (4)

40ft Truck For Lease by presido1: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
I have a 40ft Truck to lease out. Itz very clean and has a container body. Anybody get a clue of the return and how to go about it.
cheers
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Tosola: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
I have a multinational company that has requested me to get them 3 truck that fits the one you have for haulaging to different parts of the country. The truck will be expected to make 6 trips in a month and you will be paid 1.15 million naira in a month for more information contact me on 07025693803
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Isisasi: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2009
1.15 million?
Tosola haba! pls no 419 here
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by ifyalways(f): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
1.5 mils a month is NOT possible in 9ja,Never na gold u want use am carry  cheesy
Presido,deal with reputable companies like cadbury,coca-cola,Pepsi,dhl etc.The returns might not be toooo much but you wud be assured of constant and steady returns plus maintance of the truck.Individuals might promise to pay much more but then . . .the risks are  lipsrsealed
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Tosola: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
I think people should cross check their facts before making frivolous response. Number one, i did not mention 1.5 million, i quoted 1.15. You can then go to the market and cross check a truck making six trips in a month to different locations from ekiti to either port harcourt, abuja, benin or lagos. check what the price will come to if you are hiring a truck. I think people should mind the way they use that parlance called 419.
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Isisasi: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2009
ok Tosola should I bring a truck and you link me up so i get 1.15M per month?
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
Tosola:

I think people should cross check their facts before making frivolous response. Number one, i did not mention 1.5 million, i quoted 1.15. You can then go to the market and cross check a truck making six trips in a month to different locations from ekiti to either port harcourt, abuja, benin or lagos. check what the price will come to if you are hiring a truck. I think people should mind the way they use that parlance called 419.

So give detail of what you mean, so that people might understand you better.
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Eagle1(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2009
N1.15m? very cheap. Cool if it excludes maintenance.
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
Tosola:

First off,Is it possible for a intra-state truck to make 6 trips in a month  undecided
I know lagos to Onistha/PH takes an average of 1 week for fast drivers to complete a trip so WTF u talking abt really  . . .and that includes the days that wud be wasted waiting for their turns if and when eventually they make it back to loading point,the days and nights that wud be spent at agbor,umunede or mgbidi  cheesy.
You should mind the way u mis-inform ppl.
A truck leaves lagos on Monday morning,assuming it does not break down or develop faults,it gets to PH at most on wednesday night or thursday early morning,it offloads on thursday,goes back to the port and waits for turn to pick up either sugar or flour or even cement to go back to lagos.With greasing of hands and IM,the earliest the truck can leave is monday night or teusday morning . . .and on goes the cycle.A truck can only make like 7 or 8 trips per month if its run,owned or managed by a reputable company ie dangote as such trucks get passed at the ports easily and have enjoy preferential treatment.
Re: 40ft Truck For Lease by Tosola: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ifyalways
(WTF) My translation of this alphabet you have in this your post for me means What the mess and i dont know why you should be using this kind of language and the tone of your message is qiute annoying. I will refuse to join issues with you.

For anyone that is realy interested in this deal sorry i have been silent because the company in question went through reorganisation and are still interested in having the trucks. If youhave a truck you can schedule a meeting with me so as to see the truck and can give you the full details which you can cross check to authenticate that will leave nobody in doubt. Subsequently give the paper work to do. If you are calling me your truck must have GIT insurance and if not you must be prepared to have one. My number once again is 07025693803.

Travelex Sells Dollars At N356 To Travellers / Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan / How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard