Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard (2579 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Who Can Fund Payoneer Account / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by jubfuns: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2010
I want to fund my payoneer mastercard.Please Guide me on how to go about it.
Thank You all
Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by stagger: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2010
I can transfer funds from mine to yours. You pay the Dollar equivalent to my domiciliary account, along with a N2,500 service charge. I transfer the funds to you ASAP.
Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by wealthlift(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2011
Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by itechshop: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
We are payoneer partner and selling payoneer cards if any one interested contact us, we are giving 10 cards for free to first contacts, so get your now we also offer funds load to your cards.

visit http://www.itechshop.or/contact-us.html to contact us

Regards
Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by xtramo: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
For the guide & details on how to fund your Payoneer MasterCard, simply send an email to greatchange64@yahoo.com
Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by 2sexy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
I know some people will hate me for this, but I don't give a fk about this.

Payoneer card is free and will be shipped to you at the address provided. You will only be able to fund your card if you have made money into your card through any of the payoneer's partner website e.g plimus.com, 2checkout.com,elance.com, freelance.com, odesk.com ,and many more and this are big international websites. There are no Nigerian partners as some one claimed here. If you finally earned money into the card through the websites of partners to payoneer, then simply meet anyone who has a Mastercard or Visa card to help transfer cash with naira equivalent. Frankly, I wouldn't pay more than the naira equivalent if I were you. Which one be service fee again? Doesn't the Foreign exchange cover that? I buy things with paypal without service but only the naira equivalent through a friend here in naija.

We don't have lie to make money out of people's ignorance.

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by 2sexy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
I know some people will hate me for this, but I don't give a fk about this.

Payoneer card is free and will be shipped to you at the address provided. You will only be able to fund your card if you have made money into your card through any of the payoneer's partner website e.g plimus.com, 2checkout.com,elance.com, freelance.com, odesk.com ,and many more and this are big international websites. There are no Nigerian partners as some one claimed here. If you finally earned money into the card through the websites of partners to payoneer, then simply meet anyone who has a Mastercard or Visa card to help transfer cash with naira equivalent. Frankly, I wouldn't pay more than the naira equivalent if I were you. Which one be service fee again? Doesn't the Foreign exchange cover that? I buy things with paypal without service but only the naira equivalent through a friend here in naija.

We don't have lie to make money out of people's ignorance.

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard by Joelanthony: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Signup with payooner today and get $25 free
see details here
signup here

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? / Cashless Policy: CBN Exempt Embassies And Donor Agencies / So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.