Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (44617 Views)

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by dlux: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Great FUTOITES! A proud Agric Extensionist. The only department in SAAT that deals with human beings and statistics not our sadist AEC neighbors. Lolz just taking a spite at an old rival. Abeg Federal Government come fix Eziobodo road. Also a proud son of the soil. Landlord wey don travel and conquer.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by stunningjudy(f): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2016
paiz:
First year in futo- I must graduate with a first class
Second year- 2.1 is not bad
Third year - God Abeg make he no de lower than 2.2
Fourth year- Thirds class? I go manage am
Final year- I must graduate with my mate.

Proudly futoite. Representing PET 500 LEVEL
How was reservoir simulation? grin
How is egelle and obibuike? Futo, school of stress and wahala
Blackchampion, u missed out statues and dynamics practical under the sun for SEET students. That practical was just a way of making someone dark and stressed out. Standing under d Sun from 7am till whenever d man comes. Abi na workshop practical? I rest my case

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by chukyjones(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2016
elisra:
you are the ones who left polymer and textile engineering for us.
Senior i regret to tell you that Alhaji the laboratory man is late.

I heard of it Bro. RIP
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by okeyfineboy(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Is that ama nduka still a lecturer? That man gan..I rep FST 2004 REG NUMBER..
Blackchampion:
Yea. U re ryt.
Prof. Ama Nduka comes to mind
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by okeyfineboy(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Which dept..?
Glaxx:
Proudly Rocked FUTO way back in 2004. It was one fun experience after another. The fun and excitement never ended till I graduated. Miss all my course mates.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by okeyfineboy(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Proudly fst 2004 with 2.1..
benurch:
Hahahaha......

Glad I scaled through despite the stress.....seriously u wouldn't wanna be in physics dept because of Ama Nduka...

You wouldn't wanna be in Met/Mat, Fst or even chemical..those depts in Futo are hell....trust me!!!

Back then you hardly see a beautiful lady, what we normally refer to our ladies are men with front and back...

Hopefully there should be an improvement now compare to when I was still there...

But all in all great school no doubt!!!
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Iammesh(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Lol...Similar to what I face here in uniuyo
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by okeyfineboy(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Guy abeg u get Benson? I wan go airport..
lacasera14:
Back then in Futo we use to shit in the bush its called airport grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by ArinzeAlec(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! You are undisputedly right man. my five years there can literally summarize to the fact that one could manage with the little he's got.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by geeworld1(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Fynestboi:
grin grin
very very true
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by cooljude(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2016
sontoly:
Nice one OP
that madam quantity saved lives oo

my worst moment was returning back to school after long vac.... chai!! men now suffering continues from where u stopped

when I look back I smile, cos FUTO made me what I am today.
Ikenna o, see your big suite. so u still dey use dis ur name. una b stakeholder for madam quantity and their Chimezie shop. long time man
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Bebiem: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Greatest O O... That was my school, love it till the end ...
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Fezchima: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
No 5 I can only relate to the rest are years experiences. Lake Nwaebere had its own hits.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Ascomesco: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Of the Greatest Gbagba...Fundamental gbogbo...#FUTOITES ALL THE WAY
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Miona: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Alarib:
Meeeeeeen.....blackchampion thanks for the memories. I be EE class of 2010. Our first year exam was at 750cap. I can still remember our course advisor Mr Fabian saying....."So you people are the first set to write post ume....now let's separate the weed from the flowers"

Yeah!! That's my man, seriously suspecting that's Victor. Howdy man? There are only two schools in Nigeria, FUTO and others. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Miona: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Fezchima:
No 5 I can only relate to the rest are years experiences. Lake Nwaebere had its own hits.

You must be part of the pioneering students Sir!! They keep talking about that Lake Nwaebere.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by larryUG(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Wow, so Eisman still dey exist? What about pioneer? Dt bar. Repping Futo, Petroleum Eng. Very lovely experience. With all dem Chilakpu and Iroegbu, doz Engine drawing sadists. Smh
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by 4dankey: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
shankie:
most of this things look like FUTMinna bt just a little different, d man'o'war part, d long line form, waiting to rock one babe at school party,

just want someone to write abt my great futmx, i would av do it bt d pix i dont av someone out dia from fut mx, wtite abt our great citadel of learning pls

Rep Futmx.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Alarib(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Miona:

Yeah!! That's my man, seriously suspecting that's Victor. Howdy man? There are only two schools in Nigeria, FUTO and others. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..

On point man....identify yourself bro grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by hector001: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2016
A big lie, FUTO is my Alma Mata... Make una dey lie with respect.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Donmodel(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Futo my alma mata I Rep #Futo
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by talljohn: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
oya gwazie ndi yard une dat futo di hot
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by flowbot(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Futoites are the best in Nigeria; even the blocked head is good.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by nicxguy1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
"##OPERATOR 1# ONCE IS 7 PM TO ON GEN IN THE HOSTEL.

MR OKAFOR OF ENG DRAWING.....DAT MAN EH..INFACT ALL AGE DPT LECTURERS DAT HANDLE DAT COURSE ARE SADIST

MADAM QUANTITY U DESERVE AWARD JOOR

AIRPORT THINGS(BUSH) AT NIGHT WT UR TICKET( TISSUE) TO GO AND POO POO

WORKSHOP PRACTICAL YOU STAND IN THE SUN FOR ALMOST 6HRS

OR IS THE STRESS OF CLEARANCE IN YR 1

FUTO HAS REALLY REDIFINE MI

PROUDLY FUTOITE
PROUDLY GEOLOGIST...
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by SuperDan1: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
FUTO ehnnnn! that school can drill students. The moment i graduated from FUTO, I knew i could survive anywhere. Abeg that big tree for Umuchima still dey there?
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Calmwaters(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Did u just ask me to mind what I say? The question is how many have respectable character? Shove your comment up your ass and zip it. Lest I forget _Fuck off my mentions.

grin grin
I repeat take it easy

BTW whats special bout ur mentions
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Samjr(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:

Loool

Followed my friend to go to atm near SOSC. Don't know if it's still there as I graduated some time ago. There used to be an atm from finbank I think. One small kiosk directly facing the roundabout.

Never have I seen him that sorrowful when atm swallowed his card
Yeah one rubbish finbank, that bank didn't last two years at all.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Calmwaters:

grin grin
I repeat take it easy

BTW whats special bout ur mentions
My experience at Unilorin is coming in an article soon, then you would mention me no more.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by groundnutoil(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
spencekat:
I enjoyed mostly my 400 and 500 Levels in FUTO.So Eziobodo road has not been fixed up till now?
Na U wan repair am in fact U should see ihiagwa nekede road now no cars passes dia again
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2016
baruzeez:
i refuse to believe you are a graduate of unilorin oga, ' master' na u o
meanwhile no be everybody wey go school truly go school, u cant even compose a simple and correct sentence
'master' grin grin grin grin
my brother please vote for falconey for Mr nairaland. Voting is on already and how to vote and the link to d thread Is on my siggy. Thanks so so much for your time.

Voting ends by 6pm
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by manee2(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmm.. HOD still deh?_ how abt professor? (dt mad student) dt niqqa sabi calculation die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car / A School In Opobo In 1899 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.