Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees (28627 Views)

Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees by CltrAltDel: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=MrNigeriaPMB post=47020479][/quote]
grin
Re: Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2016
eugene77:
This publication is a propagnda of the highest order. Instead of the govt to truly release the money owed Youwin3 awardees, they decided to resort to lying abt it. Pls, the whole world should disregard this fake news. Buhari & Adeosun pls, do the needful by truly paying up the awrdees,shun propaga cos it won't help anybody......

Personally, i don't think that you should be talking about Youwin3 now, government have given you guys money in two installments free already, Recall that many rich people started small and made it. Kindly use the one you have judiciously .....There are several others that a yet to receive even a kobo.
Re: Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees by greenapplejuice: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Cheap propaganda! If you say you have 'approved', we would say,'Okay, let's wait and see'. Saying, 'paid' when alerts have not been received is a LIE!
Re: Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees by linusbnn(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Leboska:
if @ all this is true I can bet you is going to be 99% northerners & 1% southerners.

You lie. This Youwin programme is sometin that is 80% free from politics and favouritism.
I did a research on it in 2012 and I met pple who did not even know any LG chairman or senator but won the competition based on their biznexx proposer.
Re: Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees by MrNigeriaPMB: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
CSTR2:
That is if northerners contribute 99% to the entrepreneural base of this country. If northerners gets 99%, then the SE who are the most commercially inclined in that shitty country should get what?
You are all mentally sick people.

Commercially inclined
grin lol grin

U dis SE boys self

Na for ua o!
Re: Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees by Berusphilip(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
alright... very Good [color=#770077][/color]
MrNigeriaPMB:

My brother i never said dt

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.